OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

5/16/2023 3:28 am  #21

Re: ODT SUNDAY MAY 14 ~ SAT MAY 20

I do love hearing about the small gifts that help us for Mothers Day, rather than spending lots of money, it's what it's all about after all.
And sounds like many of us had a lovely either visit or talk with family.

We did have a lovely dinner, but I was too full, next time I will pack ALL my main meal for another day LOL

Today has been beautiful, we trained in the park, so good to see the girls again, I missed all last week, it was cold, but that is way better than hot!

I went to yoga yesterday, I really didn't think  would do as well as I did, still quite tired. This cold thing really 'knocked the stuffing' out of me.

I had my covid booster today, told the nurse, she said many people have covid now, and  she was not surprised about the cold, she said because we have been so protected from viruses for the last few years, our bodies aren't used to it.

SANDRA your boy is a keeper isn't he, and you know you are getting the DVD player, so it will be wonderful when it comes, AND KFC for lunch, he doesn't forget does he!

INDY that was unusual, getting the pot and seeds with no soil, wonder if they forgot to get the soil mix, or maybe they didn't want people handling it, we have to use gloves here, they advise wearing a mask too, some of it is pretty - "interesting" we'll say, they can have animal droppings in it  or other stuff you shouldn't touch with bare hands LOL

MARYLOU I love the sound of your day, so wonderful to have such wonderful contact with family.

THERESA you will be starting to get anxious with not so much to do. Keeping a good thought that probate will be on soon ((((hugs))))

JANET I am sorry you had such an unproductive day on the phone, such a waste of time isn't it, and mostly you can't contact them any other way. Sometimes here they have a 'chat' function on the web site, that can also be slow, but at least you get to 'talk' to someone LOL

HOLLY you are churning out the afghans, I know crochet is much quicker, I love it also, I do love the afghans you have made.

I had an early dinner ~~ because  ~~ today I got some wool I'd ordered online, WOW it's fabulous, so very soft, it's made in China, but says from Australian superfine merino, and it feels so silky. I started the cowl straight away. It's so lovely to knit with I am thinking about going to the city to check out what else they have, so difficult to choose colours online,  while this colour is pretty - and I am happy with the choice - I was hoping it was a little lighter. I wasn't cheap, but old saying you get what you pay for applies here.

Heading back to my knitting, my hands will start hurting if I do too much more tonight though.

Last edited by tricia-anne (5/16/2023 3:31 am)

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

5/16/2023 6:47 am  #22

IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT RAIN.  GRAY OUT THERE TODAY.  NOT SURE WHETHER TO BRING OUT THE PLANTS OR NOT.  I GUESS A LITTLE RAIN WILL BE GOOD FOR THEM. 
THEY ARE DISCUSSING FROST WARNINGS FOR WED AND THURS NITES NOW.  I AM GLAD MY PLANTS ARE NOT TRANSPLANTED OUTDOORS YET.  TONY, MY PLOT NEIGHBOR AS WELL AS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, IS WORRIED.  HE HAS HIS TOMATOES IN AND SEVERAL ARE IN FOR HIS SON WHO WILL GET THEM SOON.  THE SON'S WERE TOO BIG FOR THEIR POTS SO HE JUST BURIED THEM IN HIS GARDEN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. I TOLD HIM COVER THEM WITH TOWELS OR SHEETS IF HE HAS THEM, DOWN TO THE GROUND TO KEEP WARMER.  HE SAID HE WILL SEE WHAT HE CAN FIND. HE HATES THE IDEA OF LOSING HIS PLANTS.
MINE, IN THE MEANTIME, ARE STILL HARDENING OFF AND ANYWAY, AROUND HERE WE CAN NEVER BE SURE OF FROSTY NIGHTS UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY HAS PASSED.  EVEN WITH DAYS INTHE 70S THIS MONTH.

THERESA......YOU SURE GET GREAT SUPPORT FROM YOUR FAMILY WITH THEM JOINING YOU FOR M DAY.  THEY ARE GREAT, AREN'T THEY.  
AS TO NOT HAVING MUCH TO DO AFTER ITS BEHIND YOU, IT WILL BE LIKE RETIRING ONCE AGAIN AND YOU HAVING TO DO ENJOYABLE THINGS INSTEAD.

