OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/31/2023 12:49 am  #1

ODT SUNDAY JANUARY 21 ~ SAT JAN 27

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

1/21/2024 1:03 am  #2

Re: ODT SUNDAY JANUARY 21 ~ SAT JAN 27

We just got home!! SO very, very hot today, the a/c is now blasting away. 

It was a nice day, my sis-in-law and dau and HER dau are all so dreadfully overweight, sad to see, Sis-in-law is younger than I am and could barely walk up a couple steps, I hate to see that.

We had lots of food that sis and I prepared, and Megan took care of fruit platters, the others bought bits and pieces, so we didn't;t go hungry LOL

I have plenty of cowboy rice salad, and some lemon bars, now in the fridge to stop again 

See you tomorrow

STRINGS POSTED HER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE  see the last post on last weeks thread!

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

1/21/2024 1:56 am  #3

Thank you, Trish!  Its nearly midnight here, but you beat me to it yet again! 😄

Have a wonderful week!

(((hugs!!!))) & prayers!     ~MnM~ aka Diane

"The secret to having it all is believing you do!" 

1/21/2024 10:32 am  #4

Hi there, just a quick Good Morning, Tracy is here and I should be visiting with her.  So just checking in.  It is raining and 44*, guess I should be grateful, it's not snowing!

Have a wonderful day, everyone, BJ.

1/21/2024 11:13 am  #5

My heat pump made it to 65 so not bad. The heater got it up to 69 and I turned it off. I've already watched two Netflix movies...It's Complicated and Queen Bees.

I'm trying to get motivated to put the binding on Carter's quilt. I have to make the bias binding first.

Trish, your lemon bars sound delicious!

Greg brought me two bottles of Kombucha...the healthy drink for your gut. It tastes awful, lol. I had 1/4 cup and had to use a straw, lol. He spent the day here yesterday and I learned a new card game called Skull King. 

Hope everyone has a great day. We leave in 25 days for our trip.

D e v o n n e

1/21/2024 11:42 am  #6

TRISH......VERY GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FAMILY-DO WORKED OUT WELL AND THERE WAS PLENTY OF FOOD FOR EVERYONE.  SORRY, THOUGH, ABOUT THE HEAVYWEIGHTS.  I AM ALWAYS SO SAD TO SEE ANYONE SO HEAVY THEY HAVE TROUBLE WALKING AND DOING THINGS.  I AM HEAVY, BUT NOT THAT BAD.  I TRY TO STAY WITHIN DOABLE WEIGHT FOR ME.

DEVONNE.......YOUR KOMBUCHA IS TO YOU THAT KEFIR IS TO ME.  THEY ARE GOOD FOR YOU. BUT THEY TASTE HORRID.  I WILL NEVER DRINK KEFIR AGAIN EVEN WHEN TAKING ANTIBIOTICS.  I'LL STICK WITH REGULAR YOGURT THOSE TIMES.
I HOPE YOU GET IN THE SWING OF IT AND CAN GET ON THAT BINDING.  I KNOW IT CAN BE TOUGH GETTING A THING STARTED.

LINDA.....I NEVER DO THE EGG BITES ANYMORE.  THE ONLY USE I GET FROM THE FANCY MUFFIN CUPS NOW IS MY MEATLOAF IN POTATO NESTS NOW AND THEN.  BUT THERE IS A BACON MUFFIN RECIPE I WANT TO TRY SOON.
THE FAVORITE OF THEM ALL IS THE TATER TOT CASSEROLE SINCE ITS EASIER TO PUT TOTGETHER AND THERE'S NO WAITING TIME.  ITS TOPS ON BOTH MY FAMILY AND MY NEIGHBOR'S LISTS. IF I HAVE NO TATER TOTS THEN ITS BREAD USING YOUR BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE OR A LAYER OF BROKEN-UP HASH BROWNS.

JUDY.......JUST CALL IT PORK OR SAUSAGE CASSEROLE.  HUBBY WON'T KNOW ITS A BREAKFAST DISH AT ALL.

CHERYL......I AM SO SORRY AARON HAD TO SUFFER DURING THE COLONSCOPY.  THAT'S A SCARY THING.  I'LL BET HE WON'T HAVE ANOTHER OF THOSE ANYTIME SOON.  GLAD THEY MEDS KNEW WHAT TO DO.  HOPE HE IS RECOVERING NICELY FROM HIS ORDEAL.

