OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/21/2023 9:50 am  #41

Re: ODT SUNDAY DEC 17 ~ SAT DEC 23

Thanks, ladies! It was a fun project, but I'm glad it's over. Most people that do these "picture" fabric panels do fancy quilt blocks. I see a lot of traditional quilt patterns in them and a lot of flying geese.

Sandra, so sorry your daughter is still without power. When we first moved into our new house in 1996, we had a really bad ice storm & had to go to a hotel for a few days. We went mostly to take the cat, lol. Your fudge looks awesome! The peanut butter fudge sounds good too. 

Holly, I'm learning! Greg gave me his old piano when he bought a new one.

I'm headed to the Social Security office. Their site has been unavailable for days and I need to change my direct deposit. Also headed to the tag office to renew my handicap tag, it expired Dec. 19th.

I'm also buying a turkey today...not sure if it will be a whole one or a turkey breast. Gary and Emily are bringing the ham. 

D e v o n n e

12/21/2023 10:51 am  #42

Good Morning to everyone.  It is a still morning here, 49*.  Christmas is almost upon us.  Tracy is sleeping in this morning as school is out for a few days, nice for her!!

Coffee tastes good this morning, guess it does most mornings but seems extra good today!  It rained overnight, but not so this morning, fortunately.   I really don't have anything to say today, so think  I will just sign off, wishing you all a wonderful day, BJ.

12/21/2023 11:31 am  #43

We had another day out, yesterday.  Back to W-M for more RX pick-ups for Howard, just his already routine meds.  We also got the ingredients I forgot on Monday.  I always rest a bit and wait  on the bench by the door while H. checks out (his choice) and comes along.  While he was putting the groceries in the car, I realized I'd left his meds on that bench!   He dashed back in and, thankfully, they were still there.    That was pretty much my whole day, yesterday--one faux pas after another, which I won't elaborate on to you.  Happens sometimes. 

QB, so glad you have your power and devises back.  The uncertainty of all that is miserable and scary when we realize how dependent we are on them.     You won't rest completely until your daughter and family are back on the grid.  Hope that's already happened... 

I got my first eggs from the neighbors last night.  Tom brought them over after work, of course, because they NEVER make that lazy 17 yr. old son of theirs do anything he doesn't want to do.  Tom was lamenting about his laziness and lack of ambition but never seems to get that parents need to require kids to do the things they are told.  Howard tells me this is not MY problem.  I would go for the eggs, but I can't walk across uneven ground, so...
I leave Howard out of it, because he's Howard and Tom seems to not mind.  He did stay and visit, with me, for at least 45 mins.  He's odd but is comfortable with us after so many  years, and he's a kind person  
(ML says as I get older, I dither around more and more about stuff like this.  I suppose I do because I can't do everything I used to...)

Devonne, you've already decided, but I would give the gift card to Gary.  You're a gentle soul and more apt  to just go ahead in spite of their poor behavior, but either way, Ben won't really know and you won't feel like a sap  yourself  for ignoring it again.  No offense, I hope... sap is the word I tell my overly generous friend, Bobbie when similar things happen for her... 

I'd better go.  Have to hit the shower and wash my hair.  Then, empty the dishwasher and refill it.  There are always dishes waiting!   Wrap my few presents, water my plants and try to make chili from the awful meat loaf I made last night.  Howard even complained.  It's an old family recipe I thought I'd give another try that has chili powder in it  and there's lots left over, but I think it might work as chili...or I will waste more ingredients.  Rambling, so I'll say adios.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (12/21/2023 11:39 am)

12/21/2023 1:23 pm  #44

Well, my plans for the holiday have changed. Lynn’s surgeon prefers that she not travel yet so they will come for New Year’s instead of Christmas. That’s ok. That means I will accept invitations from extended family here. I’ll be spending Christmas Eve with my brother and his family, Christmas Day with another sister-in-law and her family. I like to give small gifts to all of them when I go so I needed to do some more shopping. The men are all getting sock hats, women will get throws, and teen girls are getting hair claw clips. I’m making taggies blankets for the 9 month old twins and giving games to the 4 and 5 year old. As soon as I get the sewing done, I’ll do a some cookie baking, probably two kinds. Might also make some divinity.

