OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/13/2023 9:32 am  #21

Re: ODT SUNDAY SEPT 10 ~ SAT SEPT 16

BJ.......I HOPE YOUR DR VISIT YESTERDAY FOUND YOU SOME ANSWERS ABOUT YOUR LEG NOT DOING WELL.  HOPE FRANK RECOVERS MORE MOBILITY SOON.

JANET.....WOW, YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL ON THE NEW ROOM.  HOW LOVELY.

LINDA.......HAS YOUR COMPANY GONE HOME AGAIN?  I KNOW YOU WORKED HARD IN PREPARATION.

WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE?

GLOOMY OUT THERE TODAY BUT THE RAIN HAS STOPPED.  I THINK IT WILL BE CLEARER THIS WEEKEND.  LOST OUR POWER FOR A HALF HOUR YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WHEN IT WAS BARELY RAINING AND NO T-STORM.  SOME MINOR PROB I GUESS.

I JUST GOT BOOTED OF THIS SITE BUT IT CAME BACK WITH MY POST INTACT SO I SUBMITTED ANYWAY TO BE SURE IN CASE IT HAPPENS AGAIN......    TO CONTINUE......

MY SON IN ON HIS WAY BACK TO ROME ON A TRAIN GOING 185 MILES PER HOUR  I WONDER IF YOU CAN CATCH ANY SCENERY AT THOSE SPEEDS.  HE WILL FLY HOME TOMORROW.
I HAVE LOST 14 POUNDS NOW AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DENTIST.  MY TOOTH WIGGLES MORE AND MORE EACH TIME MY BOTTOM TEETH CLICK IT INADVERTANTLY WHILE EATING, EVEN SOFT FOODS.  I MAY LOSE IT BEFORE MONDAY.
I WILL SKIP BINGO TONITE.  I JUST DO NOT FEEL UP TO SITTING THAT LONG IN ONCE PLACE.  MY BACK STARTS ACHING BEFORE TIME ON NORMAL DAYS SO I WON'T CHANCE IT TONITE.
WILL HAVE CANNED TOMATO SOUP FOR LUNCH AND THEN SOFT EGGS WITH MASHED POTATOES (MADE A POT LAST NITE) LATER IN THE DAY WITH PUDDING FOR DESSERT.  I AM TRYING TO GET MY PROTEINS UP.  
THAT'S IT FROM THE NORTHCOUNTRY MY FRIENDS.  STAY SAFE.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (9/13/2023 9:43 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

9/13/2023 9:45 am  #22

Hopefully the last day of this awful humidity for a while. I’m looking forward to opening the windows.

Janet, great about the upgrade! 

Sandra, that sucks about your tooth. I read somewhere that when trains started going faster, men were concerned that women’s uteruses (uteri?) would fly out at that speed. 

same old, same old here.

9/13/2023 10:35 am  #23

Holly -🤣
It’s been raining all day so far. Todays our last day. We will head back tomorrow. Not much to do here in the rain.

9/13/2023 1:51 pm  #24

I'm finally here.  Yesterday, we took Carol and Albert out for lunch at Longhorn Steak, our treat for his going with Howard to Ohio for the snow plow.  We each splurged on a rib eye and they had their usual Keto fare--chicken parm for her and steak tips on a large salad for him.  Only ate 1/2 of our rib eyes so had the rest for a late supper.  A bit spicy for us with their 7 pepper seasoning but we managed!  
QB, a limited diet gets old after awhile.  Won't be long, now...easy for me to say... Philosophically biding your time, only lasts so long.  Harder to maintain the closer to the end of something, isn't it?   But 14 lbs isn't something to sneeze at.  

Devonne, WOW! (And that isn't white on white!)  Looks like GA has the same type of subdivisions Texas has.   I'm always amazed, too.  Imagine even furnishing something like that...Sorry your sister wasn't up to talking to you.  I know you worry about her.  

Had long calls from friend, Bobbie last night and from Ruthie this afternoon.  I don't get as many anymore.  
Thankfully!  ML and I have a good catchup call almost every day but now and then we skip a day. 

