OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/15/2023 3:07 am  #21

Re: ODT SUNDAY AUG 13 ~ SAT AUG 19

I just saw your post DIANE Happy Birthday to your mum, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!!

Sounds like a fun day on the mountain, we have a few similar rides, some are over 100 kms. A guy from fit training does one every year, they ride in teams from Sydney to Gold Coast, it took us all day driving at high speeds to do it, they ride all day, change next day to the next rider, and keep going like that, good grief, would take me months LOL

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

8/15/2023 8:34 am  #22

Good Morning to everyone.  Tracy just got up, Frank has a Dr. Appt. this morning to ready for his surgery.  It is 7:27 am. now and his appt is at 8:30 so he needs to get moving.  Tracy came to go with him.  His surgery is Thurs. this week, so she'll be here to bring him home. She'll stay for a few days to care for him.  Her school starts in a few days so not sure she'll be able to stay for long.  Always something going on.

I'm going to go now and visit with Tracy before she leaves.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day, BJ.

8/15/2023 10:13 am  #23

WELL MY FRIENDS, ITS ANOTHER RAINY DAY HERE   I THINK SEATTLE AND OUR PORTLAND MAINE HAVE CHANGED PLACES ON THE MAP WITH ALL THIS RAIN.  I HOPE IT LESSENS A BIT SOON.  OR MAYBE G.OD WANTED TO MAKE GARDENING EASIER FOR ME THIS YEAR BY DOING THE WATERING HIMSELF.  I CERTAINLY HAVEN'T HAD TO DO ANY. 
MY TELEPHONE-LESS NEIGHBOR DROPPED IN TO USE MY PHONE AGAIN.  WHILE HERE WE TALKED ABOUT OUR BATTERY LIGHT SOURCES AND I SHOWED HER MY FAVORITE ONE THAT WASN'T WORKING.  I THOUGHT MAYBE SOME WEAR AND TEAR ON THE BATTERY CONNECTION BUT I DID NOT YET TOSS IT OUT.  SHE TOLD ME TO USE AN EMERY BOARD TO RUB ON THE CONNECTIONS.  I DID.  IT NOW WORKS FINE.  ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR A NEW TIP.

BJ.......I ADMIRE YOU TONS.  TO GO TO THE CAMPING SITE AND GETTING INTO MAKEUP EACH MORNING.  WOW, YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME OBVIOUSLY.  CHEER UP, YOU MUST BE DOING PRETTY GOOD.  YOUR KIDS BY THE WAY, ARE TRULY GEMS.
I HOPE DH'S SURGERY GOES WELL.

LINDA IS HAVING HEALTH ISSUES SO HASN'T BEEN ON HERE BUT SHE'S MUDDLING ALONG EACH DAY.  A PRAYER OR TWO MIGHT COME IN HANDY.

DIANE......HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY.  AT LEAST NOW I KNOW THE MONTH OF YOUR ANNIVERSARY AT LEAST.  THAT'S A LOT OF FINE YEARS.

JUDY.......IMHO YOU ARE RIGHT.  ANDREW WILL DO BETTER WORKING IN THE OFFICE AND MEETING PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ISOLATING HIMSELF SO MUCH.  AND HOPEFULLY IN A SAFER NEIGHBORHOOD.  I HOPE HE GETS USED TO IT AND LOVES IT SOON.
SORRY ABOUT YOUR 2ND COUSIN LOSING HER DH.  YOUR PLANS TO VISIT AT A LATER DATE SOUND GOOD TO ME.  BY THEN MOST OF HER MARRIED FRIENDS WILL PROBABLY BE DOING THEIR OWN THING WITHOUT HER NOW SHE'S A WIDOW.  YOUR VISIT SHOULD DO HER GOOD.
HOW ARE THE BIRDS?  ARE THEY OK AFTER THEIR CAT SCARE?

TRISH.......I FOUND THAT RE-READING ONE'S POST AFTER ITS POSTED IS A MUST.  SOMETIMES THEY CHANGE THE WORDS ON US LIKE YOUR HAMPER SOUP.  
AS TO POWER IN AUSTRALIA, I FIND THAT A GREAT LOSS.  YOUR COUNTRY IS HOT AND SUNNY AND SHOULD BE A GREAT PLACE FOR SOLAR POWER FIELDS.  SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THAT STARTED AND SOON.

DEVONNE......KEEP YOUR HEAT PLEASE.  I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT.  OUR DAYS NOW ARE 70S AND NITES 60sF SO PRETTY GREAT.  EXCEPT FOR THE RAINY DAYS.