Last edited by tricia-anne (12/21/2023 8:50 pm)

12/21/2023 6:16 pm  #45

Marylou, sorry about the change in plans, but you are prepared now.

Judy, I wrapped the gift card to Gary. I am very cautious to try and avoid falling. I'm glad you are being careful. 

Trish, not sure what prompted the above reminder, but decided maybe it's best not to discuss previous members here.

Did you see my question about the template for the QAYG method? Do you lay it on your blocks and trace around the template with a marker?

I was surprised no one was in the Social Security office except me. Three more people came in after me.  I was only there 15 minutes.

I was at the tag office 20 minutes. My new handicap tag expires 12/2027.

I also gave Molly a bath today and blow dried her. I might need to take her back to the vet after Christmas for another allergy shot. 

I didn't find a turkey breast at Ingles. They only had a few whole turkeys left. I'll try Publix in the morning. Emily is bringing the ham.

Got the trash out to the curb. This is one thing I don't miss at our other house. Our driveway was 200 yards long and it was a long walk to the road.

I'm watching a movie Gary recommended on Paramount called Joe Pickett. So far, looks pretty good. Back to the movie!

Last edited by DownSouth (12/21/2023 6:19 pm)

D e v o n n e

12/21/2023 7:32 pm  #46

Devonne, Joe Pickett is based on a series of books by C.J. Box, which has been around a long time and is still ongoing. 

Ralph is out at his survival club meeting, so I’ve been puttering. 

Contractor plans to finish tomorrow, yay!

12/21/2023 9:06 pm  #47

DEVONNE I replied to your QAYG, must be on last weeks thread LOL  I used a plastic template, the designs are cut out so you can trace on them, dust with chalk - it's only a very small "line" cut out, so it's easy to mark, AND they give a few repeats so you can line things up. I got mine at the LQS, no idea where you would get them. Thanks for understanding, I guess it feels like we are talking without others knowing, and it's a "she said, she said" kind of thing.

SANDRA hope Gina finally got her power on, it is so cold there it is going to be difficult for her to warm up - I am doing a little cooking as well, turkey stuffing balls, the boys insist. And I finally am going to make something called Christmas Crack, sounds like a drug LOL, it's Salada biscuits on a tray, make a caramel with butter and brown sugar, pour over and bake a bit, then spread chocolate, and other things, people use pretzels, M&Ms alls sorts of thing. Then when it's all set you break it up.

INDY I have been BAD at the stores, every day I have been, hopefully the last time today, each tome has been $100 or more OUCH !!! It's all the little things I forgot, including John's birthday card!

Which reminds me, thanks SANDRA I will pass on the message to him, it's on Saturday, I really can't believe he's 18.

MARYLOU I'm sorry your plans changed like that, but best she does what the Dr wants, it has only been a little while since surgery, so I understand. I know you will have a good time with family.

Can't remember what else I wanted to say. I have started to wrap gifts, and I remembered to take the turk breast out of the freezer, so they are thawing in the fridge.

Megan is getting a little stressed out, she is worried about Gary, one of his friends from the fishing club committed suicide, he had spoken to him this week, and told Gerry he was busy this week, but would catch up next. So he feels like he could have stopped him, he couldn't of course, but I understand how Gary feels, I understand it's mental illness, but it makes me so mad, he has boys the same age as our grands, and he was away with his parents who just came out from Ireland to spend the holiday with him and his family. I can just never understand 

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

12/21/2023 9:24 pm  #48

Good evening all,

It was 42 degrees today an supposed to be near 50 for Christmas.  That is OK with me.  I don't like driving to church services on Christmas Eve when it is snowy/icy out.

I went shopping today and got  the meats and various cheeses for a platter.   Also some pita chips and crackers.  I will cut up the veggies tomorrow and make some ranch dip.  I bought a red pepper hummus too.  Lots of snacking, so try to get some things that are not sweet.  I have not baked anything, which is unusual, but did not feel like it.  So today I bought some cookie dough from the store and a package of peanut butter cookie mix.  Made the cookies tonight.  I have to say the are just OK.  Certainly not homemade but Gabriel only asked for one thing and that was the peanut butter with Hershey kisses cookies.  Done.    The kids will eat them for sure.