TODAY WILL BE A SLOW ONE.  MY VEGGIE BEEF SOUP LAST NITE GOT RAVE REVIEWS THRU TEXTS FROM NEIGHBORS.  I ADDED A FROZEN BAGGIE OF THE ROASTED TOMATOES I MADE LAST SUMMER.  MADE A WORLD OF TASTY DIFFERENCE I GUESS.  I HAVE TWEAKED THE RECIPE SO THAT THE ONLY FRESH VEGGIES I USE IS POTATOES AND ONIONS NOW.  I USE CANNED MIXED VEGGIES INSTEAD OF THE FRESH CARROTS, ETC.  FOR THE TOMATO ADDITION I USE MY FAVORITE PIZZA SAUCE SOMETIMES ADDING CANNED DICED TOMS AS WELL.  DEPENDS ON WHAT I HAVE HANDY.  THAT'S THE GOOD THING ABOUT SOUPS.  YOU CAN TWEAK IT TO SUIT WHAT YOU HAVE ON HAND.

ITS STILL COLD AROUND HERE STAYING IN THE SINGLES AND TEENS FOR THE MOST PART.  BRRRRRR.
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF DAYS.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/21/2024 11:59 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

1/21/2024 1:58 pm  #7

Afternoon y'all! 

Trish glad you had enough food for the family get together!  It is stressful to plan something and get little to no response.  

QB I am with you on the Kefir, if I already feel bad, I'm not making it worse, give me my yogurt! 

Cold here again today.  Will get above freezing, finally!  Some of the ice will melt.  The turtle pond at the park is partially frozen, only where the water fountain is going is there no ice!  It appears pretty thick.  I did not test it by walking on it.  I value my life too much!  

Mom is doing good.  We got her down to sit with people for lunch.  Her walking has gotten worse with the shelter in room during the Covid outbreak, where she is.  I know it shouldn't but it upsets me to see her like this, she was active, never sat still for more than a few minutes.  After Dad's major stroke she all but gave up on what made her happy! I'm at a loss as to what I can do to get her to want to move.  Once she gets started, "greasing the wheels so to speak", she does fine, but it is an effort.  I guess all I can do is encourage and let her live her way!  

Nothing else exciting, will go and work some more on the CEU stuff, I will be glad when it's done! 

Later my Friends! 

1/21/2024 4:39 pm  #8

We had a sunny but cold day. I made cheeseburger impossible pie and veggies for dinner. I must have missed Cheryl’s post, I have to go look for it.
Devonne, your gut should produce enough good bacteria for a healthy gut unless you’re on antibiotics. Then yogurt is the best.

1/22/2024 10:45 am  #9

I need to go to Walmart and get a car battery. I'm waiting on them to fill my prescriptions so I can make one trip. I'll get an oil change too.

I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I do buy the 2 Good brand. I'll finish these two Kombucha drinks, but no more, please.

Gary got me 20 cans of Celsius drinks. I love their drinks, the Peach Vibe is my favorite. They were reduced to $.99 a can. I pay $2 each at the store. All the different flavors taste good.

Theresa, my sister is only 78. She went from a cane, to a walker, to a wheelchair. She has another UTI and had an IV this time. My niece said she pulls it out so she can wheel herself to the library. I've tried to call her numerous times. She doesn't have a cellphone, only a room phone. 

My MIL lived alone. She had only been in the hospital once for a snakebite. All 5 of her children were born at home. She didn't need to be living alone, but wouldn't move here. This wasn't her home. She was admitted to the hospital at age 91 where she passed away. She was one of the kindest women I have ever met and we got along great. Maybe because we lived in different states helped, lol? 

Trying to decide which neurologist to call. Will the one who is local find what is wrong, or do I need to drive further away to a bigger practice? I'll start with the one closest to home. It's 3 miles instead of 20 miles. 

I got the bias binding cut last night for Carter's quilt. I'll sew it on after lunch. Then I need to start cleaning this house. I still haven't put up Christmas stuff...it's in the bedrooms though!

ETA: Sis didn't answer again. Her lunch comes at 12:00-12:15, so I'll try again at 12:30.