MY DAY TODAY WILL BE QUIET.  I DID THE VACUUMING AND WASHED THE FLOORS YESTERDAY.  MAYBE I SHOULD DO SOME DUSTING.  THE REST OF THE DAY WILL BE LEISURELY AND DOING THINGS I ENJOY THOUGH I THINK I NEED TO DEFROST SOME MEAT.  I STILL HAVE PEPPER STEAK TO FINISH AND I BAKED SOME CHICKEN YESTERDAY SO THAT MEANS A MEAL OR THREE COMING.

WISHING YOU ALL A GOOD AND SAFE DAY.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/15/2023 10:29 am)

If you want to see my latest pics, you can check out my blog:
http://quiltcrafter.blogspot.com/
old one: http://quiltladysgardens.blogspot.com/ 
To Post Pix... http://postimages.org

8/15/2023 11:29 am  #24

Trish, so funny about the hamper soup, lol. 
I'm headed outside to finish one area before the lawn guy comes. Should have the weeds pulled in 15 minutes. I really let it get out of control before I realized it!

All of the designs at Embroidery Library are 50% off. I had $287 worth in my cart, but got it down to $68. That's even more than I wanted to spend. I buy something every week, but this week they didn't have anything I wanted...THEN they added the 50% off I couldn't pass up. Sale is good until midnight central time (tonight).

I'll get a shower & find a movie to watch. It's too hot to do anything else. 

Last edited by DownSouth (8/15/2023 11:29 am)

D e v o n n e

8/15/2023 12:04 pm  #25

I got up early for me, a little after 8. I had some moving around of things I wanted to do in the kitchen. We went to breakfast at the diner, then to the library, then in. PacNW is having a heatwave, it will be 103 for Steph! She took the temp of her sidewalk with a heat g*n, it was 150! Her dog Mocha is mad because it’s too hot for them to walk her, LOL. 

So, Janet, the question of the day is did you unbox the new machine? 

As for the fossil fuels, they’re a finite resource. We went from whale oil to kerosene to coal to fossil fuels, and science has to figure out what’s next, so our great grandchildren have transportation. Seems like Europe is working more at it, with their high speed trains, some solar powered. Ben’s job at his new company is working on developing an electric (don’t know if it’s solar) airplane. Some billionaire owns the company. 

8/15/2023 2:19 pm  #26

Afternoon y'all! 
Left Saturday to drive to Franklin, NC, Sunday to the Great Smokey Mtn National Park to visit Luke, and to hike.  Did 3 trails, and hubby wanted to a 4th.  Dropped Luke off at his house (park rental) and went to do the hike in the Blue Ridge Parkway!  I made it about 3/4 of the way up and said I had enough.  Hubby continued and later said he wished he would have stopped too, but he wanted to make it to the top!  Overall I had fun! 

=19.5pxMonday, I walked the park, home, to visit mom, home, made supper, back to visit mom.  I am visiting her earlier, since the afternoon visit gets me into either school traffic or 5 o'clock traffic, neither good!  
=19.5pxToday, Visited mom, park, home.  2 loads of laundry through the washer before I left.  Load 3 in washer, waited to do the third load till after I took off my workout clothes.  First load folded, second load ready to fold, 3rd load almost washed!  
Mayo; I mostly grew up on Dukes.  Hubby likes Blue Plate.  I really don't care as long as it's not Miracle Whip-too sweet for me!  And I like sweet!  Growing up it was whatever the commissary had that week, GI issue (no name brand) or name brand.  Mostly Dukes when it was available.  
EV's, don't want one.  In all my travels the last 2 years, charging stations are few and far between if they are even working.  Seems to be an issue, the stations not working.  The One at the visitor center at the Great Smokey Mountains this weekend was out of service.  Only one there!  Plus the cars are costly! 
Nothing really exciting.  I have to fix one of mom's hearing aids, she split one of the covers that goes in her ear!  She takes them out and plays with them.  I have told her not to, as they are not toys.  She looks like a Martian when she puts them back in, as they are invariably in the wrong ear and she can't figure out why she can't hear as well or why the back won't go behind her ear!  My daily struggles with my mom! 
The facility finally are on board with what I have been saying, got a call today about mom.  Once again, why did I fill out the paperwork if they were not going to look at it!  When she did her eval, you would have thought she was extremely self sufficient, if that were the case why put her in assisted living, why not senior living apartment?  I wonder how they think? 
I need to go make my bed, stripped it this morning, and stripped mom's last night.  That was my first load today!  Once the current load is done I will start towels, that will probably be 2 loads when I am done.  I love having my afternoon to get stuff done! 
Later my Friends! 

