OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/01/2023 3:56 am  #21

Re: ODT SUNDAY JULY 30 ~ SAT AUG 5

Evening ladies!
It's been another gorgeous day here, warm and sunny, great for the washing, and also to be at the park this morning. Cools off fast in the late afternoon, but so lovely during the day.

SANDRA pork chops, yum!! I had roast pork on Sunday,we still had tons of leftovers, tomorrow it will be all the leftovers, possibly need some more veg, but I'll put it all together and we have another "new" meal LOL
Tonight was white bean and carrot soup, we had corn on the cob, beans and sweet potato extra on the side - the soup was filling enough though. Plenty to take to camp on the weekend, so I will be able to stick to my eating plan

DEVONNE it's hard to look after small ones when you aren't well - he'll either be trouble with a capital T in school - or learn fast LOL We thought Ruari might be trouble at pre-school, but he's great and loves it. good luck getting up early, I like to use a sprinkler system that is very low to the ground so it waters under the plants. Seems to work better for our heat, do you have that, we have a big 'wave' type one that does the lawn.

JANET like you I shop pretty often, we have lots of fresh fruit and veg (I do use frozen too) so I need to keep supplies up. I need to buy some fruit or veg every few days, some will last a week, but the others don't, and the Mr is very particular about his bananas LOL Because it's just us I only get what we'll eat in a few days. 

HOLLY our stores aren't crowded, I did a shop this afternoon, in and out in 20 mins, AND I had to find a few things I don't usually buy, plus pondered the dishwasher tablets to see what was the cheapest ( and still good) LOL Huge difference on the price, even with the specials..

To answer your question, yes I have eaten kangaroo, not a big fan, it's not often available in the chain stores, but other stores have it, butchers etc, closest thing it would be similar to for me would be a very lean beef with venison flavour  added?? if you could get such a thing LOL, It's very good for you, really lean and healthy. Pete likes it, I'm not a big beef eater though, so can't judge. 
And yes, roos are often seen in country areas, not usually in built up areas like our suburbs, but in less populated areas, small towns and beach places on the coast they are regular visitors. Mostly not seen during the day, they will head to the coast either late afternoon or very early morning. The really big ones are not often seen, mostly the smaller greys and wallabies. They can pack quite a punch (or kick really) so good to steer clear. Any idea why your stores are so crowded, or is it just early when they are?

INDY I'm glad you survived, it's a long time now till you need to do it again, so hope you can relax for a bit - I am looking forward to my few days away, he was gone till last Friday, it was quiet in the house, and the TV didn't get turned on the whole time. Look at you all knowledgeable about bucks and doe.

I need to probably pack tomorrow, have it all ready to put in the car. I need to leave by 8.15am Friday morning, I'll be helping Julie set up all the tables power cords etc. People will start arriving from 10am. 
At least I don't have to take much in the way of clothes, and only need a small bag for that. My sewing supplies - hopefully - will be not too much, but I do need to take my big Pfaff, so that will take up space, and I need to remember to take a cushion, those chairs can be quite uncomfortable.

I think he's watching the girls soccer, I'm not really interested in it, the commentator is from another country and she speaks really, really fast, difficult to understand LOL

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

8/01/2023 8:26 am  #22

When the Shop n Bag was in our town, it was small, and I could be in and out in a half hour, still mad they closed. The Shop Rite is huge, like 30 aisles, and the aisles are long. I don’t go down more than half the aisles. One entire aisle is sports drinks! Another is water, several aisles of health and beauty, one of greeting cards and party supplies. The parking lot is always crowded. We usually wait in line behind 3-5 people. They’ve added a lot of self checkout lines, which I won’t use. It usually takes us about an hour to shop. 

I made brownies yesterday, and added half a package of white chocolate chips and raisins. Our neighbor stopped over, and I gave him a huge piece to take home. Today I have a new potato soup in the crockpot, made with shredded hash browns. 