Last edited by DownSouth (1/22/2024 11:09 am)

D e v o n n e

1/22/2024 11:06 am  #10

ITS BRIGHT AND SUNNY BUT COLD PER USUAL HERE.
I AM STILL EATING VEGGIE BEEF SOUP SO HAVING SOME NOW FOR LUNCH.  ITS HITTING THE SPOT.
NOT MUCH HAPPENING HERE.  I NEVER MADE THE CHOC CHIP COOKIES SO MAYBE TODAY.  I PLAN TO HAVE SOME PORK CHOPS, MASHED TATERS, AND SALAD FOR SUPPER TODAY.  I HAVEN'T HAD CHOPS IN A WHILE AND LOVE THEM BUT EXCEPT FOR ONLY SOUP LEFT FOR LEFTOVERS TODAY, I CAN NOW COOK SOMETHING ELSE.

DEVONNE......I, TOO, DISLIKE YOGURT BUT THERE IS ONE I CAN TOLERATE, ITS A RASPBERRY FLAVOR LOCAL BRAND.  ITS THE REGULAR KIND SINCE GREEK IS NOT FOR ME.  ACUALLY, KEFIR MAKES MY STOMACH TURN UPSIDEDOWN FROM THE GET GO SO I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT AGAIN. 

THAT'S IT FOLKS.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/22/2024 11:10 am)

1/22/2024 11:09 am  #11

Good morning!

Aaron's uvula is necrotic on the end from the surgical team stretching his neck so he could breathe.  I t looks awful.  He called the doc and he said it should sluff off on it's own and would be fine. A very uncommon result he said.  The Cleveland Clinic is a world class hospital but I am NOT a fan and never have been.  They have bought up most of the hospitals around NE Ohio so we really do not have a lot of choices.  I picked a doctor who belongs to University Hopsitals, not Cleveland Clinic.  All of Aaron's doctors belong to the Cleveland Clinc.  They are extremely high priced.  I guess the insurance will only pay for what they deem reasonable and Aaron had to sign a form indicating he would be responsible for the balance or they would not have done the procedure. Robbery, in my little opinion.  OK, off my tirade.

I made steak and roasted carrots/broccoli for supper yesterday.  It was really tasty and we have enough for lunch today.  Not sure what to make for supper.    Everyday, it is the same....what to fix.  Dean is easy to please but I get tired of the same old food.

It has been really cold but is supposed to get up to 30 today and then have an ice storm.  Oh, Mother Nature, you are fickle.

I saw a video on Youtube on GAYG.  I tried it yesterday and it was pretty easy.  I just made a very basic alternate 6 inch squares baby quilt.  It was really fast.  I used  the fluffy type of batting, not the warm and natural, and it is a nice little square quilt or pad for a baby.  Most likely will do it again.  I think I will try to free motion in the squares this time.  I need to practice free motion and this would be an easy way to do it.

Have a great day all.

1/22/2024 11:29 am  #12

Good Morning to everyone!  Had a busy morning, we went to look at the rentals this weekend and found something had fallen off on the front unit, so called Lalo to fix it.  He came by this morning to pick up the goodies to fix and said he wasn't sure they would work, so would go by the supply shop if they didn't.  So that's a good thing.  He's done so much work for us in the past, that I trust this will also be a good job.

It is 45* outside, so not too bad!   Well, Gloria just drove in, knew she would be a bit late this morning as she had a Dr. appt.  but only a half hour, so that's good.  It is a bit breezy out this morning,  but I can live with that!!

I really don't have any info to share this morning, so will just sign off, wishing you all a wonderful day.  Will check in tomorrow, BJ.

1/22/2024 11:46 am  #13

I eat plain Greek yogurt with a little unsweetened apple butter stirred in. I like it and it’s a good protein source. As Holly said, the gut generally produces enough bacteria on its own.

Last edited by tricia-anne (1/23/2024 2:48 am)

1/22/2024 2:28 pm  #14

Afternoon y'all! 

DS if mom had a choice she would have a wheelchair now!  The staff wanted me to get her one when we got there, I said no, she can walk.  I will find her walker on the opposite side of the room from where she is sitting.  If she needs it so bad how did she get from one side of the room to the other without it?  I have seen her when she thinks I'm not looking walk just fine without it!  I know the walker, for her, is a drama item, pity me I need a walker, she's in the wrong crowd at this place!  LOL! 

