OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/01/2023 10:02 am  #41

Re: ODT SUNDAY MAY 28 ~ SAT JUNE 3

Good Morning, everyone.  Before I forget it, Miss Mommy, could you set your lettering to a higher count?  It is difficult to read your posts and I don't want to miss them.  Thank you, if you can!

It is 58* here this morning and light breeze.  The sun is up there somewhere, but the clouds are, too.  Garbage men are coming today but not here yet.  I'm feeling pretty weak this morning, wow, sun just came out, beautiful!!  Anyway, I have no plans for the day as I can barely move.  So will just sign off, wishing you all a wonderful day, BJ.

6/01/2023 12:03 pm  #42

BJ- I don’t know how, or I would. I’m sure you’re not missing much not being able to read my posts. But maybe someone could help.
Sandra and Devonne—- not sure where the miscommunication occurred but the repairs have nothing to do with the pool.. the heat pump/condenser is the heat and AC unit for the house. Because of the size of the house we have 5 units. The irrigation system is what waters the flower beds, etc.
The irrigation system people haven’t shown up yet. They were scheduled for 11 am. It’s now 2.

Last edited by tricia-anne (6/03/2023 4:11 am)

6/01/2023 12:38 pm  #43

Devonne, why I’m not going is kind of complicated. Ralph hates to drive, so if we drove I’d have to do 90% of the driving. And he won’t fly, and I won’t take the train. And if I went down by plane, I’d have to rent a car, and we’d need a hotel, where he’ll sleep in a recliner at John’s. He’s going to be there to raise the toilet, put a slope from the front door to the porch, and whatever else they need, none of which I’d be able to help with. So I’ll stay home. 

When Ralph was at breakfast with the Vets he got me a chef salad. We both just had it for lunch, and didn’t even eat half of it! 

Speaking of Ralph and driving, he got his truck new in 2019. It now has maybe 3k miles on it! He drives to breakfast 5 miles away, to Lowe’s 4 miles away, to the hardware store 1 mile away, to the luncheonette in town 1/2 mile away, and to his doctors appointments 7 miles away. Anywhere we go together we take my car and I drive. Such a change in retirement, I worked 15 miles away and he worked 20 miles away.

6/01/2023 12:49 pm  #44

It's raining here.  Something that was iffy if at all.  It's been quite dry so the rain is more than welcome.  
Plus, it'll wash some of the pollen out of the air, I hope, but not sure if that's so.  Hate to rush the days, but I can't wait for the pollen season to abate.  Allergies have been terrible for two weeks, especially my eyes with the itching.
Mary Lou, I got some  of the Similisan allergy eye drops as you suggested and for me they work better than the more expensive, but now OTC ones. I also like them because you can use them as needed as opposed to the ones that should only be used once a day.  But nothing completely takes the itching away.  

Howard "cleaned" the front porch this morning.  I did MORE a bit ago.  The bird poop (which he mostly got off) was more than we've ever had before.  Somehow, he missed the welcome mat so I hosed it off, too.  Will not say anything.  I'm just glad he did as much as he did.  But, I do not understand how men's minds/brains work???  Oh well, I plead 'country living' as our excuse for a less than perfect yard  and porch.  ML, who is coming tomorrow morning for last minute things, offered to come another day.  I had turned her down, thinking I was on top of it all, but yesterday asked her if she could come today, too.  She did, this morning before her hair appt. and the kitchen is pretty sparkling.  Four hands surely top two hands!  Wonder if that could be a meme.  Somehow, it doesn't quite have the ring  meme's seem to need.  

Speaking of which...David and Rita, while not specific as to whom they're addressing them to,  continue to burn each other up with back and forth memes on Facebook.  ML read me some more of them while we ate lunch.  What a travesty.  I feel bad for the kids.  Must hurt them to read that stuff written by their parents.   ML and I don't dwell on it, but can't help but wonder how long they'll go on before one of them makes a more permanent move, which I feel is inevitable, now.

Holly, Ralph really IS a jack of all trades!  And he really CAN do any nursing care your brother might need. 
I hope it doesn't drag out for too long, though. And, maybe if his testing shows he qualifies for more Medicare, something different  will take place.  