8/01/2023 9:37 am  #23

GOSH, I REALLY DISLIKE THE SELF-CHECKING WHEN SHOPPING.  IT'S BEEN A COUPLE YEARS NOW AND I COULD NOT GET COMFY WITH IT.  A COUPLE TIMES HAD TO GET THE MANAGER OVER TO GET ME THRU.  I STUCK TO THE LONG LINES.  AND MOST OF THE TIME, I HAD SO MUCH IN MY CART I WOULD NOT EVEN TRY SELF-CHECKOUTS.
YES, IN SUMMER ESPECIALLY, WE HAVE LONG LINES AT OUR 3 BIG GROCERY CHAIN STORES, ONE IS AN EVERYTHING WALMART.  WE HAVE THE 2ND LARGEST LAKE IN THE STATE THAT RUNS FROM OUR TOWN THRU 4 OTHERS HERE.  LOTS OF SUMMER VISITORS.  LOTS OF SHOPPERS.  THAT'S WHY, WHEN I SHOPPED MYSELF, I WOULD DO IT ON A TUESDAY IF I COULD.  MOST FOLKS RESTOCKED RIGHT AFTER THE WEEKEND, ON MONDAY, WHEN THEY HAD COMPANY, OR BEFORE THE WEEKEND WHEN THEY HAD TO FEED THE HORDES.  SHOPPING ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY WORKED BEST.

MY PORK CHOP CASSY CAME OUT GREAT.  I HAVE LOTS OF LEFTOVERS.  I AM ALREADY TRYING TO PLAN WHAT TO COOK FOR THE WEEKEND.  I ASKED MY SON WHICH OF 5 THINGS HE PREFERRED, BUT HE CHIMED BACK THAT HE LOVED THEM ALL SO WHATEVER I WANTED TO MAKE WAS FINE WITH HIM.  DECISIONS, DECISIONS.  RIGHT NOW I AM THINKING BUNDIES AND ALSO THE TATER TOT SAUSAGE CASSY (CASSEROLE).  I KNOW THEY WILL GO FAST.

TRISH.......LIKE YOU I MAKE OTHER NEW MEALS FROM THE LEFTOVERS.  I ENJOY HAVING THE LEFTOVER TATERS WITH POACHED EGGS AND TOAST FOR A 'BREAKFAST FOR SUPPER' MEAL.  OR AS A SIDE TO ANOTHER MEAL LIKE CHICKEN OR HAMBURGERS.  I LOVE MY POTATOES SO I USUALLY MAKE PLENTY.

AUGUST CAME IN NICE AND COOL.  THE WHOLE WEEK WE EXPECT MID-70sF DAYS AND LOW 50S NITES WITH RAIN RETURNING FRIDAY NITE.  STRANGE.  AUGUST CAN BE ONE OF OUR HOTTEST MONTHS.  BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING.  LOVE THIS WEATHER.  
I HAVE TRASH TO TAKE OUT WHEN I GO CHECK MY GARDEN.  I AM HOPING TO SEE SOME COLOR ON MY TOMATOES.  ITS TIME TO FIND A BIT OF PINK.  THE REST OF MY DAY WILL BE A BIT OF EXERCISE, SOME TV, SOLITAIRE AND I MAY BRING OUT MY JIGSAW PUZZLE AGAIN. 
ON A SAD NOTE, I HAVE BEEN VERY REMISS ABOUT WATCHING WITH I EAT FOR MY DR VISIT ON THURSDAY.  I THINK I MAY BE A BIT HEAVIER THAN LAST YEAR INSTEAD OF LIGHTER.  OH ME, I'M SO BADDDDD!

WISHING YOU ALL A GOOD DAY.  HUGDS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/01/2023 9:51 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

8/01/2023 9:41 am  #24

No matter what, it takes us, two, an hour, what with  back tracking and conferring, etc.  If I shopped alone it would go quicker, but we have a pattern and he does his share of "hunting and gathering" . And no matter how often I say I only need a few things, we fill that cart! 
Devonne, I know I do my share of just yapping here.   It's our  safe haven isn't it?  As I've said before, I'm not a kid person so am probably more rigid and critical than others.  My own kids knew they'd better behave when we were out but our generation was not as indulgent as today's parents seem to be.  It's an upside down world and I'm glad I'm on the back burner, now! 
Hope you can resurrect your wilting plants.  

Holly, if that recipe is a keeper can you share it, please?  I'm always looking for good crock pot recipes.  