QB I like Greek yogurt.  Just not an everyday thing for me.  Mostly a summer food. I like the coffee, lemon, orange and honey flavors.  

Cheryl, that seems to be the way of hospitals, today, buy up the clinics and other hospitals in the area and have a mini monopoly for healthcare!  Same here, Emory and Northside bought up everything.  Most of my docs are with one or the other!  This way the doc office did not have to figure health insurance for it's staff, that's what started some of this buy-up stuff!  It stinks since your choices become limited!  

Still cold here!  46* with a windchill of 43*.  I just can't seem to get warm and stay warm.  I have a cup of hot raspberry tea, it helps with the warm, but doesn't last!  

I went to visit mom, walked the park, still value my thermals, and home.  Only one section of my CEU to complete.  The section I did yesterday said as an inactive nurse I was not supposed to do CEU's, so which is it?  Was the article out of date?  Is the Board just stupid and clueless?  I go with the latter! 

Luke went to Kennesaw and did another run through of his tour.  Did have a couple people, visitors, stop and listen for a bit then moved on.  He seems to be getting more and more comfortable with his program.  He wrote the program, had them look at it, some stuff they threw out, because there is no definitive way to prove fact or fiction.  Since he is dealing with the Civil War, they are really picky about the facts.  We have all learned a lot with him doing this.  He's elated he has the opportunity to do an interpretive position, even if he's just volunteering.  He can add this to his resume and it opens up more doors for him in the park service!  

We close on Mom's house Friday!  I can't wait.  We had pipes burst this week, more money out of her pocket.  They were faucets in the yard, so not a lot we could do other than what we did, to prevent this.  We do have the heat running in the house, so the house plumbing should be fine, I hope!  My Niece will check tonight for me.  She just sold the washer and dryer for us!  More money in her pocket!  She needs the money more than mom! 

Once the house is done I can focus on the VA forms for mom.  I have not been able to do anything because I never knew what I would be doing or where I would be any given week. 

We are thinking, once the dust has settled, we will get a dog.  I miss having one.  Bandit spoiled us.  We know another dog will never be Bandit, but we have enough room in our hearts for another fur baby! 

Need to get moving and finish the CEU's!  

Later my Friends!  

1/22/2024 3:16 pm  #15

Oh man, did I learn something today! You can't call a doctor's office now and expect to get an appointment. It's not like it used to be! Local neurologist was not taking any new patients. The group I used to go to has permanently closed their doors. The next one I called doesn't treat anyone with nerve related problems (hmm...neurologist?). I finally got an appointment for March 13 with a group in Douglasville where we used to live. It's 20 miles away, but better than going downtown. I am on the list if anyone cancels. She said I was lucky to get in "that soon." I see why people go to the ER now. 

Theresa, I'm going to add Piedmont to your Emory and Northside takeovers, lol. Good to hear you want another dog. I have Molly and Gracie, but I really miss Sandy. Greg's best friend's aunt is 92 years old and she got a puppy, lol! 

Cheryl, that is terrible what happened to Aaron. Hope the doctor is right. Did you do sashing for your QAYG project? I think QAYG would be really good for sewing strips. I don't think it was so great for my projects, as the blocks required a lot more quilting. Free motion quilting is the way to go, but I'm not good at it. 

Last edited by DownSouth (1/22/2024 3:20 pm)

D e v o n n e

1/22/2024 4:06 pm  #16

Caught up with everyone, so far.  ML called this morning and told us not to go anywhere. But we were all ready to go to the grocery for the remainder of what I need for Friday's get together.  That was supposed to be last Saturday, but the snow storm prevented it.  Actually, we had no problem and while freezing rain was falling, we did okay and got what we needed at the groc. and Dollar Tree. And, tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be much worse.  All I seem to talk about is the weather...

Cheryl, how awful for Aaron.    I guess we all deal with 'what to have'? There are a million recipes out there.  Most that I try are NOT keepers, but the reviews, which I believe,  are raves.  Must be something wrong with ME.  Tonight, we're having store-fried chicken.  It's good...we already sampled it when we got home.   But now,  what to have with it?  