It's sunny, cool and fall-ish here.  Supposed to warm up over the weekend.  Howard has a neurologist appt. tomorrow and then we have nothing going on for a bit. While in that town,  I want to go to The Port Drive-in for their chili dogs after the appt.  Of all things, I read in an obit that one of the deceased favorites things to do was go for one of those.  Sounds a bit creepy, but I want to try one. 

Welcome home, Janet...when you get there.  Glad you had a nice time and really special accomodations.
Later...
Indy 

Last edited by indyanny (9/13/2023 1:51 pm)

9/13/2023 6:38 pm  #25

I AM STILL KICKING. NOT VERY HIGH, THOUGH.

IT WAS A NICE VISIT WITH  NIECE AND HER HUBBY. THEY BROUGHT LUNCH FROM ONE OF OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS,. SEEMS WE CELEBRATED DARRE;;\S 88th BIRTDAY FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND MEALS FROM OUR FAVORTES PLACES.

PRETTY TIRED TODAY BUT HAVE DONE SEVERAL LOADS OF LAUNDRY. WAS WAY BEHING. 

TOMORROW IS HAIR CUT. DS WILL TAKE ME SINCE MY SIS HAS PLANS. SO GLAD HIS DAY OFF FELL ON DAY OF APPOINTMENT. SHE IS MEETING SOME OF HER HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS FOR LUNCH. DIDN'T WANT HER TO MISS THAT FOR A ROUTINE HAIRCUT. TOMORROW IS ALSO SEWING GUILD IN THE EVENING. DS TAKES ME AND I GET A RIDE HOME. WORKS OUT WELL.

JANET, LOOKED UP THE RESORT. BEAUTIUL. NICE YOU GOT THE UPGRADE ON ROOM. 

GJ, HOPE YOU AND YOUR LEG ARE DOING BETTER. WISHING YOUR DH A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

SANDRA, SORRY HUNGRY TODAY AND TOOTH LOOSER. KNOW YOU WILL BE GLAD TO GET IT FIXED.

STILL WARM HERE IN MID 80s BUT SUPPOSED TO BE COOLING DOWN. WE HAD SOME RAIN LAST FEW DAYS. NOT TODAY. BUT THE RAIN DID ADD TO THE HUMIDITY.

KNOW I HAVE MISSED BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERERARIES AND BEREAVEMENT. SORRY. I HAVE READ THIS WEEK, BUT DIDN'T READ LAST WEEK. WILL TRY TO CATCH UP IF I CAN.

THINKING OF EVREYONE. PRAYERS.............................................

strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys

9/13/2023 11:29 pm  #26

STRINGS good to see you! Even if you aren't kicking high LOL - sounds like you had a good time (((hugs)))

SANDRA I am so so sorry you are still waiting, AND about the  weight loss, not a nice way to lose it, hopefully  the next days fly by and before you know it - no tooth issues (((hugs))) The fast trains are pretty good, the Mr and Gary decided they would have  a beer travelling at some ridiculous speed going across the English Channel. Just to say they could LOL When we were above ground the scenery went by fast, it was better looking back the forward, you could see more, it was awful when there was post etc, they really hurt your eyes, fun times LOL

JANET you scored well, it's nice when you get a good upgrade, we got a fabulous one in Berlin once, the suite was massive and had amazing technology for cupboards, drawers/lights etc, have never seen anything  like it since, can you please tell me the name of the group again for the temp quilts, I forgot, PM if you like.

INDY you will have to let us know about he food - who care how you found it, if it's good it's good LOL There is a "hatted' restaurant not far form us, they do a 3 course special menu during the week, Megan & Gary went, said it's the best they have ever eaten, the chef  also serves wines  from his vineyard. Gary thought they were fabulous, Megan isn't really a wine drinker, I am going to get W to go with me one night.

Nothing much happening here, went to training this morning, yesterday I had my nails done, went past a dress store, called in and was told "everything $30 or less", so picked up a few bargains, the sale racks were 2 for $30. and most of my stuff was that. 
I just moved a few tops out of the wardrobe to make room, if they don't get worn this year out they go!