Devonne, your panel wall hanging is just lovely.  Love the old truck.

I am going to do some paper piecing next.  Carol got me a Secret Santa gift that was a pattern book of  a paper pieced lap quilt years ago.(On the HGTV site).  I love that pattern and book and will try it again.  I also downloaded some Carol Doak ones to try.  She has such lovely patterns.  I was cleaning my fabric closet in the sewing room and found four paper pieced pink hearts.  I also found a stash of "bright" 6.5 x 3.5 blocks(bricks?) from a swap back in 2010.  There were 15 sets of 15 different brights.  Oh I just love them!  I am sewing some of them into a top with just the bricks.  Will do something else with the others.  I have it laid out and it is vibrant.  Some kid will like it.

I most likely will be off from here till after Christmas, so I am wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!  

PS:  Trish, you card arrived today!  Thank you!  It is darling.  Amelia asked why there was a surf board and beach.  I explained that it is summer there and we looked it up on Google so she could see it.

12/21/2023 9:27 pm  #49

Trish, I understand what Gary is feeling. When my nephew David committed suicide, my daughters Steph and Manda took it hard, they were closest to his age, and felt like they should have stayed in touch more. But in one of his notes he said he’d wanted to do it every day since his was 14. I can’t imagine being in that kind of anguish for over 20 years. I hope Gary’s friend is at peace now. Just so hard on those around them. I’ve seen suicide described as selfish, but the victim is in so much distress that they can’t even think of others. Working with teens, I’ve been to countless workshops on the issue. I’ll take off my nurse hat now. 

12/22/2023 9:38 am  #50

TRISH,......I AM SORRY THAT GARY'S FRIEND TOOK THAT ROUTE.  ITS A HORRID THING TO HAPPEN ANYTIME BUT AROUND XMAS IT MUST BE WORSE.
MY DAU COLLEEN IS STILL WITHOUT POWER AND ITS GETTING COLDER.  LUCKY HER SHE CAN WARM UP AT WORK AND EAT OUT DURING THIS TIME.  SHE FEELS BADLY SHE CAN'T MAKE HER XMAS GOODIES THIS YEAR. 
SHE COULD COME HERE BUT NOT HER DOGS.  ITS TOO FAR FROM HER JOB ANYWAY SO THAT'S OUT.  SHE CAN BUNK IN WITH GINA AND HER BOYFRIEND IF NEEDS BE.  IN THE MEANTIME SHE IS DOING THE BEST SHE CAN BETWEEN HOME AND WORK. 

CHERYL......SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE READY FOR XMAS.

DEVONNE.......ARE YOU TAKING PIANO LESSONS FROM SOMEONE OR DOING IT ON YOUR OWN?  
LUCKY YOU NOT TO HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE AT SOC. SEC. OFFICE AND FAST WORK AT THE DMV.  GOOD FOR YOU.

JUDY......DO YOUR FRESH FRESH EGGS TASTE ANY DIFFERENT FROM STOREBOUGHT?  

MARYLOU......SORRY LYNN WON'T MAKE IT TO VISIT TIL NEW YEAR'S.  YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME GOOD PLANS IN PLACE.
ALL YOUR GIFTS SOUND NICE.

AS FOR ME, I MADE BOTH NUT AND PLAIN PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE YESTERDAY.  TODAY IT WILL BE COOKIES.  NOT DECIDED WHICH TO MAKE JUST YET.  I HAVE A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE THEN.  
ITS A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY HERE BUT COLD AND GETTING COLDER. MY LITTLE APT. STAYS NICE AND WARM SO I'M HAPPY.
I HAVE FOUND SO MANY NEW RECIPES USING BOXED STUFFING MIX ONLINE AND THEY LOOK SO GOOD.  ONE IS FOR MEATLOAF WHICH SOUNDS INTERESTING.  I WILL BE TRYING SOME OF THEM AFTER XMAS WHEN I REPLENISH MY CUPBOARDS.  I ONLY HAVE ONE BOX LEFT SO WILL USE THAT FOR XMAS DAY WITH CHICKEN SINCE I DID NOT BUY A TURKEY FOR XMAS.
THAT'S IT FROM ME LADIES.  I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD DAY AND HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR THE BIG ONE ON MONDAY.  
HUGS TO YOU ALL.  QB S   