QB, thanks.  That was a good suggestion.  Just "sausage casserole".  Men, especially non-cookers of which Howard is one, are not that savvy. He has taken to sometimes asking me,  "what's for supper?" I tell him, then often change my mind and he gets something else.  But doesn't ever complain about that.    Glad your alterations/additions to your soup turned out well and you were given some accolades. 

I often miss my old doctor, who, while affiliated with the local county hospital, (and no longer a county hospital)  was his own man and treated his patients as individuals and didn't automatically spout off the latest protocols to comply with Big Medicine because he had to! 
I actually do like my current PCP who, if you feel you need to push back a bit, will listen and discuss the issue and even agree with you.  Don't misunderstand.  I'm a compliant patient and do what my several  docs say, otherwise, as Howard often says, "why bother to go?"  Even with his strong will, he's also a compliant pt.   I wonder if there are many (any) doctors in private practice, anymore? 

Need to go.  Have a good evening and Sweet Dreams! 
Indy   

Last edited by indyanny (1/22/2024 4:09 pm)

1/22/2024 5:02 pm  #17

Around here it’s Jefferson and Cooper Health Systems. I push back when a doc recommends something based on a study. My response is to ask who funded the study, which is usually big pharm. when I worked in the hospital we always knew when a pharm rep bought lunch, because suddenly half the patients were on a new drug. 

Contractor was here most of the day working on the steps. I think he got the framework up. 

Dinner was leftover cheeseburger pie for him, and I had a sandwich. It was sunny and 30’s today.

1/23/2024 3:10 am  #18

CROSS YOUR FINGERS - roofer came this morning, found one broken tile, and a few more that he thought could be replaced, we have spares, so ---- hopefully it's fixed the problem LOL

We shall soon see, no rain yet, but more forecast this week - as well as temps in the 100s WHEW!!

DEVONNE I'm sorry you can't get in sooner, maybe you'll get lucky and get a cancellation, meanwhile BE CAREFUL!! I like kombucha, I have a ginger/lemon one.

SANDRA I'm with you on the kefir, I didn't like it at all, but the flavour of the kombucha is fine for me. Hope you get to make your choc chip cookies, they will go down well with some milk !

CHERYL poor Aaron, that's not good, I did have a sore throat after surgery, and it did last quite a while. can he gargle with salt??? That helped a lot. I also used baking soda, it helped as well. AND I had some ice blocks and sore throat lozenges. They all helped a bit

THERESA that was good thinking on A's part to look under the dresser, I probably would't have LOL Good luck for next week, hope it all goes well ((((hugs))))

INDY good idea to say its a casserole, the Mr doesn't care what I call it, as long as it's food LOL He's pretty easy going EXCEPT for leftovers, so I find ways to change it up a bit. Tonight I had chinese food I bought at the mall, we had sausages last night, and should have had them tonight as well, so now I'll make them into curry tomorrow.

JANET I like the greek yoghurt too, just the natural one, but I have coconut yoghurt as well. The Mr like his flavoured, but stye have so much sugar in them, I tried him on the coconut be and he likes it LOL

HOLLY they are moving fast on the steps, is the weather holding up for them??

Does your yoghurt have the 'good stuff' only some of ours does, and it's branded that way. Many of ours is just sugar loaded flavoured desserts. I try to only get the good kind. We have a huge section of them in grocery, more than 3/4 are not good for you at all. They say 'low fat or low sugar" but when you read the label it has all sorts of odd things. LOL Most are unpronounceable LOL

I had to cancel training this morning, the roofer was coming early, then I had my haircut booked, so went to the mall after that.
Going to be very hot the next few days, the a/c will be blasting early. On Friday it's Australia Day. So a public holiday, but it's also going to be a scorcher. Good day to stay indoors. 

I want to get another couple blocks done on Dear Jane, so may be able to do that tomorrow. 

