OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/02/2024 2:26 am  #21

Re: ODT SUNDAY DEC 31 ~ SAT JAN 6 2024

Hi all

We went to see a show at Sydney Opera House, The Beatles Live, they were fabulous, so many songs, the orchestra was fantastic as well. They have done something to the acoustics, it was a wonderful sound, AND it was cool inside, last time we went in summer it was so hot inside.  It was a beautiful day in Sydney today!

We had a quick lunch on the concourse leading to the opera house, I just had a salad, we were going to try the Guylian chocolate cafe on the way home, but decided to beat the commuter traffic and train it home, we were home by 5PM

CAROL I love that idea, do you mind if I use it too!! Sounds way better than getting bent out of shape like I usually do!

SANDRA I do that in my diary as well, I don't keep a calendar, but still keep a paper diary, as well as info on my phone, the Mr has EVERYTHING on his phone if we have to go somewhere, like today, he has the full address and time, he's very OCD like that LOL  -- I have "Opera House 1pm" but any relevant info in my diary. 

BJ  I hope Rhonda arrived OK, I was thinking about breakfast when I read your post, I am going to make ricotta pancakes tomorrow, I have everything I need. I'll make a huge batch, and send some to John

CHERYL and DEVONNE I have an air fryer, I use it rarely, I wanted it, and thought we would use it more - we don't. See if you can get a smaller cheap one, and then you can get a good one if you use it. I reheat potato chips (fries) and pies, and that is about it. People use them for all sorts of things, we  just don't cook that way LOL

CHERYL Nice to have the kids for a quiet night, we had that at Christmas - played that phone game. Next time I will take my Advent jigsaw as well.

DEVONNE I'm so glad you are spending more time with your boys, and is that right that both will meet tomorrow ((((hugs)))) so good if it is!

JANET are you packed yet? I started recording our temps for the quilt, will wait till I have a week to do any sewing though.

HOLLY that is quite a lot you have read, I don't keep records, I wonder how many I have read LOL, it takes a long time to get the blocks squared for the signature quilt, they usually need squaring after being passed around, they seem to get out of shape. It won't take long after that.

CAROL we were watching a show about Pavarotti last night, then they had the 3 tenors at the end, we had a disagreement about the best, he thought Pavarotti was the best tenor, (he became quite vocal LOL ) I like Domingo best, I find him light and easy to listen to, his voice hasn't probably got the strength of the other, but I like him best, do you have a favourite? Not to say I don't like the others, I do.

I have rambled enough, the campers will be home tomorrow, they just pulled the boat out of the water, so they just need to pack up the rest and hit the road, it's going to be pretty hot, I reminded them to have plenty of water in the car in case of traffic problems. Heading to the library tomorrow, just got notified 2 books I ordered are in.

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

1/02/2024 11:07 am  #22

Good Morning to everyone!!  Hope you are all well to start the New Year!! I have a new calendar to use, it is small and has a flip top, very nice!  It is dreary outside, but still 46*.  My housekeeping friend just arrived, she is making oatmeal for Frank, that'll make him happy.   I have no plans for the day, not that I ever do!!  Will play on the computer for awhile, then move to the living room and watch TV the rest of the day, not a very exciting day.

I wish I could sew.  I really miss that.  I go out to my quilt building quite often, but just can't seem to do anything, it's Hell getting old and mindless!!!!!  But it's the way it is and I live with it.

Well, Sharon just arrived, so I will sign off, wishing you all a wonderful new year and hope all goes well for you, Love, BJ.

1/02/2024 11:30 am  #23

Trish, I’ve been watching NCIS Sydney. It’s got some amusing bits where the Americans are so out of their element in Australia. 

We went to Sam’s Club this morning, stocked up on some things. They are putting out Valentines Day candy! 

Trish, I’ve been keeping track of the books I’ve read for years, in little notebooks. The last few years I’ve also used Goodreads. 

1/02/2024 11:43 am  #24

I'M LATE CHECKING IN THIS MORNING.....OR TODAY SINCE ITS NOW AFTERNOON.  I WANTED TO GET A FEW THINGS DONE BEFORE MY GROCERY DELIVERY.  THEY GOT NEARLY EVERYTHING, ONLY THE EGG NOODLES WERE UNAVAILABLE SO THAT'S A GOOD DAY.  I ORDERED SEVERAL CANNED GOODS THAT HAVE TO BE STORED IN CARTONS IN MY BEDROOM.  NO ROOM IN MY SMALL KITCHEN.  BUT THEY WILL LAST ME TO THE END OF 2026 MOST OF THEM SO THAT'S ANOTHER GOOD THING.