Last edited by quiltbea (12/22/2023 9:46 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

12/22/2023 10:55 am  #51

Good Morning to all.  It is raining here, pretty hard!!  But I'm nice and warm here in my house.  It is 45* outside.  I have no plans for the day, Tracy and Jamie will be here sometime, not sure when.  Also not sure when the girls will arrive, think they both have to work today so will find out eventually.  Think Frank just got up.  There's nothing to do today so he may as well have stayed in bed!!!

Well, since I have nothing to say, should just sign off, wishing you all a wonderful day.  Hope everyone is well, Love, BJ.

12/22/2023 12:03 pm  #52

QB, yesterday was my first breakfast of the eggs and I noticed, first, that they stand up perkily in the skillet, and second, yes they are tastier.  It's a subtle difference but one I remembered from the several years, I traveled to the next county for eggs and also picked up here and there after that source ended.  Ended because, Shena's mom, whom  she got the chickens from, provided me with all my eggs, for free!  There was NO arguing with her mom about that.  So, I told Shena I would be paying her for her eggs.  She's charging me $2.25/doz. forgiving the 25 cents for every carton she gets back--an embarrassingly
generous deal, but that's hers...  ATM, they're quite small but I like that  and one is enough for me.  

Trish, so sorry for that bad news.  As I've mentioned before, my grandmother, whom I lived with, took her own life when I was 16.  There's no answer for friends and family.  It's unexplainable and in some ways, you never get over it because of that.  Like Gary, you always think maybe you could have done something different, but since no one can anticipate the future, it is what it is, a phrase I despise more and more...

Mary Lou, sounds like you are 'making lemonade out of lemons', and in some ways, you can have the best of both situations, and have something further to look forward to with David's bunch.  It has ramped up your preparations, but at least you know what you're going to do.

Howard went early for his non-fasting blood draw this morning.  He just told me, he's been notified that the results are already available on My Chart.  Too bad we can't read them, but ML, as a former MLT, CAN!  
Doc is looking specifically at his kidney function.  

Trish, I've always been  the sort that passes up extras, thinking, I don't need that, etc.  Then, I regret it when I am home and wish to goodness I'd just gone ahead and picked it up.  This often happens with snacks and sweets.  The first is right, I don't need them, the second is reality!  Howard, my fellow shopper, now, doesn't do that, OF COURSE, and I've more or less, gone with his rationale.   It all gets eaten in the long run.  Some of that comes from the days when I didn't have the extra money for the extras.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  JOHN.    I can remember when he was born, and later, Dean.  How have we all been so fortunate to be together so long on a venue like this in a world of here today, gone tomorrow?  
An amazing blessing...

Better go.  had a long call with ML  that just ended.  She's figuring out everything for our family Christmas gathering tomorrow.  With Danny & Pam's  kids not able to come, there will only be 7 of us.  Andrew is working today, and will drive home, tonight.   Have a good day.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (12/22/2023 12:07 pm)

12/22/2023 1:54 pm  #53

I finally got my mail out of the mailbox. Trish, thank you for the Christmas card. You're the only person I've received "any" card from overseas! 

Carol, I also received your card! I hope you are doing well.

Trish, thank you "again" (lol) for answering my QAYG questions. I watched a video last night and read some more about it on the internet. I was going to do a 1/4" seam allowance, but she said she did and regretted it. She recommended at least a 2" seam allowance. I hope I have enough room! I did make a big mistake. I cut the batting the same size as the top and back fabric, so I'll have to do some trimming on every block. So sorry about Gary's friend. This is a bad time of year for depression, but sounds like it may have been more than the holidays.