Was just talking to my sis in the middle of this, she wants me to get rid of my jeans (I won't) said I look so good for my age I should dress for it LOL she's my cheer squad, I usually listen though, she has great fashion sense. So I will try to dress more fashionably, and NOT just throw on jeans and a top LOL

I hope Megan gets to the dress store today, she didn't have time yesterday! John informs me yesterday that really this week is his last week at school - on Monday they have a Year 12 picnic, then Tuesday a final school assembly, then graduation night Wed. My gosh, hardly seems enough time since we saw him off for his first day.
They also have a school formal, in Nov, he may ask Ella (Scott & Cathy's dau) to go with him, she has a boyfriend, but if others are taking partners she will go with him, they are more like brother and sister, but get along so well, Megan wants him to find out from his friends if they are taking partners, or going alone, either is acceptable to the school. They need to submit names to the school for approval though if bringing someone from outside. It's an alcohol free event, as some students are under age, although a lot go on to parties after the formal event. 

I need to get my things ready for sewing, I hope I have the date right, should be tomorrow, then Sunday, AND going to be really hot each day YUK YUK!

Last edited by tricia-anne (9/13/2023 11:33 pm)

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

9/14/2023 8:22 am  #27

GOSH TRISH.......I CAN'T BELIEVE JOHN IS GRADUATING.  I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS A SMALL TYKE.  THE YEARS SURE HAVE FLOWN BY.
I LIKE THE IDEA OF DRESSING UP.  I MISS THE DAYS OF ME 'DRESSING FOR SUCCESS' WHEN I WORKED FOR NEWSPAPERS.  IN THE OLDEN DAYS LADIES WERE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR PANTS SO WHEN OUR PAPER ALLOWED THEM I WAS VERY HAPPY, ESPECAILLY WINTERS.  I TOOK THE BUS EVEN IN WINTER AND WAITING OUT IN THE COLD WITH DRESSES AND HOSE WAS NOT FUN.  I LOVED THE WARMTH OF PANTS.  BUT OUR PANTS HAD TO BE STYLISH, NOT JUST SLACKS  PANT SUITS WERE IN VOGUE THEN  I NEVER EVER WORE JEANS TO WORK.  I WAS TALL AND TRIM IN THOSE EARLY DAYS.  

LINDA........GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FAMILY VISIT WENT WELL AND THEY BROUGHT GOOD FOOD ALONG.  
WOW, DARRELL IS 88.  I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.  HE DID WELL DRIVING FOR SO MANY YEARS BEFORE NOW.  
ITS GREAT YOU STILL GO TO QUILT GROUP.  ALWAYS FUN TO GET TOGETHER WITH FOLKS THAT LIKE THE SAME THINGS YOU DO.  ENJOY IT.

NOTHING SPECIAL HERE.  NICE DAY FOR NOW.  WE ARE EXPECTING ELEMENTS OF HURRICANE LEE TO LASH OUR COAST BY THIS WEEKEND.  SATURDAY MAY BE DRENCHING RAIN.  LUCKILY MY SON DOES NOT NEED TO SHOP FOR ME.  MY FREEZER IS FULL TO THE BRIM AND I HAVE PLENTY OF DRINKING SODA FOR ANOTHER WEEK.  AFTER MONDAY, OR MAYBE TUESDAY, I HOPE TO BE EATING WELL AGAIN.  I WANT TO KEEP OFF THE POUNDS I LOST THOUGH SO I HOPE I CAN EAT SENSIBLY NOW.

CHORES ARE MINIMAL TODAY; TAKE OUT THE TRASH, SWEEP THE FLOORS, MAKE UP SOME TUNA SALAD WITHOUT THE ONIONS AND CELERY.  ITS MORE LIKE A SPEAD THAN A SALAD BUT NECESSARY RIGHT NOW. I HAVE IT AS MY PROTEIN ON A PLATE WITH MY MASHED.

STAY SAFE.  HUGS, QB S

Last edited by quiltbea (9/14/2023 8:38 am)

9/14/2023 9:25 am  #28

Good Morning!  It's a beautiful day here, only 55*, but the sun is shining and no breeze.  I have no plans for the day, Frank is awake and has some plans for the day, not sure what they are, but he seems to be better.  Rhonda is here for a couple of days, so that's nice.

I really should get off here and go visit with her.  I hope everyone has a nice day, sending love and best wishes to all,  BJ.