HOLLY........I ALWAYS KEPT MY BOOKS LISTED IN 4 SMALL 5-RING NOTEBOOKS FOR SEVERAL YEARS.  WHEN I MOVED HERE THEY GOT LOST IN THE SHUFFLE SO I HAD TO BEGIN AGAIN.  I NOW HAVE A LARGER SPIRAL NOTEBOOK AND I LIST THEM ALPHABETICALLY.  THAT'S WHY I HAVE BOUGHT SOME BOOKS I'VE READ BEFORE.  I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER THEM ALL.

TRISH......WOW, THAT'S A HUGE SHIP AT DOCKSIDE.  
I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR TRIP TO LISTEN TO MUSIC.  SOUNDS LIKE A DAY WELL SPENT.
I LIKE HAVING BACKUPS SO NOT ONLY DO I LIST BDAYS AND SUCH ON MY WALL CALENDAR, I KEEP THEM LISTED IN A SMALL NOTEBOOK BY MY SOFA.   I DO NOT TRUST COMPUTERS FOR THAT.  YOU CAN LOSE EVERYTHING, WHICH I AM FAMILIAR WITH FROM THE PAST.  I LOST ALL MY PHOTOS 2 COMPUTERS BACK.  LUCKY I HAVE SO MANY ACTUAL PHOTOS IN ALBUMS FROM THE PAST AND EARLY FAMILY YEARS.

CHERYL......I GOT A FANCY AIR FRYER FOR XMAS A YEAR AGO I THINK IT WAS AND IT WAS TOO COMPLICATED FOR MY BRAIN SO I SWAPPED WITH MY GRDAU FOR HER SIMPLE ONE.  I ONLY USE IT FOR FRIES NOW AND THEN.  I JUST CAN'T GET USED TO THAT NOR MY CROCKPOT.  I LIKE TO BAKE AND COOK IN THE OVEN BEST, THAT'S WHY I MAKE SO MANY CASSEROLES.

I STILL NEED TO TAKE OUT MY TRASH TODAY BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD WAIT TIL I PEELED MY POTATOES FOR SUPPER'S PORK CHOP CASSEROLE SO I COULD TOSS THEM OUT AT THE SAME TIME.  I MADE NEW YORK SIRLOIN FOR LUNCH AND HAD A FEW FROZEN FRIES WITH IT.  I LOVE MY STEAK AND MY GROUND BEEF BEST.  I HAVE ENOUGH FOR LUNCH TOMORROW AS WELL.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW LADIES.  I HOPE YOU ARE ENTERING THE NEW YEAR WITH GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD HEALTH.  I HAVE DOOR HANGING PLANS BUT IT SEEMS I CAN'T HANDLE TOO MUCH WORK AROUND THE HOUSE AND SEWING, TOO, SO HAVE TO SCHEDULE THINGS BETTER. 
I AM THANKFUL FOR LOTS OF FOOD FOR THE FUTURE.
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY HEALTH, SINCE I HAVE MY GOOD DAYS AND MY NOT-SO-GOOD ONES BUT THEY CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT PRETTY WELL.
I AM THANKFUL FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND OF COURSE, MY LADIES HERE.
ITS BRIGHT AND SUNNY TODAY SO A GOOD DAY.
HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/02/2024 11:56 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

1/02/2024 1:19 pm  #25

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.  We're Roomba-ing and I'm tearing my hair out.  I love what it does, but it repeats over and over and then omits some of the most important rooms, like the living room carpet.  Then, Howard, who runs it, gets mad at me for complaining.   With every good and helpful thing, comes the issues and irksome things.  We're having our small group here on Friday and are trying to get ready for that.  Since I'm leaving most of my Christmas up, I don't have to dust and it's supposed to be  cloudy so my dirty windows will show less.  ML will come as usual on Fri. morning and help me.  Bless her...