Have taken a bit of a rest so must get busy again.  Time to simmer the chicken breasts and let them cool in the broth.  See how chef-like I've become?   Tomorrow's the big day for our company.  Saturday looks so inviting!  
See what a really bad hostess I  am?
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (6/01/2023 1:26 pm)

6/02/2023 5:05 am  #45

Irrigation people showed up at 3 and were here way over an hour. System seems ok now. The new heat/cool system in my studio seems to be working pretty good.
Holly- I don’t blame you for not going.
DH has BW today and I don’t plan to go with him. It’s a real waste of my time plus I’m pi**ed off at him, as usual.

Last edited by tricia-anne (6/03/2023 4:11 am)

6/02/2023 7:31 am  #46

ITS SUNNY OUT RIGHT NOW AND WILL HIT AROUND 88F LATER TODAY.  I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT RAINED LAST NITE OR NOT.  DOESN'T LOOK IT.  I WILL HAVE TO CHECK MY GARDEN MYSELF.  NOT UP TO IT RIGHT NOT SO WILL WAIT AN HOUR OR SO.
FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS NOW I HAVE BITTEN MY INNER LOWER LIP WHILE EATING.  THOUGH IT HEALS QUICKLY, ITS GETTING TO BE A PAIN I DO NOT NEED.  STOPS ME FROM EATING WELL SO MAYBE ITS GOOD FOR THE WEIGHT WATCHING.  IN ANY CASE, I HOPE I CAN STOP.
I AM GOING TO KEEP THE SIMILISAN NAME HANDY.  I HAVE BEEN HAVING VERY ITCHY EYES ONCE EVERY DAY FOR WEEKS NOW.  I HOPE IT SUBSIDES SOON OR I WILL BE BUYING SOME OF THAT.

JANET......THE 'HEAT PUMP' ARE THE WORDS THAT MAKE ME THINK POOL.  WE DON'T HAVE THEM AROUND HERE I DON'T THINK EXCEPT FOR HEATING POOLS SO IT SWAYED MY THINKING.  IN ANY CASE, I'M GLAD YOUR WORKINGS GOT FIXED UP.

DEVONNE.....THAT'S NICE TO GET A GOOD REPORT FROM THE DR.  GOOD FOR YOU.
BE SURE TO DO THE HOLES WHEN ITS A LITTLE COOLER.  YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET OVERCOME IN THE HEAT.

HOLLY.......LUCKY YOU RALPH CAN TAKE CARE OF THOSE THINGS.  AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL.  

I HAD TATER CROWNS/LIKE TATER TOTS TO USE FROM THE FREEZER SO LOOKED UP SOME RECIPES.  YOU KNOW ME, I WANT THEM EASY WITH FEWER INGREDIENTS AS POSSIBLE.  FOUND ONE, TATER TOT SAUSAGE CASSEROLE, AND TRIED IT.  LOVED IT.  SHARED WITH 2 NEIGHBORS AND THEY CAME BACK FOR 2NDS FOR BREAKFAST (YES, I OFFERED FIRST).  JUST TATER TOTS, BROWNED SAUSAGE, GRATED CHEDDAR, AND THE EGG AND MILK MIXTURE WITH SEASONINGS.  IF ANYONE WANTS THE RECIPE, LET ME KNOW.  EASY PEASY.

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKED GOING INTO THE OVEN BEFORE THE EGG MIXTURE SWELLED AND FILLED THE GAPS.

READY-TO-EAT.
HAVE A GOOD DAY.  HUGS QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (6/02/2023 9:48 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

6/02/2023 10:02 am  #47

Good Morning to everyone!!  I'm really dragging this morning, can't seem to get anything  done.  So this will be brief!  It is 54* and sunny and breezy.  Waiting for Tracy to call, then I'll be camped out in my recliner to rest and watch TV.  It is so beautiful out this morning!  Can't believe it!!  I really don't have anything to say except, the whole family will be here this weekend for Tracy's birthday, assume they're arriving tonight.  They'll bring the motorhome so Jamie has a place to sleep.