9/14/2023 9:31 am  #29

I typed this yesterday and forgot to hit submit. Thank goodness my message was still here.

Janet, too bad you had to leave the upgraded suite, but I thought about you and how it would be raining every day! Have a safe trip home!

Sandra, not a good way to lose weight. Feel so bad for you! 

Trish, I can't believe John is "that old." It shows how long we have all been on ODT.

Linda, I was also surprised Darrell is 88. Glad you had a nice visit.

I've been hiding out in the sewing room. This quilt will be smaller (limited backing fabric.) I used my magnetic hoop for the first time. It's amazing and so easy to use! I bought it last summer & have never used it. The safety warnings scared me a bit.

All the blocks are ready to be squared up and I'll do that after my doctor's appt at the breast center. I have a followup appt. at 1:30. 

I found the emb. machine of my dreams! It's the Brother Stellaire XJ2. It has WiFi capabilities. I stayed up until 2:00 am watching videos about this machine. Think I need to start saving, lol.

I need to hop in the shower and head to this dr. appt. I hope I get some answers today. I certainly have questions. 

eta: Edited to make this post shorter, lol. 

Last edited by DownSouth (9/14/2023 3:19 pm)

D e v o n n e

9/14/2023 10:53 am  #30

I woke up at 5 a.m. in a fib, the first in almost 3 years. It lasted 3 hours, then I went back to bed. If it happens again I’ll call my cardiologist. Janet, I don’t know how Jerry does it, in and out of a fib. It’s awful. I felt fine but tired as soon as I went back into sinus. 
It’s so nice out! 70’s and lower humidity. I have the windows open.

9/14/2023 3:34 pm  #31

My appt. went very well and I got the answers I needed. What I didn't like is the form the nurse gave me when I left the office on the last visit (Aug. 30th). My diagnosis was checked "probably" benign. Today he told me that's just a standard form so don't worry about that. He said I'm good to go, he got about 99% of the LCIS (lobular carcinoma in situ) when he did the biopsy in April. Sometimes they hit a small blood vessel when they do biopsies, so that's why I had a hematoma. I don't go back until February for another mammogram. This time it will be both sides. Last time it was just the one breast where the LCIS showed up. I am at a higher risk because of the LCIS, but mostly because of my age. I felt relieved when I left the office.

Holly, that must have been so scary. Are you on meds to treat this?

I need to go rest a bit and if I feel like it, I'll straighten up the sewing room before I do anything else. I've already had dinner...hamburger steak with onions, squash, zucchini and green tomatoes. I stopped at the store to see if they had any green tomatoes and was surprised they did. Paid $4.85 for 4 tomatoes, but it was worth it. 

D e v o n n e

9/14/2023 3:43 pm  #32

Devonne, I’ve had a cardiac ablation to fix it, if it recurs he can go in again if necessary. I’m on eliquis to keep my blood thin, and metoprolol to control my heartrate. I was more annoyed than scared, I didn’t want to spend the day in the ER.

9/15/2023 7:56 am  #33

HOLLY.......GOOD THING YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT TO DO FOR YOURSELF.  TAKE CARE.

DEVONNE.....THAT'S GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.  GLAD TO HEAR IT.

I WILL BE BRIEF.  SON IS HOME SAFELY FROM ITALY NOW.
STORM LEE IS COMING SO WE WILL PROBABLY LOSE POWER.  I AM PREPARED WITH EVERYTHING I NEED.  IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME THIS WEEKEND, ITS THE STORM'S FAULT.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE.  HUGS QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (9/15/2023 7:58 am)

9/15/2023 9:18 am  #34

Good Morning, beautiful day outside, only 51* but the sun is shining and there are no breezes!  Frank has a Dr. appt this morning and the rent is due on one of my rentals.  So nothing is going on, really, just love it!!  Just noticed I have two tiny holes in my slacks, so will just keep them on for the day and then toss them, maybe send them to the homeless.

I do not have anything to say, so will just sign off, wishing you all well.  Stay safe and have a wonderful day, Love, BJ.

9/15/2023 9:39 am  #35

Changed my house from summer to fall! Changed the tablecloth and both shower curtains, the front door wreath, and the mantle decorations. 