I met Gary for Mexican. I got a mini taco salad and didn't eat the shell. Then I was brave and went to Walmart. Decided to buy a regular turkey and a turkey breast! I'll have to do the Quick Thaw method for the turkey and I'll freeze the turkey breast. Didn't really need much, but somehow I managed to spend $95. Everything has gone up.

Sandra, I am learning on my own. Greg is helping me with what he knows.

Holly, I need to give you a compliment! You sure do know your books and authors! I am enjoying Joe Pickett. 

Still haven't cleaned the house. Haven't been in a cleaning mood. The laundry is done though, lol.

Cheryl, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. I'll keep Aaron in my prayers.

Last edited by DownSouth (12/22/2023 1:56 pm)

D e v o n n e

12/22/2023 2:03 pm  #54

Doing a happy dance, the porch is done! It took a full 4 weeks. 
I had to go to the ATM, so we went to Chick Filet. Traffic is insane! And at 2 pm, Chick Filet had 2 lines going, and they were around the building! 

We’re doing Xmas at Heather’s tomorrow. Her chickens are getting old, so not as many eggs. When they were laying a lot she’s give us eggs, the yolks were a dark golden color.

12/22/2023 5:19 pm  #55

DEVONNE I sent you a couple of emails about QAYG. They are in a 'booklet ' form, so I numbered the pages. Hope this helps you.

SANDRA sorry I kept saying Gina, it's Colleen who has no power, I had mixed them up!

I am still mad as HE$$ with  Gerry, he planned all this, took the rope as well, he had his parents come out from Ireland, his wife packed up all their Christmas gifts to have together, and he took that away from them all. There will never be answers for them, and how do they ever get over ANY Christmas after this,  it just makes me so angry with him. 

I will be back later, not long back from training, we boxed again, there were so many of us we had to split, so I did the boxing. I need a shower, and I will need a nap so I can last the night at the party LOL

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

12/22/2023 11:07 pm  #56

Just about ready for the party. I got out some jewellery even, I want to look good for him. 

SANDRA is COLLEEN's power back yet, that is awful to be without so long, the plus side is the food shouldn't spoil. It's cold enough to leave outside. Didn't get around to making anything today. I will do the cooking tomorrow, I will have all day to do it.

INDY it was a pain going back, ESPECIALLY when the last lot cost me $100, but I only went for some cherries and John's card LOL  Too much else jumps into my trolley.  We have a staple here - Vegemite - much loved by Aussies, and I was down to 1/4 jar, so I got 2 while I was there. LOL I have to have it on my rye crisp breads.

HOLLY tha is great about th porch, enjoy!!!

Hope you are all well. looks like a storm is brewing, hope it misses us, but we'll be OK if it doesn't, they have room - just got told they need a few chairs.

I have even packed up their gifts for Christmas, supposed to be pouring all day on the day, they may as well go there now. the kids know -motly - what they are getting, given are the days we hid things from them. LOL

Better get moving,

See you tomorrow!

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

12/23/2023 6:53 am  #57

We’re having our downstairs rooms painted. DH finally admitted that it will never get done if he does it. I’ve been saying that for years. The main room is huge and then there’s a smaller room in which he has his motorcycle displayed 🤪. Two bathrooms and 2 walk in closets. Here’s the hard part, it hasn’t been touched in years and has become the dumping ground for everything. “Where should I put this?” Answer “downstairs”. Lol. So we have to clear out everything and clean, clean, clean…..😵‍💫. Not like I don’t have anything else to do.
But here’s the real problem, I have cartons of pictures….and don’t know what to do with them. I haven’t looked at them in years. I hate to just trash them, but I don’t want to put them in my walk in quilt closet which is where he plans to put them…
Any ideas?
Over slept so need to get moving.