I'm making one of Holly's crock pot wonders for our entree.  QB, I use my crockpot endlessly.  It's my most appreciated appliance after the microwave.  No fuss, no muss.  Well, maybe some of that, but I love it all being done at once and ready to serve.  I have a tiny air frier that I use for a  stand for my paper plates.   Cheapskate me bought the tiniest one I could find and it's barely large enough for one serving.  We use paper plates a lot so they're easy to grab. Paper, not foam, so I'm thinking of the environment...  Boy, I sure do let it all hang out here! 

Trish, how nice to go to such a good show.  Sydney Harbor is so beautiful.  Long ago, I bought some coasters at a yard sale with pics of it on them.  They always make me think of you when I use them. 
I love The Three Tenors, but would have to hear them again to see who I like best.  It's been a long time. 
Seems like Megan's have been gone quite awhile.  Will be nice to have them home, I'm sure and especially for John.  He's 18, now, but ...well he's only 18!  Needed Gran quite a bit, eh?  

We got snow for the new year.  ML/Bill were out at friends and the roads were terrible on the way home.  They never saw a snow plow.  They go to these friends every year and they watch the ball drop in NYC which is 11 PM our time, and then they leave for home!  No midnight celebration for any of them!  WE were in bed earlier than we usually are.  Only heard one flurry of fireworks which woke me up.  I dislike New Year's Eve.  I always feel melancholy  that day and  fine and dandy the next day.  ML is the same way.    She told her boys, "It's NYE so I'm putting on black! 
------------------------------------------------------
While making some ham salad, I noticed the display on my stove was blank.  Not being a trouble shooter, I texted; the resident one upstairs.  Before he got down here, I ground up the ham in my Little Oscar and lo and behold, the stove display came back up.  I did press the little red doohicky, first.  Must have been the breaker...

Hope you've had a good time with the men in your family, Devonne.  Sort of nice when something's too big and not too small, right?  

Better get off here.  Have finished my ham salad sandwich.  Time to carry on.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (1/02/2024 2:11 pm)

1/02/2024 3:09 pm  #26

Trish, what a great show that must have been! I've always been a Beatles fan.

The kids don't go back to school until tomorrow, so Gary will be over in the morning. I thought it was today they went back to school. Trish, sometimes Greg can meet me for lunch and sometimes not. He does a lot of conference calls for his company & sometimes he can't make it. I hope he can!

Judy, I got two sweaters to wear at Christmas time. The description said "fit runs small" so I ordered a size up. Big mistake, lol.

I decided to add another row to Caleb's quilt (and probably Carter's quilt as well). Not sure I made the right decision to add more embroidery quilting. It's rather bulky now, so not sure I can get it under the machine. Probably should have not used the double fusible and stuck with stitch in the ditch, lol! I'll try the quilting later today, as it definitely needs quilting on the fused seams. 

My new iron is terribly scorched on the bottom. I'm glad I've been using pressing sheets. It even has some glue stuck on the bottom, lol. I'm going to try and clean it shortly.

Last edited by DownSouth (1/02/2024 3:12 pm)

D e v o n n e

1/02/2024 4:23 pm  #27

Judy, if we get an air fryer it will most likely just sit on my counter too.  I don't really use a lot of small appliances. I do use the crock pot sometimes but not often.  I just usually throw my food into the oven as we like that best.  Dean loved the wings from the air fryer but we rarely do wings.   Aaron could eat them every day but not me.

I went and looked around Walmart and Kohls today.  Did not find one thing that I thought I should buy.  No bargains for sure.  And yes, the Valentines Day stuff is out all over the stores.  I did stop by the grocery store for some bread and milk.  The price of groceries still shocks me.

I bought a nice pair of Columbia boots to walk in this winter.  Of course, we have had no snow and none is in the forecast!   Just my luck.

Doing not much of anything today; been very lazy.

Hoping all is well with you and yours.

PS:  San, thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.

Last edited by tricia-anne (1/03/2024 12:52 am)

1/02/2024 5:23 pm  #28

Devonne, one of my quilting friends, who works part time at a quilt shop, gave me a tip about how to clean an iron. She said to get a Mr Clean Magic Eraser wet, lay it on your ironing board and “iron” it with your hot iron. I have had a lot of success with this method.

My weekend was great with Lynn here. She is not completely recovered from her surgery so we didn’t do much but it was good just to be together. They could not find a place to board their dog so their golden doodle came too. He is a very well behaved dog who does not shed so I was OK with him being here. I am not much of an animal lover and definitely not fond of animals in the house.