A friend of Tracy's is arriving sometime today or tomorrow to stay for a few days, not sure how long.  It will be interesting to have a stranger here for awhile.  Tracy just called, they will arrive tonight and her friend will be arriving tonight.   I just have to quit, I'm feeling a bit dizzy so it's hard to post, take care everyone!  BJ.

6/02/2023 10:29 am  #48

My new fridge arrives soon, yay. We got up and went to Hobby Lobby, I needed one color of DMC floss and 5 colors of yarn, which was on sale. Went from there to IHOP for brunch, now home.

Someone gave Heather 4 tickets to an Ed Sheeran concert tomorrow in Philly, so she’s taking Julianna, her friend, and Eddie’s girlfriend Steph. I had Amazon Alexa play Ed Sheeran since I had no idea what he sings. 

90 today! Then back in the 70’s after. There are wildfires in the Pine Barrens, Heather can smell them from her house. 

Julianna goes to Prom tonight, can’t wait to see pix. Smart girl is going with a group of girls, so no pressure.

6/02/2023 11:42 am  #49

Yay, fridge is here! They called at 12:30 and asked us to empty the old one, and were here 20 minutes later. 

6/02/2023 2:27 pm  #50

Afternoon y'all! 
It's national Doughnut day, have you had your donut? 
Hold on to your seats!!!!!
THE PROBATE WENT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting on paperwork from the law firm, and we are a go.  He mailed it!  I could have gone to his office and gotten it!  Oh well, is what it is!  
When we cleaned out the attic we found 2 old army blankets still in good condition.  I know how to wash them, but need to figure out drying them! 
I'm so glad I had already started packing mom.  Hubby took some packed bins last Monday, and is coming again this weekend to take more bins.  Mostly winter stuff, but it won't be forgotten this way, and I labeled each bin!  I will need to pack summer stuff, keep out a couple outfits and a couple night gowns and pack the rest!  She has a washer and lives in a nightgown so we will be good!  
The lake house, I contacted the realtor, she's elated and will meet me there Monday for the keys, and to take pictures! Sunday, I will finish staging the house and clean out more basement stuff.  Hubby could not fix the plumbing, can't figure out how it was rigged to repeat it, for the fix.  Neighbor will work on it Monday, possibly Sunday!  We also found the keys for the front door, so we have keys for all locks now, except the dead bolts, never had keys for those! 
Hubby and I will discuss the moving timeline, when he comes tomorrow!  He's staying through Monday, has to be in the office Tuesday!  But more stuff will get moved! So it's all a bonus!
I am relieved, a weight has been lifted.  But I think a different weight has been added, the stress of moving her, and getting everything she needs in one fell swoop!  I made a list on my phone and shared it with my niece, hubby and kids.  I add to it as I think of things, hopefully I have not missed anything.  The seasonal stuff, can go later so it's not a big deal.  I will be driving back and forth, until I get things settled and can show the house to the prospective buyer, at his leisure.  I will also be setting up the estate sale!  I'm psyched to get on to step 2-? and more!  
I am still going through stuff, in more detail, found pictures we took of our brand new Ford Bronco II.  It was a lemon, but we were proud of it at the time.  Took pictures to send to my parents in Germany, so this was late 80's early 90's!  Also pictures of my kids when they were little.  I put those for me to take!  I found some of my late nephew and the nephews who won't talk to me anymore.  I will put those to the side for NSDB!  
I also found old phone books from the 80's and 90's, those have been recycled!  I'm sure I will find more stuff like that.  
I also made a list of things to do once we move mom, like cancel the phone, internet etc.  I may take the TV I bought mom years ago for my sewing room.  With no internet, I have spotty over the air, I can stream on my phone using data if I need anything and for internet, go to Starbucks or someplace like that!  I know not to do something like pay bills etc when there!  
Not sure what to do with some items, I don't want them but don't want to let them go, so I do have time to ponder!  Most of the stuff will go! 
So you are now caught up on my not so exciting life!   Just with a bit of excitement in my life! 
Later my Friends!   

6/02/2023 3:14 pm  #51

Paperwork has landed, in Johns Creek.  Hubby will bring it here.  There were no instructions as to what to do next.  This guy is not as engaged as the woman we were working with before she got another job offer! 