Last edited by tricia-anne (12/23/2023 9:16 pm)

12/23/2023 9:21 am  #58

MY DAU GOT BACK POWER LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, THANK GOODNESS.  NOW SHE IS WARM AT LAST. 
I MADE ITALIAN WINE COOKIES YESTERDAY AND FINISHED OFF THE STEAK MY NEIGHBOR GAVE ME FOR MY SUPPER.  THAT WITH FROZEN FRIES WENT DOWN A TREAT.  
TODAY WILL BE BUSY WITH BOTH WINTER RASPBERRY AND SNOWBALL COOKIES FOR GOODIES AND SOME MEAT SAUCE PASTA FOR MY SUPPER.  I STILL HAVE TO MAKE MORE P BUTTER BALLS.  I RAN OUT WITH GIVING AWAY SO MANY AND I NEED SOME FOR MY OWN FAMILY.  I SEE TO FEEL LIKE MY MOTOR IS SLOWING DOWN.  KNOCKING OFF 2 DAYS FROM MY COOKING LIST WILL DO THAT TO A PERSON.
MY TABLE IS COVERED WITH GOODIES READY TO PACK INTO FANCY XMAS BAGS FOR GIVING TO MY NEIGHBORS AND OF COURSE, MY FAMILY.  NO ROOM TO DO ANY SEWING PROJECTS SINCE I REFUSE TO MOVE SO MUCH BACK AND FORTH OUT OF THE WAY.  I AM GLAD ALL MY XMAS SEWING IS DONE.
I VACUUMED YESTEDAY SO NEED TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM.  SPEAKING OF BATHROOMS, ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS WITH WHOM I SHARE FOOD GOT A SET OF TURQUOISE TOWELS IN THE YANKEE SWAP.  WELL, SHE REGIFTED THEM TO ME.  MY FAVORITE COLOR OF COURSE SO I AM HAPPY.  SHE SAID SHE HAS TOO MANY TOWELS ALREADY SO NEEDED TO FIND THEM A GOOD HOME.

SUNNY AND BRIGHT TODAY BUT COLD AGAIN.  I GUESS WE CAN'T EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE REST OF THE WINTER.

JUDY.......FRESH HENS' EGGS ARE SMALL WHEN THE BIRDS ARE JUST STARTING TO LAY EGGS BUT GET LARGER AS THEY GET OLDER.  THE YOLKS WILL BE BRIGHT AND SOMETIMES VERY ORANGE FROM THE FREE-RANGING IN THE YARDS FOR INSECTS AND GRASSES SO FRESH IS ALWAYS BETTER, I THINK.

JANET......I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH YOUR DECISIONS.  I NEVER HAD A BIG HOUSE EVER NOR SO MANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS, FOR WHICH I AM THANKFUL.  IN ANY CASE, I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU.

ENJOY YOUR DAYS TIL SUNDAY LADIES.  BE SAFE.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (12/23/2023 9:26 am)

12/23/2023 9:56 am  #59

Janet, I went thru tons of pics recently, and my brother is doing the same. If you can’t identify the person in the pic, or the pic is blurry, trash it. Duplicates- trash all but one. My brother has a container for each of his kids, and put pix of them in it, to be taken to their houses, to become their problem, LOL. I hope that helps as a start! 

I did a blog post, pix of completed porch, yay!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

12/23/2023 10:15 am  #60

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE A FEW LOCAL PHOTOS WITH YOU SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE I LIVE.  WINDHAM IS A SMALL TOWN ALONG THE BORDER OF THE 2ND LARGEST LAKE IN OUR STATE, SEBAGO LAKE.  IT GOES FROM WINDHAM IN THE SOUTH TO BEYOND CASCO IN NORTH END AND MY FORMER TOWN, RAYMOND, ALSO BORDERS THIS LAKE AND THE WHITE MOUNTAINS ARE IN THE WEST.
WE ARE ALSO FORTUNATE TO HAVE AN OLD COVERED BRIDGE IN OUR TOWN OF WINDHAM.
THIS IS THE BABBS COVERED BRIDGE IN FALL.

ITS ON A SMALL SIDE ROAD AND VERY LITTLE TRAFFIC.
THE NEXT IS PART OF OUR SEBAGO LAKE.

TAKEN FROM JORDAN BAY WITH A VIEW OF THE WHITE MOUNTAINS IN N.H. TO OUR WEST.
AND HOW ABOUT AN EARLY EVENING VIEW WITH THE SKY CHANGING COLORS.

OK, THAT'S IT.  NOW YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIVING HERE.
SEE YA. QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (12/23/2023 10:24 am)

Board footera