JUDY......I AM GLAD YOU MADE ML FEEL BETTER BY TELLING HER ABOUT ENJOYING HER SMALL GIFT.  I ALWAYS SAY ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS.   EVEN A TEXT IS BETTER THAN BEING IGNORED AND GIFTS ARE NOT NEEDED.  AT OUR AGE WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT AND NEED, UNLESS ITS A MILLIONARE GIFT PACKAGE.

SPEAKING OF MILLIONAIRES, I HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM LAST NITE.  I LEARNED MY MOTHER WAS NOT A CHILD OF HER FATHER'S BUT ANOTHER GUY WHO SHE NEVER KNEW ABOUT.  HIS NAME WAS STEIN AND HE FOUNDED THE LITTLE DEBBY FORTUNE.  I WAS HAVING VISIONS OF FINALLY HAVING SOME REAL MONEY IN MY LIFE AND HOW IT WOULD AFFECT MY FAMILY.  AS FOR ME, I WAS REALLY QUITE CONTENT.
IN FACT, IF I EVER WON THE HGTV 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, I WOULD JUST SELL IT AND GIVE THE $$$ TO MY KIDS.  I REALLY DON'T NEED ANYTHING SPECIAL AT MY AGE. 

DEVONNE........HEY, I LIKE THE IDEA OF CUTE RECIPE CARDS.  I HAVE A FEW WITH RED EDGES WHICH I LOVE, BUT ONLY ABOUT 6.  I AM NOW THINKING, THANKS TO YOU, OF BUYING SOME AND PUTTING ALL THE RECIPES THAT I USE NOW ON SPECIAL CARDS AND ENJOY THOSE CARDS.  ITS A THOUGHT. I HAVE ALWAYS USED INDEX CARDS.

TRISH......SORRY THE HANDS HURT FROM KNITTING.  IT SEEMS THE MUSCLES WE NEVER USE NEED TO GET USED TO IT ALL AGAIN.  IN A COUPLE DAYS YOU WILL BE FLYING ALONG WITH THE KNITTING.
I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT WOOL YOU BOUGHT.  SOFT IS ALWAYS TOPS ON MY LIST, EVEN IN COOKIES (YOUR BISCUITS).
I HAD TO USE THE 'CHAT' FEATURE ONLINE BEFORE.  FOR WHAT, I FORGET, BUT I REMEMBER IT BEING USEFUL.  MUCH BETTER THAN WAITING 30 MINUTES ON THE PHONE.

I MADE PIZZA WITH BASIL DOUGH LAST NITE.  FIRST TIME USING IT AND IT WAS GOOD.  MY SON COMES UP WITH SOME GOOD CHANGES FOR ME NOW AND THEN.  HE THINKS I NEED TO DIVERSIFY MY EATING MORE. 

TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (5/16/2023 7:11 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

5/16/2023 8:35 am  #23

The day has gone smoothly so far, BUT it’s still early.  Went to the gym super early to be back in time for the HVAC guy.  We pulled into the driveway at the same time.  Phase one of the “Call before you Dig” service was done and I didn’t even know he was there until he knocked on the door.  He said thee are two more phases to the marking and they would be here sometime today.  He wanted to see the “site” where the work was being done so he could pinpoint it for those guys.
    I will try DMV today again.

5/16/2023 9:45 am  #24

Good Morning to everyone!!  It is very still this morning, about 64*.  I am feeling lazy this morning, don't have any energy.  Don't have to go to Dr. tomorrow, so that's a good thing.  Tracy filled them in on what was going on.  I really don't have anything to say and I'm just too tired to think of what I should say, so will just sign off and wish you all well, BJ.