6/02/2023 5:31 pm  #52

Theresa, woo hoo! That's wonderful news! It won't be long until you can get back to some normalcy. 

Holly, I don't blame you for not going. Lots of good reasons!

Sandra, it looks good, but I like my hash browns to stay crunchy, lol! 

My new area rug came today. Here's how it came, so many delivery routes! It's a lot more colorful than my old one, but I really like it. I also liked the first one I ordered that never showed up.

Burlington, NJ to Horsham, PA; Philadelphia, PA to Richmond, VA; Richmond, VA to Charlotte, NC; Charlotte, NC to Doraville, GA; Doraville, GA to Atlanta, GA; Atlanta, GA to Carrollton, GA; Carrollton, GA to Villa Rica, GA 

Gary & his family went to Six Flags today. They don't open until noon!

I got up early and planted one rose bush, one hydrangea, one peony and one day lily. I'll finish the rest early in the morning. I vacuumed today (well, Roomba did, lol) and folded a lot of laundry. 

I made the cabbage casserole again, but I changed the original recipe to make it more healthier. I substituted the stick of butter for 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of mayo instead of one cup, 1/4 stick of butter for the Ritz cracker topping instead of one stick. Used 1 1/2 packs of crackers instead of two packs. Still just as good! 

I'm watching the Virgin River series on Netflix. Anyone else watching it?

D e v o n n e

6/02/2023 6:39 pm  #53

Theresa, it’s wonderful that probate is finally through. I hope this is the beginning of the end of your long journey.

Devonne, I have watched Virgin River and am waiting for the next season to come out. Something I ordered recently went from near St Louis, MO, to California, then to Chicago before coming to me in Illinois (75 miles from STL).

I worked on an appliqué quilt at retreat in March but didn’t get it finished. Finally worked on it this week. I love the design but it is square and needs to be longer to fit on a bed. I was thinking I would add a pieced border to the top and bottom before sewing on the final border. However, I can’t decide what to do that will look right with the design. So I folded it up and started another quilt!

Last edited by tricia-anne (6/03/2023 4:10 am)

6/03/2023 4:36 am  #54

BJ I usually change the size when I get on, for anyone who can't do it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRACY!!! Hope you all enjoy a lovely celebration together!

THERESA that is absolutely fantastic news!!! I hope the guy who likes the house will buy then it's just get the lake house sold and you are done, I know it feels like swapping one set of problems for another, but I don't think it could get worse for you (((( hugs)))) EXCEPT  for NSDB LOL, he is going to be royally ticked off!!.

JANET thanks for the bear info, I forgot about that, I was actually meaning your other "bear" I see he's just the same LOL  I couldn't cope with bears in the yard, I know they say in Australia we have the worst of dangerous animals, BUT they are hard to find really, and the vast majority of people would never see one. LOL

HOLLY I understand now, that is a long drive, about twice the distance we are going. Nice to have your DH to help out, I know mine was incredibly helpful with my dad, he showered him changed him, all sorts of things. 

SANDRA you have had some warm days, I was thinking of you today, we were so cold early this morning at training, then when I started to laugh the others wanted to know why, I said my friend in US would think this was just a nice cool day for a change LOL That casserole idea is a good one, I don't like those tater things, we call them Potato Gems, but I know it would be a great thing to have for a big group, might be good for them camping, they have great cooking set ups, and when it's cold it would be great to have for breakfast.

DEVONNE you got a lot planted!! Well done, make sure you don't overdo it. I've been thinking about one of those Roomba vacuums, might make life easy!

MARYLOU applique is my worst, I was going to take some away with me, but I know I will not do much of it, so will stick with my knitting. Can you just do a smaller appliqué on top and bottom? I have seen quilts done that way, and they look good.

We had training early this morning, nice to be finished early. I baked the bread I made yesterday. So I had a slice toasted with my poached eggs when I came home.
We spent the day chopping most of a tree down, Pete and W did most of the work, I just dragged branches, when that man gets an idea in his head there is no waiting, he wanted it done, so Pete said it's just easier to go with the flow and do it.

