OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/16/2023 9:22 am  #41

Re: ODT SUNDAY SEPT 10 ~ SAT SEPT 16

Trish- I sent you a PM but I see you found the temperature quilt gang page.

Last edited by tricia-anne (9/17/2023 2:38 am)

9/16/2023 10:48 am  #42

Good Morning, Rhonda is still here taking care of us.  Tracy will be here around 12 or 1, she will stay for a couple of days, then will head for home and work.  Love having them here.  I had my stroke in March of 2022.  So I am trying to get over that, hard to believe I had that, but it is what it is!!

I thought today was supposed to be cold, but since Rhonda told me it is to be hot, I changed my top to short sleeves, spilled something on it at breakfast, so now I'm in my third top of the day!!  What a mess!!  It is 55* now at 9:45.  Hope you are all doing well.  Love to hear what you are doing.

I'm going to sign off, a I can't think of anything else to say.  Hope you are all doing well, sending love and best wishes, BJ.

9/16/2023 12:22 pm  #43

It’s so nice out, blue skies, mid 70’s. It was in the 50’s last night! 
Judy, did you ever wake up from a bad dream and your heart was racing and pounding? That’s what afib feels like, but it doesn’t stop. 

We planned on going to the diner for breakfast, but there were people waiting outside, so we went to the library then got croissanswiches at BK and came home. 

Theresa, a big Yay! On the lake house sale going thru! And good for you for keeping great records in case your bro notices that something is going on. 

9/16/2023 2:45 pm  #44

No, Holly.  Can't remember that I ever have.  I have wondered if my two a-fib episodes really happened.   I was totally surprised when I got that call from my cardiologist, personally, and he told he about them and that I would need to go on a blood thinner.  He said one episode was 30 mins. and the other 1 1/2 hours.   Without the heart monitor, no one would have known, at least not from me feeling anything.  Thanks, as always, for the nursey information.  

Last edited by tricia-anne (9/17/2023 2:37 am)

Board footera