OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/03/2014 3:37 pm  #1

Christmas Cookie Recipes - What are your favorites to make and eat

hi,

im wondering what your favorite Christmas Cookie & Recipes are to make and to eat..

please post your favorites

Hugs, Waves, Smiles, & Prayers
God bless you all and may sunshine always be in your lives to brighten your days..
San

12/05/2014 2:21 pm  #2

Re: Christmas Cookie Recipes - What are your favorites to make and eat

My family always requests the same cookies whether it is Christmas, summer, whatever!  Lol!

Chocolate chip cookies

Snickerdoodles

are the top favorties.

They aren't crazy about sugar cookies, and I'm totally fine with that.  Less work making the drop cookies like chocolate chip!  

(((hugs!!!))) & prayers!     ~MnM~ aka Diane

"The secret to having it all is believing you do!" 

12/11/2014 5:15 pm  #3

Our favourites will be soooo different to yours, and NO cooking - except for the BBQ

We love our prawns and calamari on the BBQ, and our salads, especiall crunchy salad - made with chinese cabbage and dried noodles, and we MUST have trifle for 'afters', and mangoes and cherries, lots of them!!!!!

We also enjoy tropical fruit punch drinks, but the favourite is slices of fruit (apple, nectarine, lemons and lime) in a big jug with elderflower cordial and sparkling water (the fizzy stuff - not sure if you use the same name )

We don't have cookies, or sweets/candy, but we do have nuts, cashews and pistachios and choc coated almonds

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

12/13/2014 9:51 pm  #4

We definately must have cut out sugar cookies!  I usually make pecan tassies, chocolate chip,and  peanut butter with hershey kisses.

12/23/2014 7:14 pm  #5

Some of the "old" favorites were bourbon balls, chocolate fudge and the all time favorite....(drum roll, please), potato candy! My sister made it this year, but I didn't make it.

Today I made sausage cheese balls, butterscotch haystacks and tomorrow I'll make a coconut cake and peanut butter fudge. There will be no cookies this year....poor Santa! :D

D e v o n n e

12/24/2014 10:16 am  #6

Devonne, my sister in law always makes potato candy.  My mom made the best peanut butter fudge; I just can't seem to make it the same as she did. 

Board footera