On Sunday, I saw Shena head out to her garden with her pit bull in tow.  Keisha is a much nicer pit specimen, but they must keep their other hound-y dog and  her and separate at all times.  Well, one of the 'males' over their must have let Summer out and all of a sudden I heard the most awful shrieking.  I yelled for Howard  because I thought something had happened to Shena.  No, it was a terrified Summer being attacked by Keisha.  Once before, she nearly killed her, and when Tom intervened, he was bitten pretty badly.  Believe me, he got a rather loud chewing out.  We crept back inside and minded our own business.  All I can say is, what a way to live...
Oh, goody.  Howard is talking on his phone.  It's Dave and they're going out to lunch on Friday! 
Better quit jawing and get busy.  It's nice to not have a whip on my back this week.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (8/01/2023 9:46 am)

8/01/2023 9:53 am  #25

Good Morning, it is a beautiful day out, the sun is shining and it's very still, 60*.  But it will get lots warmer.  Loved reading the board this morning, so interesting.  I'm not very interesting this morning, don't have much to say.

Elly is going to the groomers this morning, she realizes it, so is hiding in the bathroom.  Our housecleaner is coming this morning, so she will take Elly to groomer and then come back and make Frank his breakfast.  I have no plans for the day, will just sit at computer and play games until around noon, then move to living room and watch TV.  A pretty boring day, but typical for me.  Don't have any plans and can't do much anyway, so will just sign off and wish you all well, BJ.

8/01/2023 9:56 am  #26

JUDY.......I GUESS WE ARE MUCH ALIKE.  I DID NOT INDULGE MY KIDS AS THEY DO TODAY.  WE DID THINGS AS A FAMILY GROWING UP AND ENJOYED LOTS OF TIME TOGETHER, ESPECIALLY WEEKENDS, BUT I WOULD NEVER ALLOW THEM TO BE UNDISCIPLINED.  THEY WERE GOOD KIDS AND BEHAVED WHEN OUT IN PUBLIC OR AT FRIEND'S HOMES.  OTHER KIDS CAME TO MY HOUSE AND I HAD NO PROBLEM MAKING THEM BEHAVE IN MY HOUSE.  I SOMETIMES CAUGHT THEM DOING WRONG A FEW TIMES AND MADE THEM SIT ON THE SOFA QUIETLY TIL I TOLD THEM OTHERWISE.  I GUESS IT WAS MY DEMEANOR OR VOICE, BUT THOSE RAMBUNCTOUS KIDS BEHAVED WHILE VISITING ME IN FUTURE.  THEIR PARENTS NEVER COUNTERED MY ORDERS IN MY HOUSE.
I MAY HAVE BEEN LUCKY, TOO.  FOR SOME REASON MY TWO NEVER WANTED TO DISAPPOINT THEIR DAD.  HE NEVER LAID A HAND ON THEM OR HOLLERED AT THEM.  HE WOULD JUST TELL THEM HE WAS DISAPPOINTED.  IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC.  HE LOVED THEM LIKE CRAZY AND WOULD GIVE THEM THE WORLD IF HE COULD, BUT THEY RESPECTED HIM.
I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO START THEM YOUNG TO BEHAVE.

Last edited by quiltbea (8/01/2023 10:02 am)

8/01/2023 10:39 am  #27

I fully agree, QB.  The grown kids of my old neighbor, Shirley, used to like to razz her a bit.  When they were kids, they were stopped by her expression and what they called "Mom's skinny nose", when she would pull her mouth down from it's usual smile and it made her nose appear skinny to them!  They knew it was time to behave themselves...

Last edited by indyanny (8/01/2023 10:40 am)

8/01/2023 11:09 am  #28

I looked on the site of the Haircuttery, and there was 0 wait time, so off I went! It’s good to have it off my neck. I got gas on the way home, I was down to 1/4 tank. $3.55 at the corner, $3.69 at the WaWa! 
Judy, sure I’ll post the recipe if it comes out good. 

8/01/2023 11:40 am  #29

BJ, it’s always good to read your morning messages. What do you watch on TV?  I have mine on most of the time just so the house isn’t so quiet. I used to watch HGTV a lot but got tired of that. Then it was Waltons and Little House but I’ve now seen most episodes several times. Recently started watching game show network. I can usually find a movie in the evening.

My day got started earlier than usual. I’ve been needing to clean up a flower bed for quite a while but it’s been so hot I didn’t want to be out. Today I got to it before temps were too high. Then I came in and showered before going for a massage. I usually go twice a month but Lynnlee was sick when my last one was scheduled so it has been longer than usual between massages. It felt marvelous!  Now I just want to relax the rest of the day.