Last edited by tricia-anne (1/03/2024 12:52 am)

1/02/2024 5:42 pm  #29

Devonne, I received your Christmas card today. Thank you! The postmark was December 14.

Last edited by tricia-anne (1/03/2024 12:51 am)

Sew Happy (Patty)
Northern Minnesota

1/03/2024 1:13 am  #30

PATTY any snow sticking yet?? It must feel pretty weird for you. Enjoy it while you can ((((hugs))))

MARYLOU you would have been so happy to see Lynn, I don't mind the "doodle" dogs, they are usually easy to train, Megan's Gary said he would never allow the dogs to sleep in their bedroom, and they didn't - till the laundry was being done, they have never moved back in there LOL They have dogs beds in living rooms and bedrooms, those dogs are spolit, Alfie thinks he's human though !

SANDRA that ship is not the biggest we've seen, I would hate to be on one, too many people, and they look 'top heavy' to me, a good swell and they'd tip over. I made my ricotta hotcakes/pancakes. A long time at the stove, but I have quite a lot done,  I did 2 batches, I've never beaten the mix with the electric mixer, I might try that next time, I can't do more than one batch, it's too hard to mix. 
 Your dinner sounds good!

INDY I thought I took a couple pics of the harbour yesterday, but they aren't on my phone . I was going to share them here. With the roomba type things, a few of the girls at training have one and  they have it on their phones, and can program it, I forget what they are called, they love it, they can get it to move away from the Christmas tree and all sorts of things. I was thinking about it, but it really doesn't take us too long to do it.
Megan and Gary (and Dean ) have been only away for a week, and YES John was happy to come to dinner, or to have something dropped over to him, he got a bit lonely LOL he's still my little boy in there!

DEVONNE You would have loved the show, they did so many songs, one of them was the latest one just released, YouTube The Beatles, Now and Then. It's good, have lots of old clips as well as Paul and Ringo now. MaryLou's idea for the iron sounds good. And just go as fast as YOU want with the quilts. !

CHERYL you and Dean probably cook similar to us, I wouldn't do crispy wings either LOL Gary uses theirs a bit, but it's quite a big one. I do use my slow cooker a fair bit, but mostly my nonstick frypan, and pot. They get the most use. I could clear out almost everything else

RICOTTA CHEESE  --- the fresh stuff in the drainer type bowl - can you freeze it, wouldn't be  for long, a few weeks, I used 1/2 the container for the pancakes and can use the rest in salads when we have family day with my brothers family. I have never frozen it before. I could probably vac seal it as well if that would last a few weeks???  the date was 8 Feb on the vac seal pack I bought, it's in an air tight container in the fridge, I couldn't find anything online.

See you later, SAN I hope you are dong OK, and family is helping you ((((hugs)))

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

1/03/2024 9:55 am  #31

ITS ANOTHER BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY HERE BUT COLD.  AS LONG AS NO STORMING.  I HATE LOSING MY POWER AND AS I'VE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES, WE LOSE IT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE IN OUR TOWN.  ITS SAD TO LOOK OUT MY WINDOW AND SEE LIGHTS ON ACROSS THE RIVER IN THE NEXT TOWN WHEN WE ARE IN DARKNESS.  

MARYLOU.......I AM GLAD YOU GOT TO VISIT WITH LYNN.  SHE MAY BE TIRED, BUT AT LEAST SHE GOT TO VISIT AND ENJOY YOUR COMPANY.

TRISH........I AGREE, THOSE BIG SHIPS LOOK LIKE THEY WOULD TIP OVER IN A STIFF BREEZE BUT I KNOW THEY WON'T.  JUST THE SAME, WITH SO MANY PEOPLE ON BOARD, I DON'T THINK I WOULD LIKE IT.  I WOULD PREFER A SMALL ONE LIKE THE PACIFIC PRINCESS IN THE LOVE BOAT SERIES.  I THINK THERE WERE ONLY 3 DECKS ABOVE AND THE LENGTH OF THE SHIP WAS A COUPLE HUNDRED FEET, NOT THE SEVERAL HUNDREDS.  THEY HAD PLENTY ENOUGH FOLKS ON BOARD. 

DEVONNE.......HOW ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?  I AM HAPPY TO REPORT A 1 LB LOSS TODAY.  ITS A GOOD FEELING. 