5/16/2023 1:06 pm  #25

Afternoon y'all! 
QB Frost!  Yikes! 
Trish it's tough to recover from even simple colds as we get older.  We here are all very young though! 
Janet it's always nice when things happen quickly!  
Today was Mom's hair day.  Got up early, I get dressed then wake her up.  To the hair place and then here!  I did my walk, already hot! and have piddled about.  One of the pickets on the handicap ramp fell off so I picked it up, and went ahead and pulled up the "tarp".  Lots of rotten wood underneath.  Mostly towards the bottom and where the ramp turns, they crisscrossed the tarp there so it couldn't dry well so the wood is rotting!  They never sealed the wood, the contractor that is.  My DSis would never let me do it so now the ramp has to go.  I have the stuff I pulled ready to go to the road next week, or in the garbage can if there's enough room.  The tarp is like tar paper and shingles had a baby.  Thick like tar paper with the grit of shingles.  Half the nails holding it down were in between not in wood.  I could have done better! This thing passed code! 
It would not pass today I know that, it has to be torn down before I sell the house, I may do the house side of the rails over the next couple weeks.  Then I can get the garbage service to haul it off.  Apparently here they take construction waste, up to a point each week. I'm good with that.  Saves me from renting a container to haul it off.  Also if I leave the upper part of the ramp alone hubby can back up to it to load the truck/U-Haul when we move mom.  NSDB will have a fit but I can honestly tell him the wood was rotten/rotting.  I also noted a wasp nest, old one, under it so I need to get areas they can nest out of here! 
With the heat I am limited on my outdoor time.  I don't want heat exhaustion/stroke! 
It did feel good, to get the stuff off the ramp.  I knew there was some rot, just not what I found.  Tomorrow I will take out nails.  
Nothing else exciting!  
Later my Friends! 

5/16/2023 1:51 pm  #26

Good Mid-Afternoon.  Been home a bit from chiro appt., Dollar Tree and grocery shopping.  I asked for 8 pcs. of fried chicken and ended up with 7 so I called the store.  Next time I go there, they'll give me the extra thigh.
Sounds petty but with the dinky size of the drumsticks, anyway, I want what I paid for.  And, since we eat 4 pcs. at a time, the other four were going to be supper.  
Don't need to go back to chiro for 2 mos.  His muscle/nerve method  has really helped both of us.  I'll never be 20, 30, 40 or 50 again, so still have aches and pains off and on.  Still can't walk much without a cart or walker for support, but...am grateful for the positive changes over the past 5 mos. of appts.

Found out yesterday that Andrew will graduate cum laude.  He was waiting for the grades from his last two finals.  He got "A"s on both.  He merely texted his parents that news.  He's a low-key person.  Hope it won't go to his head and he decides not to iron his two friends robes!  
Theresa, I believe you could get your contractor's license with all the various tasks you've taken on and are completing!  Wonder why your sis wouldn't let you do whatever you wanted to?  Does your Mom have any idea she will be moving?  Does your brother even know?  You still have too much on your plate. 
The thermometer is supposed to plummet tonight, here.  We had to turn on the furnace again last night.
Not complaining, though.  As I've been reminded, when it gets hot, it stays hot for a long time. 
Need to put the non-perishables away.  
Enjoy the rest of your day...
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (5/16/2023 1:52 pm)

5/16/2023 8:22 pm  #27

Sandra, these are the recipe cards I got. There are less expensive ones, but I like the design on these.

Marilynn was on my mind really late last night. I hope she is ok.

I was getting ready to cook and Greg texted and wanted to meet me at a mexican place closer to my house. Their food is always good.

Theresa, another project for you but it had to be done. I had the same question Judy had. Does your brother know what is going on with Mom?

Last edited by DownSouth (5/16/2023 8:26 pm)

D e v o n n e

5/16/2023 9:29 pm  #28

Judy- I go to the chiropractor every 3 weeks. Have been for quite a while.

5/17/2023 7:34 am  #29

JUDY..........I WOULD CALL, TOO, IF SHORTCHANGED ON THE CHICKEN PIECES.  I'VE CALLED McD'S BEFORE WHEN THEY PUT STUFF ON MY BURGER I DID NOT WANT.  THEY LISTED MY NAME AND GAVE ME A CORRECT BURGER NEXT TIME.  IT PAYS TO PHONE.
WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU SENT YOUR OVERNITE COLD SNAP TO ME.  ITS ONLY IN THE 40S HERE TODAY BUT DROPPING TO 30 TONITE.  I NEED TO COVER MY RADISHES.
GOOD NEWS FOR YOU THAT YOUR CHIRO IS WORKING FOR YOU BOTH.  CONGRATS.  

DEVONNE.....THOSE ARE A GOOD SIZE BUT LARGER THAN I AM USED TO.  BUT MY GRDAU DEE MADE ME A RECIPE BOX THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THAT SIZE.  I USE IT TO STORE NOTEPADS IN INSTEAD.  I USUALLY USE THE INDEX CARD SIZE FOR MY INDEX BOXES. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME LARGER.