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

1/23/2024 10:40 am  #19

WELL, ITS NOT BAD OUT TODAY FOR TEMPS.  IN THE HIGH 30S RIGHT NOW.  WILL BE DROPPING.  EXPECTING RAIN THIS AFTERNOON AND THEN SNOW LATE TONITE AND TOMORROW.  I ALREADY TOOK OUT MY TRASH AND CHECKED THE MAIL BOX.  THE MAILPERSON ALREADY CAME SO THAT'S GOOD.  ONLY ONE TRIP DOWNSTAIRS FOR ME TODAY.
IN THE COMMON ROOM SOME LIBRARY PERSON IS DROPPING OFF SOME BOOKS FOR US TO READ AND WILL PICK THEM UP IN 2 WEEKS TIME.  TODAY'S ARE MOSTLY DANIELLE STEELE.  I LEFT A NOTE TO ASK FOR LARGE-PRINT MYSTERIES WITH MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO TEXT ME IF NEEDED.  IT WOULD BE IDEAL TO HAVE SOME NEW BOOKS DELIVERED SINCE I DON'T GET OUT ANYMORE.

THERESA........HOORAY, THE HOUSE IS READY TO SELL.  I KNOW THIS IS A BIG WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.  CROSSING MY FINGERS IT GOES OFF LIKE A CHARM.
NICE NEWS YOU ARE THINKING OF GETTING ANOTHER DOG.  I WOULD MYSELF IF I DIDN'T HAVE HEALTH ISSUES.  TAKING A DOG FOR WALKS A FEW TIMES A DAY IS NOT ON MY AGENDA ANYMORE.  I MISS HAVING A DOG OF MY OWN BUT ENJOY MY NEIGHBOR'S LITTLE DOG OSCAR NOW AND THEN.  I HOPE YOU FIND ONE THAT GRABS YOUR HEART.  GOOD LUCK.
GOOD FOR LUKE DOING SO WELL WITH HIS LIFE.  THUMBS UP.

DEVONNE......SORRY YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A DOCTOR.  I KNOW THAT'S NORMAL AROUND HERE, TOO.  TRYING TO GET IN TO SEE ONE IS TOUGH.  THE WAITING LIST IS MONTHS AHEAD IF AND WHEN YOU CAN FIND ONE THAT IS NOT ALREADY FULL UP.  YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR REGULAR DR ARRANGE A SPECIALIST OR AROUND HERE YOU'LL NEVER GET IN TO SEE ONE.

TRISH........YIPPEE, THE ROOFER CAME.  I HOPE YOUR ISSUES ARE FINALLY BEING SOLVED WITH THE LEAKS.  THAT IS SUCH A BIG WORRY AND IT MAKES ISSUES FOR THE REST OF THE HOUSE.
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY.  ENJOY.

I FOUND 2 MORE TATER TOT RECIPES ON YOUTUBE I'LL HAVE TO TRY.  BOTH ARE A BIT DIFFERENT AND BOTH HAVE GROUND BEEF AND BACON.  I WANT TO FIND ONE THAT WORKS BETTER FOR MY TASTE.  IT SEEMS TATER TOTS ARE WELL RECEIVED BY MY DIL WHO IS SO CAREFUL WITH HER EATING HABITS.  I LIKE TO SHARE WITH MY SON AND HER.  MY SON TELLS ME I COULD SAVE ON MY GROCERY BILL IF I COOKED SMALLER DISHES AND HE'S RIGHT BUT WHAT'S THE FUN IN THAT. 
I MADE THE PORK CHOPS AND MASHED POTATOES LAST NITE SO I HAVE MORE TO EAT TODAY.  AND I WILL FINISH THE LAST OF MY VEGGIE BEEF SOUP TOO.
IT SEEMS I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF FOOD.  WHAT SHALL I EAT NEXT?  DO I WANT THIS, OR MAYBE THAT?
I DEFROSTED GROUND BEEF AND PLAN TO MAKE CHILI NEXT, WITH BEANS.  ITS MORE FILLING FOR ME.  IF I DID NOT SHARE WITH MY NEIGHBORS I COULD EASILY BE 300 LBS OF LOVING WOMAN.  LOL.

THAT'S IF FOLKS.  NOTHING MORE TO SAY.  MY HEAD IS LESS OFF-BALANCE TODAY SO I NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE A BIT.  MY VACUUM CLEANER IS CALLING ME.  BE GOOD.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/23/2024 10:56 am)

1/23/2024 11:10 am  #20

Good Morning. Well, I've posted before, but seem to keep losing it, so will be very brief!  Sharon is here now, so I should go visit with her.  Hope everyone is well.  I will be going now, hope you are all doing fine, BJ.

Board footera