Heather and Jules were up last night, so I gave them all the Trader Joe’s stuff I got for them. She sent me a pic later of the goodies on her counter, and Eddie and Steph deciding what to eat first, LOL. 

I also talked to my brother Mike. He calls when he’s on the way to a different job site, mostly to talk about our brother John. 

So that’s been my morning! 

9/15/2023 11:24 am  #36

This is the first day it actually felt like Fall is here. A wonderful breeze and no humidity....so nice! Greg had rain, but I didn't get any.

I did fall decorations too yesterday, but not finished. I added a fall basket in the foyer, two lighted small maple trees on the mantel, and a few small pumpkins in the kitchen. I need to do the front porch & door.

All of the blocks are squared. I was up at 1 am, so I squared up one row, lol. I finished the last two rows this morning. They look so much better than when they were on the design wall. After I left the room to fix lunch, Sandy had left me a mess to clean up. Just what I wanted to do....shampoo carpet! 

​I had rotisserie chicken salad that I bought in the deli. It's just ok...too much mayo for my taste buds. I bought some Club Crisps for the first time. They are really good if you've never tried them.  

I have the first two blocks pinned together. Ready to start the Quilt As You Go project. I'm excited, but anxious.

Molly is going to the vet at 4:30. I hope they give her a shot to help with her itching. She has a growth under her chin she constantly digs at. Don't know what they can do about that. 

Last edited by DownSouth (9/15/2023 11:26 am)

D e v o n n e

9/15/2023 12:51 pm  #37

I don't want to put up my fall decorations!  Wah! Wah! Wah!  There, my hissy fit is over.  I hate to leave summer behind.  Think I'm in the minority.  However, you did make me think about it and admit that summer is over.  Have seen one tree that is turning, not here but driving on the highway.  

Holly, I take the same meds for the same reasons--well Xaralto  for my blood thinner.  Cardio put me on additional Metoprolol for a too fast heart beat.  How did you know you were in a-fib?  My two episodes were also during the night and were revealed  electronically by my implanted heart monitor several yrs. ago. I was unaware of them.

Howard had a 6-mo. neurologist checkup yesterday.  From our answers to the questions he asked, he doesn't believe Howard has dementia.  I guess that our  concerns about forgetfulness  are not  the more drastic indications he would be looking for.  He did suggest he might be depressed and offered the possibility of a psychiatrist.  H. would NEVER go to one EVER, but he kept his opinion to himself, and it was only a suggestion. So with no stroke-like complaints, we were sent on our way for another 6 mos. 

Trish, the chili dogs and 1 large pop (soda) we shared to the tune of $10 plus tip (it WAS  a drive-in with car hops) were two wieners on buns with canned chili on them--standard chili dog fare.  Oh well, I got that out of my system! 

Nice to hear personally from you, Linda.  Sounds like a nice, fun interlude  with your niece.  I'm sure Darrell liked the  extra attention, too.  QB kept us up with you, a bit... 

We had another rather busy week.  Hope next week slows down.  We're both glad to be home today, and tomorrow, too.  Are ignoring some of the outside chores that need doing.  Will probably regret that, but it's hard to jump in when you've been running most of the week.  ML stopped by yesterday with 3 more eggplants from her SIL.  I wonder why they planted them?  But, I'm reaping the reward.  Made one batch of soup and now can make some more to freeze.  

Going to go get some lunch before it gets any later and wrecks supper (grilled salmon).  Take care and  to all.
Indy 

Last edited by indyanny (9/15/2023 12:58 pm)

9/15/2023 3:10 pm  #38

We’re home.
Holly- Jerry is always in Afib. It doesn’t keep him from doing anything…he works out in the gym regularly and jogs twice a week too.  The cardiologists don’t have any more options, except years ago an invasive cardiologist suggested an experimental procedure which had  a 15% success rate and a 60% mortality rate.  No thank you.
   Devonne- we really didn’t have much rain except one morning and several overnights.  So the weather didn’t ruin anything.

9/15/2023 3:55 pm  #39

Afternoon y'all! 

I am alive and have not forgotten y'all! 