They are both pretty tired tonight, we had all the leftover lamb =19.5pxroast and veg and gravy, chopped it all up and heated it, it was like a casserole and delicious. 
Tomorrow I plan on cooking lamb shanks in the slow cooker, there will be lots left, so with the other leftovers from tonight packed in the freezer there are a few choices for Pete if he wants them. He can also share with John. It seems Megan Dean and Gary will be away for one of the weekends  we are ( it will be a Fri, Sat and Sunday night) , but John wants to stay home, so Pete might spend a night at their house, he can look after the dogs and make sure John doesn't get too lonely. I'm sure he'll be fine, but Megan is worried about him being alone 3 nights in a row. I think Pete is more worried about the dogs being lonely LOL ~~ John will mostly be on his computer with friends.

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

6/03/2023 7:39 am  #55

THERESA......YIPPEE.  YOU ARE THRU PROBATE.  NOW THINGS CAN GET ROLLING ALONG AND YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR NORMAL LIFE AFTER THE REAL ESTATE IS SOLD.

MARYLOU.....I HEAR YOU ON INDECISION ON YOUR QUILT.   I GO THRU THAT NOW AND THEN.  I AM GLAD YOU FOUND A WAY TO FORGET IT FOR A BIT.  YOU CAN THINK ON IT A LITTLE LONGER.

TRISH.......YOUR MEAT AND VEGGIES CHOPPED UP AND REHEATED SOUNDS LIKE MY HASH.  I LOVE HASH AND SOMETIMES TOP IT WITH A POACHED EGG OR TWO.  MAKES AN IDEAL MEAL FOR ME.
BY THE WAY, FOR THE CASSEROLE YOU COULD USE FROZEN HASH BROWNS AS WELL.

AS FOR TEMPS WE WENT FROM 88F YESTERDAY TO 40S FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW.  WE ONLY GOT A LIGHT SHOWERING YESTERDAY.  MY RAIN GAUGE TELLS ME ONLY A QUARTER INCH.  THE GARDEN PLANTS ARE LOOKING GOOD.  BUT WE ARE EXPECTING RAIN FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS, PRETTY OFTEN, WITH SHOWERS THRU THE DAY.  
I CHECKED MY GARDEN AND DID A TINY BIT OF WEEDING AND HARVESTED MORE RADISHES FOR MY SALAD TODAY.  THEY LOOK TASTY.
CHORES ARE MINIMAL PER USUAL.  SORTING A WEEK'S WORTH OF PILLS AND SUPPLEMENTS, VACUUMING, AND THEN ITS WONDERING WHAT TO COOK NEXT.  I ALWAYS HAVE FOOD ON MY MIND.  I WAS THINKING OF A BIT OF SEWING, BUT I HAD TO CLEAR OUT THE AREA FOR THE NEW BLINDS WHICH I AM WAITING ON.  TIL THEN SEWING IS NOT AN OPTION.  I REFUSE TO PUT THINGS BACK ONLY TO HAVE TO MOVE THEM FOR MAINTENANCE LATER.  
BUT THEN, I HAVE MY JIGSAW PUZZLE BOARD BACK ON MY TABLE SINCE THE PLANTS ARE GONE.  I MAY JUST WORK ON THAT A BIT TODAY.
WISHING YOU ALL A NICE WEEKEND.  HUGS, QB S 

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

6/03/2023 10:43 am  #56

GOOD AFTERNOON!

THANKS SANDRA, I HAVE BEEN BETTER. TOOK A NASTY FALL TUESDAY LATE AFTERNOON. TRIPPED UP THE TWO LOUSY STEPS UP THE FRONT STOOP. LEFT HIP TOOK MOST OF IT EXCEPT FOR MY HEAD HITTING THE BRICKS. STILL A LITTLE SORE. BRUISES HAVE NOT GONE AWAY.  HAVE A DOZZY OF A BLACK EYE. THE LEFT ONE.  THURSDAY, WAS SO DIZZY I THREW UP. COULDN'T EVEN WALK TO THE BATHROOM ON MY OWN.  I WAS LUCKY THAT DS#2 WAS HERE. HE IS WORKING TODAY AND TOMORROW, SO HE WAS OFF THURSDAY AND FRIDAY. 

