OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/09/2023 8:59 am  #41

Re: ODT SUNDAY SEPT 3 ~ SAT SEPT 9

80 degrees and 78% humidity! We’re also predicted to have rain for several days starting today.
I have French toast in the fridge sopping up The egg and milk for later. I went rooting in the freezer, and chicken croquettes and twice baked potatoes are defrosting for tonight. 
Like Sandra, we have no big weekend plans. Crocheting, TV- I’ve been watching Law and Order SVU from the beginning all summer. I’m up to season 20. I do a daily crossword puzzle and solitaire game on the iPad to keep my brain working. 
Devonne, have your boys always been so not brotherly to each other?

9/09/2023 8:23 pm  #42

Re: ODT SUNDAY SEPT 3 ~ SAT SEPT 9

I just lost my post, so I'll be brief. Had a wonderful time today. We went to Willie's (mexican) for lunch, Carter had a blast at the jump house and I stayed longer so we could go to dinner. We went to Walk On and I brought half of it home. I've been to one in Florida, but this one just opened.

Holly, this is the most distant they have ever been. I guess it's what happens to siblings. They are 8 years apart and have nothing in common, but still we are all family and nothing changes that. Greg and I were both surprised neither Gary nor Hannah replied, as it's the right thing to do to reply to an Evite. They received it; it says delivered. If you don't want to come or can't come, still respond out of courtesy!

eta: I finished another embroidery design when I got home and started another one. 

Last edited by DownSouth (9/09/2023 9:45 pm)

D e v o n n e

Board footera