YESTERDAY I WATCHED THE HOME ALONE FRANCHISE FROM 1 TO 3.  I HADN'T SEEN THEM FOR YEARS.  LOVED THEM ALL. 
I DID QUITE A BIT OF DRAWING YESTERDAY.  THE BACK OF MY OLD CALENDAR HAS LARGE WHITE STIFF PAPER AND ITS GREAT FOR DRAWINGS.  I WANTED ESPECIALLY TO DRAW SOME HOUSES SO THAT I COULD DO THEM IN EITHER WINTER OR SPRING AND SUMMER SCENES.  I'LL POST SOME PICS LATER.

TODAY I WILL SORT MY CANNED GOODS IN MY BEDROOM.  I WANT ALL OF EACH ITEM TOGETHER SO ITS EASIER TO FIND IN FUTURE. I.E. ALL CREAM SOUPS, DRY PASTA/NOODLES, LUNCH SOUPS, BAKING GOODS, ETC.  YOU GET THE IDEA.  
I THINK THAT'S IT LADIES.  I HAVE BINGO TONITE SO WISH ME LUCK.  I NEED TO WIN A LITTLE.
HAVE A GOOD DAY, A SAFE DAY, A RESTFUL DAY.
HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/03/2024 10:08 am)

1/03/2024 10:16 am  #32

MY LATEST SKETCHES.......

A CARDINAL AND MY FIRST SKETCH OF BFF SLEDDING.

A COUPLE OF HOUSES.

A SNOWMAN AND A LARGER VERSION OF THE BFF SLEDDING.  THE FIRST WAS TOO SMALL.

Last edited by quiltbea (1/03/2024 10:19 am)

1/03/2024 11:50 am  #33

Good Morning to everyone!!  My mind is not good this morning, so I will be brief.  Can't seem to think of anything.  Hope you are all doing well.  Will sign off as I can't seem to think this morning, Love, BJ.

1/03/2024 1:30 pm  #34

We’re also having lots of sun. I got my hair trimmed, and brought home burgers from Five Guys. Our neighbor stopped by to see the new porch, so we visited with him. 

1/03/2024 2:18 pm  #35

All our plans changed.  On NY's Eve Day, I started feeling a bit under the weather but still doing whatever I wished and thought with help I'd be able to carry on.   But, by last evening, I had to admit I was not getting better and couldn't keep up the pace to get ready for my company on Friday. And, MOST importantly, I would not risk exposing anyone else plus cook for them.  So Howard sent a group text canceling until Jan. 19th, our next two-week interval.  One has to use common sense for something that's  easily changeable.  I felt such relief and everyone responded favorably.  I know I wouldn't want to go to a sick house, either. 
Mary Lou, glad you and Lynn,  your SIL and the golden doodle  had a good time.  Hard for an animal lover to understand a non one but my Mom wasn't and neither is ML.  She dutifully picks Fancy up when she comes hear because Fancy expects it.  Mom tolerated MY dogs, but always petted them on their heads, reluctantly and with two fingers, only.  it takes all kinds and...to each his own.  

I usually go up one size.  My ego doesn't want to, but all too often, I find I was right and am glad I did.    Howard, saves all his jeans and pants when he loses weight because, he invariable gains and needs them, much to his chagrin.  We're not roly poly but never real  happy with our size, either.  Luckily, MY pants all have stretchy waists...his don't.  Doesn't help when you're both short.   Enough of this useless, personal information!  
I, too loved Carol's New Year's suggestions.  It's a good way to see where you are in life and keep things in perspective.  Thanks, Carol.  

I need to be quiet and go rest.  Have worn myself out with all this foolishness.  Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (1/03/2024 2:20 pm)

1/03/2024 8:42 pm  #36

Devonne, I received your Christmas card Today.  The USPS took a long time to get it to Ohio.  Like Patty, I noticed it was sent out on Dec 14.  Thank you.

I took some things (mostly books and kid books) to the thrift shop to donate.  I need to go through my linens and get rid of some of them.  I tried out a Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe today.  It took several steps to make , but it was really tasty.  The chicken was tender and tasted like chicken.  I am not always sure what we get from the takeout places.

Nothing else to report so will close.

1/03/2024 9:55 pm  #37

Marylou, thank you for the iron tip. I'll try it tomorrow. Glad you got to spend some time with Lynn.

Judy, nothing wrong with changing the date. You are the only one who knows how much you can do and what your body can take. Good for you!