NOT MUCH HAPPENING HERE TODAY.  ITS SO WINDY OUT, OVER 20 MPH, AND GUSTY BEYOND, THAT I AM NOT BRINGING OUT MY PLANTS TODAY.  THEY CAN STAY SAFELY UNDER MY SUNLIGHT LAMP FOR THE DAY.  BUT I WILL GO OUT LATER TO COVER MY RADISH ROW WITH A TOWEL.  THEY ARE COMING UP FINE.
IN THE FORMER FIREBARN ACROSS THE ROAD BY THE BRIDGE THEY ARE RENOVATING TO THE RED CITY ALE HOUSE.  I WONDER IF THEY WILL HAVE SANDWICHES?  IT WOULD BE A PLACE TO GO TO EAT NOW AND THEN.
OUR CREEPING PHLOX IS IN FULL BLOOM.  I WILL POST SOME PIX.  ITS NICE TO SEE SOME COLOR IN THE GARDEN AREA.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (5/17/2023 7:46 am)

5/17/2023 7:47 am  #30

SOME PHOTOS.....

SEE THE PRETTY PHLOX AND IN THE BACKGROUND WITH ALL THE AUTOS AROUND, THE NEW RED CITY ALE HOUSE IN PROGRESS.

YOU CAN SEE THE RADISH ROW ON THE LEFT OF THE BED.  IN THE FOREGROUND IS MY ONION CHIVE PLANT DOING GREAT SINCE IT LIVED THRU THE WINTER.  AND BESIDE THEM SOME OF MY PLANTS OUTDOORS HARDENING OFF.

THIS IS MY GARDEN BED RIGHT NOW.  I STILL NEED TO ADD MORE SOIL TO THE BED BUT WANT TO DO IT CLOSER TO WHEN I WILL BE TRANSPLANTING MY CROPS.  I HAVE THE TOMATO STAKES IN AND THE CUCUMBER TOWERS/CAGES ARE IN POSITION.  I AM STILL UNSURE WHERE I WILL PLANT THE PARSLEY AND THYME BUT HAVE SOME IDEAS.

THIS IS MY NEIGHBOR TONY'S GARDEN BED WITH ALL ITS TOMATOES IN AND THRIVING AND HIS ROW OF GARLIC AND A POT OF CHIVES IN THE CORNER.  HE PUT UP SOME SHIELDING AGAINST THE HIGH WINDS SINCE HIS PLANTS ARE ALREADY IN THE GROUND.  HE WILL HAVE TO COVER THEM TONITE FOR SURE SINCE THEY ARE WARM-WEATHER PLANTS.
THAT'S IT FROM ME.  QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (5/17/2023 7:58 am)

5/17/2023 9:42 am  #31

Good Morning to everyone!!  It is pretty still outside, but the sun is shining.  It is 60*, should be pretty hot out today.  Not looking forward to that.  Tracy should be calling pretty soon, she always calls on her way to work.  I am very tired this morning and don't seem to have much energy, so will make this very short.  Hope you are all well and doing fine.  I will sign off now, wishing you all a wonderful day, BJ

5/17/2023 11:52 am  #32

Devonne, you're comment about Marilynn spurred me to call her just now.  I've been meaning to for several months.  She answered as she was driving from KY back to St. Louis for a checkup.  She gave up her apt. there the end of April and drove home to KY so has only been there for a couple of wks.  She says she's doing very well.  No problems other than some house ones that she didn't want to go into right now.
She had her doggy in the car (I forget his name) and he was acting up a bit...not a good car rider.
She sounded wonderful.  Basically didn't have internet at the St. L apt. and it can be iffy on the mountain in KY, but she says when she gets back and settled in again, she'll be coming here with us.  Fingers crossed!