8/15/2023 4:23 pm  #27

Theresa, welcome back to your normal world! I love the Franklin, NC area. Wouldn't hesitate to move there if I wasn't so close to family.

I'm working on the blocks for G&E's Christmas quilt. I want to use up fabric in my stash. It's "kinda" the same fabric colors, but each is a little different. I've never thought out of the box like this before. What do you think? They're going to be embroidered as well, but most will have sayings on them like Merry Christmas, etc.

Last edited by DownSouth (8/15/2023 5:33 pm)

D e v o n n e

8/16/2023 4:47 am  #28

Holly- yes, the machine is out of the box, lol. The booklet is almost an 1” think and Sewing Mastery has 60 instructional videos on YouTube that takes you literally page by page through the manual. . it is very heavy….not one I’d be taking to a class or retreat.
Busy day yesterday so hopefully will get to “play” with it today.

8/16/2023 6:50 am  #29

very quick message

Tracy has taken Frank in for (hip) surgery earlier than expected, told her we sent out love and best wishes and I’d let you know.

Was about to send when got an emergency call from John, Megan had fainted in bathroom, knocked her head AND twisted her ankle and was vomiting. 
Raced there, she is OK, possibly food poisoning or got a bug from school. Just got home, we'll take her to Drs in the morning. Poor Gary has been constantly ringing, he’s 3 hours away in Canberra, just got there this morning, he would come back but she didn’t want him to drive again at night. John was great, ordered dinner for him and Dean, and soup for her, we got her electrolytes and I made her toast, she’s much better.

Poor Gary seems like things happen when he’s away, then he stresses more than she does LOL

DEVONNE I love the quilt like that, great idea, the light colours I’d move further apart though.

See you tomorrow

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

8/16/2023 8:48 am  #30

Good Morning!  Frank goes in for surgery this morning, he is using the cloths they gave him to scrub his body right now.  He is to be there at 9.  Tracy just took a quick shower so she's ready to take him.   Believe Rhonda is coming in a while to stay with me.

Well, I need to quit, Tracy is doing her makeup and I should visit with her.  Hope you all have a wonderful day, Love you all, BJ.

8/16/2023 9:54 am  #31

OH DEAR.   DEVONNE,... MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME IF I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.....................mmmm.....
I LOVE THE EMBROIDERY BLOCKS A TON BUT THOSE PLAIN BLOCKS AROUND THEM ARE NOT MY CUP OF TEA.  TOO DARK.  I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE BRIGHTER MORE CHEERFUL COLORS I'M THINKING.  OF COURSE, I COULD BE WRONG BUT MY HONEST OPINION IS I DO NOT PREFER THOSE COLORS.   
SORRY TO BE BLUNT, BUT YOU ASKED.  THOSE EMBROIDERED BLOCKS NEED SOMETHING LOVELY TO SUPPORT THEM, MAYBE SOME SOFT GREENS OR BLUES.  YOU KNOW I WOULD NOT HURT YOUR FEELINGS FOR THE WORLD BUT SINCE ITS OPINION TIME, THAT'S MINE.

TRISH.......HOW SCARY THAT MUST HAVE BEEN FOR THE BOYS.  MEGAN FAINTING IN THE BATHROOM.  I HOPE THE BUMP ON HER HEAD AND HER ANKLE DO NOT CAUSE TOO MANY PROBLEMS FOR HER.  OF COURSE SHE SHOULD SEE HER OWN DOCTOR FOR AN EVALUATION.  LUCKY JOHN WAS THERE.  I BET HE WAS SCARED. AND YOU, TOO, HEARING ABOUT IT BY PHONE.  

ITS A NICE DAY AFTER MORE RAIN.  MAY GET A SHOWER LATER TODAY ONCE AGAIN. 
I WILL CHECK MY TOMATOES AND RAIN GAUGE WHEN I GO DOWN FOR MY MAIL LATER. 
I CLEANED THE A/C FILTER AND PLANS ARE MINOR TODAY.
I HAVE BINGO TONITE AND HOPE TO WIN AT LEAST A LITTLE TONITE.  ITS TOUGH CALLING AND TRYING TO WATCH MY NEIGHBOR'S CARDS TOO.  SHE'S A BIT SLOW.  I WAIT FOR HER TO LOOK OVER ALL HER TWO CARDS BEFORE CALLING THE NEXT NUMBER BUT SHE STILL SOMETIMES MISSES THE NUMBERS SO I TRY TO LOOK OVER AT HER CARD, TOO.  I SOMETIMES MISS MY OWN DOING THAT BUT SHE RARELY WINS ANYTHING. THE GAL ON HER OTHER SIDE WATCHES OUT FOR HER ALSO BUT SOMETIMES A NUMBER IS SORT OF HIDDEN AND WE JUST DON'T CATCH IT.   I ALSO WILL STOP ON A LONG HAUL OF CALLING AND DOUBLE CHECK ALL HER NUMBERS TO BE SURE THEY ARE MARKED.  I'VE CAUGHT A WIN FOR HER NOW AND THEN THAT WAY BUT I CAN'T DO IT EVERY TIME.  ITS WEARING. OH WELL, WE CAN ONLY DO OUR BEST. 