Patty and Cheryl, I'm glad my cards arrived...finally! Greg also got his Christmas card today! I sent Carter a separate card & he got his before Christmas...both mailed to the same address, lol. Better late than never, huh, lol? 

Gary came at 7:45 this morning after he dropped Sadie Grace off. I didn't hear him come in the house. I got up at 8:30, I fixed breakfast, then we got my returns done. Greg didn't get to meet us for lunch. It all depends if he's on conference calls. It happens to me sometimes when I go to Hiram (where we always meet). Gary & I headed back home and stopped to eat at La Bamba mexican. It's our favorite mexican place. I had a taco salad.

Sandra, your pictures are really nice! I've lost 5.7 lbs. This is weight I had already lost in April, but gained it back. Had to start all over. I was so upset with ME, lol. I crave sweets. Today I had a small teaspoon of peanut butter & added a few zero sugar chocolate chips. It was my Reeses, lol. 

I'm not sure QAYG is faster than quilting the traditional way. Caleb's quilt is ready to be quilted...some more! The quilting in the center of the blocks isn't enough. It needs quilting down the center of the seams. It's looking good though. (Trish, Monica did free motion quilting on her seams. I'm NOT good at that, lol.) Can't wait to try it in the morning and see how it fits thru my emb. machine. My concern is it's size and getting the design lined up. I'll know soon!

Gary has a doctor's appt. tomorrow with the cancer center. Emily is off so she's going with him. I'm thinking positive thoughts for good test results. 

Cheryl, is Aaron able to work full time now? How are you liking retirement?

Last edited by DownSouth (1/03/2024 10:01 pm)

D e v o n n e

1/03/2024 9:56 pm  #38

Trish, we had snow flurries today so at least it felt like winter. Maybe we're getting snow through th
weekend. Very unusual!!

Last edited by tricia-anne (1/05/2024 3:16 am)

Sew Happy (Patty)
Northern Minnesota

1/04/2024 10:23 am  #39

ITS A BIT GRAY HERE TODAY.  LOOKS LIKE RAIN BUT NONE EXPECTED THIS THIS WEEKEND.  WE SHALL SEE.

I WON $6.50 AT BINGO LAST NITE.  A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR OF GAMING.  WE HAVE A NEW PLAYER WHO MOVED IN HERE THE LAST 6 MONTHS.  UNFORTUNATELY SHE DID NOT WIN ANY GAMES SO I HOPE SHE WAS NOT DISCOURAGED ENOUGH TO STOP COMING.
I HAVE BOTH GROUND BEEF AND JIMMY DEAN SAUSAGE DEFROSTING FOR TOMORROW.  I WILL MAKE THE TATER TOT CASSEROLE EVERYONE LOVES BUT THINK I WILL ALSO TRY REE DRUMMOND'S HAMBURGER SOUP.  I NEVER MADE IT BEFORE AND IT LOOKS EASY ENOUGH.

DEVONNE........I AM SENDING ALONG GOOD THOUGHTS THAT GARY GETS SOME GOOD NEWS FROM HIS DOCTORS TOMORROW.  HE'S BEEN DOING PRETTY GOOD LATELY.

TRISH........HAVE YOU SEEN RFDS, STANDS FOR ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE?  ITS MADE IN AUSTRALIA AND I AM ENJOYING THE SERIES.  I LOVE OUR PBS STATIONS THAT GIVE US SO MANY SERIES FROM BOTH ENGLAND AND AUSTRALIA AND EVEN BELGIUM. 

THAT'S IT FROM ME LADIES.  NOT MUCH HAPPENING HERE.  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WILL DO TODAY.  
HUGS FOR YOU ALL, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (1/04/2024 10:30 am)

1/04/2024 10:57 am  #40

Good Morning to everyone!!  I have a Dr. appt this morning around 11, my thumbs are a mess, hope he has some good ideas for them.  Can't stand the mess they are in.  It is cloudy this morning and 43*.  Nary a breeze blowing and even the tallest trees are barely moving.  My flag is barely moving.

Tracy called me this morning, she's back to work, sadly!!  But, at least, it's only 2 days this week.  Coffee tastes good this morning!!  I think Frank just got up, so he'll be out soon.  I really don't have anything to say this morning, so just think I'll sign off, wishing you all a wonderful day, BJ.

Board footera