My quilt guild is having a quilt show later this month.  I’m trying to finish the hand quilting I’m doing so I can take that quilt. I have quite a few others I can display also, especially if I borrow from family members that I’ve given quilts to.

8/01/2023 2:56 pm  #30

The potato soup is up on the recipe thread! We liked it, and figure we can freeze a couple of containers for later. It’s on the bland side, so some of you that like spicier can figure out how to jazz it up.

Trish, thanks for the kangaroo info! 
Mary Lou, I use the Weather Channel if I want background noise, or I use Alexa and have music on. 

8/01/2023 5:35 pm  #31

Carter started middle school today. Can't believe he's in the 6th grade now. Their classes change from day to day, not a routine schedule. Caleb will start 1st grade on Friday. Sadie Grace goes to Pre K. 

Holly, I've made potato soup using the shredded hashbrowns before, but it's been years. I either added onions or onion powder. Add some chopped green onions and bacon bits as a topping. It's one of my favorite soups in the colder months and thanks for the reminder, as I'll make it this winter. Yummy!

I didn't get to water my plants and my yard because I couldn't figure out how to work the new sprinkler. I had to watch videos about it last night. Trish, the only way I could water "under" the plants is to use a soaker hose. Headed out there now to start it. It's supposed to rain Friday, but I'm going to water any way. Not sure how much rain we will get.

Last edited by DownSouth (8/01/2023 5:47 pm)

D e v o n n e

8/02/2023 9:33 am  #32

I COULDN'T GET ON HERE FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR THIS MORNING SO I WENT TO CHECK MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND MY EMAILS INSTEAD.  FOUND ANOTHER POTATO RECIPE I MAY TRY.

DEVONNE.......OUR KIDS GET OUT OF SCHOOL AROUND JUNE 20TH AND DON'T GO BACK TIL AFTER LABOR DAY.  THEY ENJOY THEIR WARM SUMMERS HERE.

NICE DAY HERE AGAIN.  NOT COMPLAINING.  GOOD OLD MAINE WEATHER FOR SUMMER IS WONDERFUL.  VERY FEW OVERHEATED DAYS. COOLER NIGHTS SO IT ALWAYS COOLS DOWN FOR SLEEPING.  RAIN USUALLY IN THE EVENINGS WHEN IT HAPPENS BUT SOMETIMES IN DAYLIGHT AS WELL.  ENOUGH TO KEEP GARDENS, LAWNS, AND FORESTS HAPPY.
I HAVE HAD MY BEDROOM WINDOW OPEN SINCE MAY AND EXCEPT FOR A BIG STORM THAT ARRIVED ONCE, NEVER CLOSE IT.  I LIKE MY FRESH AIR OFF THE RIVER.

DECIDED ON BUNDIES AND TATER TOT SAUSAGE CASSEROLE FOR MY SPECIAL DISHES THIS WEEKEND.  I LOVE THEM BOTH, TOO.  THE MEATS ARE NOW DEFROSTING.
TOMORROW IS MY YEARLY CHECKUP AT MY REGULAR DOCTOR.  I WILL TRY TO GET MY LABS DONE THERE AT THE SAME TIME.  I WILL NOT EAT ANYTHING AFTER SUPPER TONITE.  MY APPT IS NOT TIL 12:40 PM SO THAT WILL BE MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITHOUT EATING.
BINGO TONITE.  I AM HOPING FOR A BIT OF A WIN THIS WEEK.

THAT'S IT FROM ME DEAR FRIENDS.  HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GOOD DAY.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/02/2023 9:43 am)

8/02/2023 9:46 am  #33

Good Morning, it was nice to read that someone enjoys my posts.  I watch a lot on TV, usually mystery or cop shows.  No particular ones, I just enjoy them all.  I play different card games on computer all morning, then move to TV in the afternoon, nothing exciting.  I'm just a lazy bum!! 

We're having a beautiful morning, it is quite still and sunny 60*.  I'm still chewing away on breakfast, no rush.  I do try to take a walk every day, around the yard, moving slowly.  Not sure how much longer I can do that, but will keep trying.  I don't really have anything to say this morning so will sign off.  Did mean to tell you that Tracy and her family are going to a Mariners game today, so will have to be sure and watch for her.  Hope everyone has a great day, BJ.