LEFTOVERS FOR MEALS TODAY.  I AM THINKING OF MAKING SOME POTATO PANCAKES BEFORE MY SOUR CREAM EXPIRES BUT CAN'T DO THAT TODAY.  MAYBE TOMORROW.

HAVE A SAFE DAY FRIENDS.  HUGS, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/16/2023 10:19 am)

8/16/2023 11:28 am  #32

We had a dandy time, yesterday with my cousin...and her daughter.  She surprised us with her Mary.  I'd thought of suggesting that, but decided to mind my own business.  Ev and I have always been close but haven't "shared" our families much due to the distance apart we live. Oh sure, we both know their names and things about them but I hadn't seen her DD since she was three yrs. old and ML was 5.     Anyway, the dynamic between family members is different than with friends. Each one of us saw resemblances to long-gone relatives due to the tons of old family pics we each have, many of them, the same. 
ML took a lot of pics with her phone of Ev's pics in scrapbooks she'd made.  I'm going over there this afternoon to see them blown up on their tv.    We blow hot and cold with genealogy and we're hot now.  

Mayo?  I use either Duke's or Miracle Whip depending on what I'm using it for.  Always M/W for potato  or tuna salad because of its sweeter taste.   Dukes for sandwiches.  I got hooked on that brand when visiting Howard's sister in VA.  We couldn't get it up here at that time, but it's available even in W-M, now. 

I don't know about the baby birds?  Have to sit out there and watch for the parents to feed and I've been inside so far, today.  If it turns out they're gone, I'll make sure no one can build a nest in my two bird houses, next year, since every year this same thing happens.   However, last evening I had another coyote sighting outside my kitchen window.  Two close to each other, near our house.  I called for Howard and that scared them away.  Yikes!  we always go out with Fancy, but we'll need to be even  more aware.  That's 2 sightings in less than two weeks.  If one was the same coyote, that's still either 2 or three!! 

Trish, so sorry about the scare with Megan.  Poor worrywart Gary.  I'm sure he was beside himself.
Nice you're so close...

Yes, all of us elders are relieved that Andrew will not be living in Chicago.  It's not entirely out of the picture...maybe next year.  But, we all secretly hoping he gets established in Carmel, makes friends and stays there.  He's had nothing but a positive response from those he's told at his company, as in welcoming texts and his supervisor already telling him where his work station will be (in a favored place),  plus other encouraging ones  from the very  friends who will BE working in Chicago.

Trish, Chicago is 40 miles or about an hr's. drive from us.  Carmel is just north of Indpls. and about a three- hour drive.  That doesn't much matter, though, as he probably won't be coming home that often...you know, now as a working man!  
Phew!  I just sent that.  Was taking a risk to wait so long with so much typed.  Oh well, it held and I'm going now to do something.  Have been very lazy.  Best wishes for Frank's surgery.  Hope all goes well.  
Indy

Last edited by indyanny (8/16/2023 11:37 am)

8/16/2023 11:47 am  #33

Wow, Janet, that’s a lot of videos and pages to learn! Good luck!

Thinking of Frank as he has hip surgery!

cleaning lady was here this morning, yay! A nice clean house! We’re moderately tidy, so it’s not terrible work for her. 

Another hot day. I’m ready for summer to be over. 

Devonne, will E be happy with it no matter what you do? Seems like nothing pleases her. 

Trish, hoping Megan will be fine, how worrying!

Deciding what to make for dinner.