The albatross called the lake house is gone.  Electric changed over, insurance cancelled, and papers sent off to the CPA for mom!  We are missing one bill, but I called and asked for them to send it to me!  We have the check, just don't have the bill!  I was meticulous with the bills and don't remember getting a statement.  They are good people and will send me a statement for taxes.  This way too if NSDB says anything I can show him what I spent in mom's name to get the lake ready since he could not lift a finger to help! 

I have been dealing with calming the dust from the sale for the last week!  Paperwork sent out today, to the CPA.  Mom's outstanding bills are now paid in full!  Minus one that I will pay Monday morning on my way to the park!  

The week up to the closing was spent making sure, double, triple and quadruple checking I had all the paperwork.  With no internet in Columbia, I couldn't take care of anything last minute.  

I did meet with the Estate guy last Friday and we are set for November.  I need to get what I am keeping out of the house so it doesn't get accidentally sold.  This last trip I grabbed all of mom's tax stuff and any paperwork I could find.  Got most of it, more to bring back.  I need to make a decision on stuff I have been waffling on.  Also need to grab photos and such.  Once that is gone everything else can be sold!  Except the bed.  I need somewhere to sleep, really it is a mattress on the floor! 

I saw my Endocrinologist, before the closing, of course he added meds to what I am taking, I'm going to start rattling when I walk!  I will give them a try, first adverse effect and they are gone!  I want to get rid of meds not add them! 

Luke is doing great.  He's worried about a government shutdown on October 1st.  We told him that will be the life of working for the National park service.  He was aware that this could always happen.  He's coming home this weekend, tomorrow night since his weekend is Sunday and Monday!  

Sara is not taking a class this semester since she did a summer class, no clue how all this works, as long as she knows, that's what's important.  She is focusing on the research this semester.  

Alex wants the TV I brought back from Columbia.  I told him he could have it once he moves out.  He was OK with that!  Sounds like something as simple as a big screen TV has lit a spark under the boys tail.  Now it needs to grow to a fire! 

Me, I'm just shuffling through stuff I brought back from Columbia, trying to reclaim my house!  Very frustrating!  I'm taking some of it back.  One is the Kenmore sewing machine the neighbor gave me.  I would love to keep it, but I have nowhere to put it!  There's stuff the kids went through, so what they didn't want goes back to Columbia for the Estate Sale!  This will help me reclaim my house some!  I am not selling the crystal figurines.  I like them.  Hubby has been elated with what I told him is going back to Columbia. 

Hubby is doing fine.  I'm not sure I could have done half of this without his help.  He has helped me keep the "ducks" lined up.  We did have to take a live limb out of the cherry tree at the behest of the HOA.  They claim it was dead, it loses it's leaves before the rest of the tree, still had leaves on it, we just took it down, did not have the energy to battle.  

I'm ready to move but my mom is keeping us here. I told hubby if we find our ideal mountain home, we are buying it.  We can move mom closer to us, once we move.  We all know it will take a while to get the house the way we want it before we actually move in.  That will give us time to research what is near us.  

I have supper in the oven.  it's a meal my MIL gave us, from Omaha Steak.  Never had it before, since it's cooler today, an oven meal is perfect!  Supposed to get even cooler tonight! 

We have windows open, and the A/C has not come on today.  Puppy's door is open, it will always be puppy's door.  

Now that I have written a book, you are caught up on my little corner of the world! 

Later my Friends! 

9/16/2023 6:42 am  #40

THERESA.......GOOD FOR YOU SELLING THE LAKE HOUSE  I KNOW THAT'S A BIG WORRY OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.  THE REST SHOULD BE EASIER.

WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE BACKLASH OF LEE.  ITS OFF THE COAST JUST SOUTH OF US RIGHT NOW.  WE MAY GET SOME STRONG WINDS HERE AND RAIN.  WE GOT SOME RAIN LAST NITE BUT NONE FALLING RIGHT NOW.

MY DAY WILL BE SLOW.  A BIT OF READING, SOLITAIRE AND OF COURSE, TV VIEWING.  ITS A LAZY DAY FOR ME TODAY.  NO SHOPPING FOR MY SON SO NOT EVEN FOOD TO PUT AWAY.

STAY SAFE.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (9/16/2023 6:43 am)

Board footera