8/02/2023 9:46 am  #34

GOOD MORNING!

DEVONNE, I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST A SOAKER HOSE TO AID IN WATERING. SURE MADE IT EASIER FOR ME. ALSO HELPS TO MAKE SURE I WATER LONG ENOUGH FOR IT TO ALLOW ENOUGH WATER TO SOD DOWN, NOT JUST SURFACE WATER. YOU WANT TO ENCOURAGE ROOTS TO GO DEEP. LIGHT WATERING LEEPS THE ROOTS FROM GOING DEEP TO SEEK MOISTURE. I DO USE THE HOSE TO WATER SOME OF THE POTS AND A WATERING CAN FOR OTHER POTS. SINCE THE FAWCET OUT FRONT IS TURNED OFF, SUE THE BACK ONE WITH LONG HOSES. AT THE BACK FAWCET, HAVE A SPLITER AND ANOTHER SPLITTER5 OUT FRONT. NEEDED TO BE ABLE TO WATER SOME GRASS SEED THAT WAS SOWN IN THE YARD. 

IT WAS COOLER THIS MORNING WHEN WENT OUT TO WATER ABOUT 7:30. IT WAS 67 AND WHEN WENT OUT TO HAVE MY HOT TEA IT WAS 69. DARRELL AND I STAYED OUT THERE AN HOUR OR SO. HE READ HIS PAPER AND SIPPED HIS OJ AND I READ ON MY TABLET. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET SOME RAIN TOMORROW. HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT ON THAT.

BJ, THERE ARE A LOT OF DAYS THAT I DON'T DO ANYTHING OR VERY LITTLE.

DS DID TAKE ME TO GE A LOTTERY TICKET. STILL POOR. PICKED UP A DEW THINGS AT GROCERY STORE. YESTERDAY WAS NOT A GOOD DAY. LIMBS FELT LIKE THEY WERE WEIGHTED DOWN. EVEN THE SHORT FORAY AT THE STORE REALLY GOT TO ME. TOOK ME BY SURPRISE THAT JUST THAT SHORT TRIP WAS SO TIRING.

BILL IS HERE MOWING. BACK LATER I HOPE.

strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys

8/02/2023 2:23 pm  #35

Darn! My post just went poof! 

I also have those "do nothing" days. I've always felt like I needed to accomplish something every day. That changes when you get older, lol. I did clean out the cabinets under the island to make room for my toaster, blender & food processor.

Linda, I can't use a soaker hose because my flowers/trees are spread out too much...mostly along the fence where the lawn guy needs to weedeat. I would need 5 or 6 soaker hoses, lol. I could use one in the front yard, but I don't plant flowers out there.

I'm not sure I like the new sprinkler. It's an impact sprinkler and different than the back & forth one I've always used. Still learning how to adjust it, lol. 

As hot as it is, I was so surprised to see my knockout and hybrid roses in full bloom again! I didn't think they would bloom again this year.

D e v o n n e

8/02/2023 2:51 pm  #36

Thanks, Holly.  I haven't made potato soup for ages.  ML always tells me about her poor childhood when I made her eat my potato soup.  Can't much remember how or when I made it.  This sounds easier and better.

We went to have our blood drawn this morning. Then, to BK for Croissant Breakfast sandwiches, then to W-M.  We also stopped on the way home at the closest farm market and got corn and tomatoes.  The farmer who owned it died on June 25.  His wife wasn't there for which I was glad.  Hard to know what to say.  I wonder if she'll keep it going next year?  