That's it for now.  Not dressed yet and have to get busy.  Later...
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (5/17/2023 11:52 am)

5/17/2023 12:08 pm  #33

Afternoon y'all! 
QB those flowers are pretty!  
Indy if I ever get back home I plan on going back to a chiro!  Need it so bad, can't leave mom long so I can't go here! 
DS I like those cards too! 
Just saw on Facebook, that LL passed away! 

https://www.weberfuneralhome.ca/obituary/Brenda-Reinhardt?fbclid=IwAR09O9AsGFtO80_7r0bCT6bbv0SARwYGzPawuAwssrdvun6KPgBJMfCwXA8#obituary
I hope the link works for you! 
I did get to walk this morning, got the nails off the ramp, the closer I look the more rot I see!  
I had a few of you ask if NSDB knows what's going on.  He has not a clue.  According to his friends I am not here and he spends the day with mom, and goes home at night!  So, if this is true, he knows everything, but we all know the truth!  He's setting up people to say he's here all the time.  They will be cut to shreds in court.  The neighbors here have said they will have my back should NSBD come after me! Yeah my NSDB thinks I am that stupid too! 
We just had a nice shower.  Things should green up.  We have not had rain in a good bit.  I was going to have to figure out the sprinkler system!  Now I don't have to for a while at least! We are expecting more rain later and into tomorrow! 
I got another flower on my WIP last night.  I have the background fabric ready to go, it has been pinned to the card and trimmed, next it to baste the edges and sew them on.  Did one last night!  This latest round has significantly increased the size of the quilt. I'm guessing each round will do that! 
Started a new set of books last night, finished all the Rita Mae Brown books I have.  Hubby sent some with the kids for me!  The book is by Joann Fluke.  I don't have the whole series, but I can read them out of order I guess! When I get back home I will hit the used book store and see if they have more of them! 
I got real sleep last night.  Mom went to bed at 10:30 pm.  By the time I got everything turned off, tucked her in and ready for bed, it was 11:30 ish.  I slept for over 7 hours!  
I also started a load of towels, thought I needed to get them done early in case we lost power. Storms are supposed to be later! 
That's all my excitement! 
Later my Friends! 

5/17/2023 1:18 pm  #34

Theresa, I saw that on FB too about Brenda passing. So sad and only 57.

Judy, I thought about calling her, but I didn't know how sick she was. I'm so glad she is ok. Will be glad to hear from her. 

I've never been to a chiropractor and doubt I ever would go. With osteoporosis and L5 half gone, I would be hesitant to let anyone touch my back. 

Sandra, the phlox looks so beautiful. I can see why my sister (Joann) loved phlox so much. I put some in a pot last year and I was so surprised it came back so beautiful this Spring.  I haven't planted anything I can eat yet, but I'll get my tomato plants next week. Here's what I've been planting...petunias, day lilies, phlox, marigold and I need to get the peony in the ground this evening. Should be easier to dig with the rain we had yesterday. This phlox is like a bush...not individual phlox. I bought some cheaper potting soil (by Expert from Walmart), so anxious to see if it does just as good as Miracle Gro.

My blueberry bush had only 6 berries last year. This year I counted 102 berries. I hope I can get them when they ripen before the birds do! 

My first blueberry bush....got last summer. 

Last edited by DownSouth (5/17/2023 1:28 pm)

D e v o n n e

5/17/2023 4:05 pm  #35

Theresa, is it the Hannah Swenson series? I’ve read some, and some were made into Hallmark Mysteries. I think her love life story continues with each one. 

Housecleaner was here today, yay! I made stuffed shells and meatballs for dinner, then Ralph left to go to a sustainable workshop. 

I did a short blog post with my new Afghan in it. 

5/17/2023 6:35 pm  #36

I tried a You Tube recipe for dinner...Cabbage Onion Casserole. I couldn't even taste the onion and I used a whole one. It calls for one can cream of chicken, mayo, butter, cabbage and Ritz crackers. It was delicious! Not low calorie for sure, but if anyone wants the recipe, let me know. 

D e v o n n e

5/17/2023 9:50 pm  #37

I was just reading about the TV writers being on strike, and it’s projected to be a long one, and will affect the fall TV season. So the fall shows will be a lot of game shows. And a senior citizen version of the Bachelor! I’ve never seen that show, and never intend to watch it, but that just struck me as so funny! 

I’m a big union supporter, at one point I was in 2 at the same time! One was the nurses union at the hospital, the other the teachers union at the school- school nurses are at the same level as teachers in the union. So if the shows I like are postponed, I’ll survive. 

5/18/2023 4:25 am  #38

I'm so very sorry to hear about the death of LL, she was very young, I did hear that she had MS and was in care, I hope she is at peace 

THERESA your NSDB is a real character isn't he, wonder if he has thought through that his friends will find out he hasn't been truthful. Surely it will come to light somewhere down the track?