HOPE WE GET SOME RAIN THIS EVENING AND NIGHT. WE HAD LOTS OF IT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. MY LATE GRANDFATHER TAUGHT ME ABOUT MEMORIAL DAY AND VETERANS DAY. HE ALSO TAUGHT ME VETERANS DAY STARTED OUT AS ARMISTIST DAY. THE DAY WW I ENDED. SURE WISH WE WERE TAKING BETTER CARE OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND VETERANS.

HAVE SOME GARDENING QUESTIONS. WILL ASK THEM LATER.

SORRY IF I MISSED ANNIVERSARIES AND BIRTHDAYS. BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

TRISH, IF YOU DON'T LIKE "TATER TOTS", YOU MIGHT LIKE MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE. THINK IT HAS BEEN POSTED. IF NOT, CAN DO IT AGAIN IF YOU WANT. CAN MAKE AHEAD AND FREEZE IN ERVINGS. HEAT UP IN MICROWAVE. A LITTLE EASIER THAN THE EGG BITES.

BETTER GET OFF. HOPE TO BE BACK TO FINISH UP.

WISHING EVERYONE GOOD HEALTH.

THINKING OF EVERYONE. PRAYERS.............................................

strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys

6/03/2023 11:39 am  #57

Good Morning, just a quick note as we have lots of company and we're getting ready to leave to hit some garage sales and some other things, not sure what. 

Well, I just got notified that we're leaving so will say goodbye! BJ.

6/03/2023 1:59 pm  #58

Linda, I'm so sorry to read about your fall. Take it easy and let them wait on you until you feel better. 

Marylou, can you do a matching applique in the border, or maybe applique in the corners of the border?

I have so many sewing/embroidery projects I want to start working on again. I bought Gary two shirts I want to do an embroidery design on before Father's Day.  I only have one more rose bush to plant and one more hydrangea. I hope to finish those tonight. 

I went to Dollar Tree & bought a few more flowers. Decided to make my door wreath a "full" wreath. When I added the bee, it needed more flowers on that side. I used the pink roses & made a pink arrangement for my bedroom. 

D e v o n n e

6/03/2023 2:34 pm  #59

I woke up this morning and smelled smoke, was afraid it was the woods next to us, but didn’t see any. I checked the town chat page, and the police had posted that there is a 300 acre wildfire about 15 miles from us, and our whole area can smell it. I just checked, and it’s now 60% contained. Steph told us that states that get a lot of wildfires have specifically build helicopters to carry and drop water. Our state does not.

Ralph’s had a mini tractor for years, it’s about the size of a Volkswagen bug, but not as tall. He hasn’t used it in years, and offered it to our nephew Mike, who has a big property about 20 miles from us (in between us and Heather). Mike was delighted, and came with a trailer and got it. He has a huge garage area he just had installed in his back yard, and said he just got 4 loads of dirt delivered to make a driveway to the garage, and the tractor will be perfect to move the dirt. I asked Ralph if he’s sad to see it go, and he said no, he’s glad it will get used. He could have put it up for sale, but we’d rather give things to family. 

Much cooler today, back to the low 70’s and a breeze.

6/03/2023 8:33 pm  #60

Sandra, yes, I’m taking time to think about my quilt. In the meantime I am almost finishing piecing a throw for Quilts of Valor. I already had the fabrics and pattern chosen. It is a pretty pattern but rather simple with larger pieces than I usually work with.

Devonne, thanks for your suggestion but I don’t think I could figure out how to do it with this design. The appliqués are large with lots of detailed pieces. They are applied to pieced blocks so I think I can manage to piece something that will coordinate, just haven’t been in the mood to think hard enough. I have plenty of fabric left.

Our temp got up to 94 today but the humidity was only 25% so it didn’t feel too bad outside. I was only out for about an hour after supper to repot an aloe that had outgrown its pot, fill the bird feeders and water my hostas. We had too much rain several weeks ago but it is really dry now.

Holly I agree with Ralph that I would rather give something I don’t need to a family member than sell it to a stranger. That is why my nephew now has several of Bill’s woodworking tools.

Board footera