Not much else.  I just wanted to check in.  Going to sit on the porch and give Bobbie a call.
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (8/02/2023 2:52 pm)

8/02/2023 2:57 pm  #37

Afternoon y'all! 
I have been busy busy busy!  Shocker I know.  Went to SC on Thursday.  Met with junk removal guy and termite guy on Friday.  worked my tail off on Friday.  Tossed a ton of stuff.  I sorted and labeled what goes and what stays, inside the house, for the junk people.  He told me that was a first!  I told him I'm all about making the job easy for all of us.  I think he appreciated it!  2 trailer loads, to the dump,  plus another they dumped on Saturday morning!  I helped fill the trailers, I was sweating so much my deodorant washed off.  I didn't know that could happen.  After that I carried one with me.  Didn't leave until 8pm!  Still had to drive back to Columbia!
Saturday, picked up a U-Haul type truck and drove to the lake.  Hubby and Alex hauled off what we were keeping.  Junk people came again, and 3-4 trailer loads from under the lake house later, we finished for the day.  I kinda watched what went in since I had no clue what was under there.  My great nephew claimed a bunch of stuff.  He was thrilled, I was happy he found stuff he wanted.  He cut the grass for us, while he was there.  I started the cleaning process in the house! 
Sunday was a day of rest, not really!  Dropped off rental truck, to Lizards Thicket for breakfast then a local park to walk!  Packed up hubby and son so they could drive home.  I started cleaning out stuff I had not gotten too.  While I was cleaning I realized hubby had the lake keys.  We met about half-way to exchange the keys!  I returned to the house ate supper, walked and continued cleaning.  
Monday, walked, headed to lake, again!  3-4 more trailer loads.  They finished under the house!  Hallelujah!  They still had stuff in the yard.  Got some of it and returned Tuesday for the rest! I did not have to be there on Tuesday!  He sent me pictures. 
While they worked I cleaned in the house.  Worked until after they were gone!  Vacuumed, swept, mopped, cleaned sinks and counters
Hopefully I have locked that place for the last time! Not holding my breath! 
Tuesday I came home.  Drove to Travelers Rest to see a Friend and finally give her her Christmas gift!
Today, I walked the park, been dealing with lawyers, termite guy and more, my head is spinning.  Termite people had not sent the letter since I had not paid the bill.  I told her if I had gotten the bill I would have paid it!  Kind of a catch 22!  I sometimes feel like I am the only one with common sense in this whole lake thing! 
I am tired today.  The events of the last few days has caught up to me!  
You are now caught up on my little corner of the world! 
Later my Friends! 

8/02/2023 7:03 pm  #38

Theresa, I hope you have settlement soon!

yay August, lower humidity and temps- I turned off the AC and opened the windows for the first time in weeks! Feels so good! 

We had bacon and tomato sandwiches for dinner, jersey tomatoes. So good!

8/03/2023 7:49 am  #39

THERESA.......WISHING YOU AN EASIER LIFE FROM NOW ON WITH FEWER HASSLES.  I HOPE THE PROPERTIES SELL SOON SO YOU CAN BE OVER WITH THEM COMPLETELY. YOU ARE A MARVEL.

BY BIG DAY IS OFF TO THE DR TODAY FOR MY YEARLY CHECKUP.  AND HOPEFULLY, GETTING MY LABS AFTERWARDS SO I CAN HAVE THEM BOTH DONE FOR THE YEAR.  THEN NO DR TIL MY HEART DR IN OCTOBER.  OF COURSE, I HAVE TO SEE HIM EVERY 6 MONTHS.

NICE DAY HERE AGAIN.  WE MAY GET SOME SHOWERS LATE TONITE BUT MAYBE NOT.  FOR SURE SOME TOMORROW NIGHT.  TEMPS ARE WONDERFUL AND USUAL FOR MAINE.  IT WOULD BE NICE TO LIVE AT THE LAKE BUT I AM SETTLING FOR THE RIVER WHICH I ENJOY.  

THE GOOD NEWS IS I WON ELEVEN DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS AT BINGO.  YIPPEE.  ITS MY BIGGEST WIN YET.  I THINK PROBABLY ABOUT $15 WOULD MEAN I WON EVERY GAME.  NOT BIG WINNINGS BUT LOTS OF FUN.

HAVE A GOOD DAY LADIES.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/03/2023 7:51 am)

8/03/2023 9:32 am  #40

Good Morning, seems like a lovely day, it is only 60* now, but I'm sure later it will be hot.  Hope everyone is doing well, I'm just struggling along.  Tracy will likely be over today, I'm happy to say.  Not sure when.  Will find out later.  I'm sorry I don't respond to things people say to me, but my mind just doesn't allow me to remember things, sorry to say.  Guess that happens when you get old.

It's a beautiful day here, sun is out bright.  I don't really have anything to say, so will just sign off and wish you all well.  Hope you all have a lovely day, BJ.

Board footera