SANDRA, back to cold, I will match your temps this week, we froze this morning  - just for a few minutes anyway, the wind was blowing straight off ice mountains somewhere, warmed up exercising pretty quick.
I love the pretty flowers, I do wish I had some nice annuals, your garden will be fantastic, you will be happy with the amount produced I'm sure.

INDY I don't do chiro either, with fragile bones I try to be careful, even in the park at training I stick to the paths for runs where I can (runs meaning brisk walk or very light jog, the girls run fast LOL)
I believe it's great for people who have it, just not me.

HOLLY I have read most of the Fluke books, the love story got tiresome, BUT the recipes are fabulous, she put them all into a paperback book. I make her lemon slice a lot. It's a favourite with everyone.

DEVONNE that looks great, it is a lot of fats though, I made a vegetarian lasagne tonight, one of Jamie Olivers. it was just asparagus, broad beans, peas and leeks, a bit of flour and mustard and low fat milk, tasty and parmesan cheese, then fresh lasagne sheets oh and fresh mint. I was supposed to put some bashed up almonds on top, also basil  pesto, neither of which I did and I think it needed it. Was quite bland, but made a massive amount.

I have so much food leftover, I'll freeze the spaghetti sauce I made, and also try to freeze the lasagne, not sure it will freeze, but doesn't matter if it needs to get tossed.

I picked up the boys, Dean has a job interview at McDonalds, he's 14 and they employ them at that age. John will be envious, he hasn't had any luck, but he's also applying just now, and he's 17 so he has to be paid more, they will always give the young aged the job first. 

I am tired tonight, didn't sleep well, the MOTH was in and out of bed with cramps, he just doesn't drink enough water, but hasn't learnt yet LOL only problem he wakes me as well. Hard to get back to sleep sometimes.

Last edited by tricia-anne (5/18/2023 4:27 am)

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

5/18/2023 9:23 am  #39

ITS BRIGHT AND SUNNY TODAY AFTER A FROSTY NITE, AND YES, IT DID DROP TO 30 DEGREES WHICH IS FROSTY.  I COVERED MY RADISHES AND TONY COVERED HIS PLOT AS WELL.

HERE ARE OUR 2 BEDS WITH COVERS.  MINE JUST A TOWEL OVER THE RADISH ROW AND HIS WITH PLASTIC OVER HIS TOMATOES.  MY RADS WERE FINE WHEN I CHECKED THIS MORNING BUT HIS WERE STILL COVERED SO I HOPE HIS DID WELL THRU THE COLD NITE.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LL.  SHE HAD A ROUGH TIME AT THE END IT SEEMS, AND WE LOST HER TOO YOUNG.

DEVONNE......THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR FLOWERS WITH US.  SO PRETTY.

JUDY......CONGRATS TO ANDREW MAKING CUM LAUDE.  YOU MUST ALL BE SO PROUD.  HE WORKS HARD SO I KNOW ITS WELL DESERVED.
THANKS FOR CHECKING ON OUR MARILYN.  ITS GOOD TO KNOW SHE IS DOING OKAY.

HOLLY......I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THE TV WRITER'S STRIKE.  I GUESS I AM LUCKY TO HAVE SAVED SO MANY PROGRAMS WHICH I WANT TO WATCH AGAIN.

I ORDERED MY GROCERIES-TO-GO AND THEY SHOULD COME BETWEEN 5 AND 6 PM. TODAY.  I WILL NOT GO HUNGRY.
MY DAU AND GRDAU GINA SHOULD BE VISITING THIS AFTERNOON AFTER GINA GETS OFF WORK AT VICTORIA'S SECRET.  IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE THEM.

THAT'S IT FROM ME.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (5/18/2023 9:33 am)

5/18/2023 10:00 am  #40

Good Morning, everyone!!  Hope you are all doing well.  It is fairly still outside this morning, but beautiful, the sun is shining bright.  I really don't have much to say, so will be brief, hope  you all are doing very well.  It is so beautiful outside this morning, can't believe it is so still, it is in low 60's.  Suppose it will be hot as the day progresses.

I'm going to sign off, wishing you all well, BJ.

Board footera