8/16/2023 1:56 pm  #34

Afternoon y'all! 
Trish so sorry Megan was sick.  Proud of the boys for taking care of themselves and their mom! 
DS I agree with QB too dark, even with putting something on them! 
BJ Positive vibes for Frank and his hip surgery! 
Janet I agree with the others, getting it out of the box is hard.  Enjoy! 
I have visited mom, to the park, home, checked laundry on the line, most was dry, made calls for mom, and I am tired! The mom calls are what tire me, stressful! 
The NP taking care of mom dropped her antidepressant, and decreased her BP med.  I wish she would have called to tell me!  I had no reason for mom to be on the Anti-depressant, it's just what I inherited! Seems each time mom sees a new medical person they take more meds away.  I'm thrilled!  I think she becomes more like her old self each time a med is taken away! 
She played with the hearing aids again today to the point she managed to turn them off!  I put them in the charger and took them out which restarts them.  The button to turn them on and off it tiny!  Only my Mom! 
I have online stuff to do for mom!  Such fun.  Tomorrow I will go to the DMV to see about a handicap hangtag for her.  Not sure it will happen, but it can't hurt to try! 
I have so much housecleaning to catch-up on it's not funny!  I also need me time!  I am doing a little here and there, so it's effective, just not as fast as I want it to be!  Got to rear back those horses, and do it slow and steady! 
Nothing else exciting!  Later my Friends! 

8/16/2023 2:18 pm  #35

I'm ready to kill my mom.  She's refusing to do PT.  She is acting child-like.  I just got a call about her and she accused me of being against her, that I'm ganging up on her!  I'm trying to be Zen like! OMMMMMM!  Ommmm!  Not working! LOL! I now have to meet with PT in the morning!  This woman is going to drive me to drink! 

8/16/2023 3:36 pm  #36

Theresa, check your state DMV site, it might have the forms you need for a handicapped tag, that’s where I found mine and my FL brother’s forms. You probably need a doc/np RX plus a form.

8/16/2023 8:56 pm  #37

FRANK has had his surgery, and Tracy reports the Dr said it went well, he will be in hospital a couple days, maybe more.
Keeping good thoughts for you all BJ FRANK and family ((((hugs))))

Oh THERESA I am so sorry, she is going to be hard to care for, you need to step back, it's so very hard, but she is doing what she has probably been doing to your sis for a long time, and she also  wants the attention. It is really, really hard, and they hurt the ones they love the most and who can help them the most (((( hugs)))) I AM pleased the boys were able to do things for her till I got there, and they have been looking after her. 

DEVONNE I see what SANDRA means, I was thinking you meant to do embroidery on the pieces of fabric, and only a little would show, I still like the idea of colour blocks, but maybe not too dark? 

SANDRA I see what you mean about the blocks, I like the orange looking fabric, and some of the darker ones are really good, they pick out the colour in the embroidery, m maybe play with fabric DEVONNE and see how you feel.

JANET the Pfaff is very heavy - mine is about 20lb, I love to take it to  retreat, it is heavy to get there, but it's set up for a few days, I only use the Passport for class.

EVERYONE  thanks, she is good today, had ECG bloodwork etc, no X-ray needed on the ankle,  she can walk on it, Dr thinks muscle strain. We still don't know why it happened, but Dr thinks she seems ok, and will wait on bloodwork results, she's to go back tomorrow afternoon. She has been put onto BP meds, been on them a few weeks, Dr thinks it is possible that she may need only 1/2 dose, and that could have made her faint, but she says it could also be lots of other things. No BP meds till they see what results come in, the ECG was good. her iron levels are quite low, but so are mine, and have been for many years, we get treatment and they go back to low, my Dr says it's just the way I am LOL - he hasn't been lie to se any change for years, so he lets it go now.

Gary said she had a small kidney stone years ago, I didn't remember that, and  that could also explain the pain and fainting if she had it again.

I am tired, didn't sleep well, one ear open for the phone all night I guess. Gary will be home late today, I will head over in a bit and get something organised for their dinner, got mine set up. I want to go get Pete a birthday gift as well, I want a new office chair for him, and Megan wants to get him a new desk. 
She can order and I can pick up, but I want to view the chairs and sit in them. I know what he likes. AND I just got notification my library book is in!

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

8/17/2023 9:56 am  #38

Good Morning to everyone!  This will be very  brief as Tracy is still  here and I want to visit with her.   Frank is still in hospital, just talked with him, he's doing fine, not sure whether he will come  home today or they may keep him for a bit.

I'm going to sign off as Tracy will be leaving in a few minutes and I want to visit with her.  Hope you are all well, sending best wishes, BJ.

8/17/2023 11:04 am  #39

I need to get out of the sewing room and go find some lunch. I've been in and out of here for 5 hours. Dogs outside, doggie treats, dog loving time and coffee break...unusual, but I had two cups this morning! Chickfila is sounding good!

My lawn guy came yesterday...it was overgrown and looks so good! I'm going to clean off the patio this evening. 

My handicap tag expires this December. I hope I can renew it online. I did have to get it approved by my doctor. 

Sandra, honesty is one of the greatest attributes I appreciate in friends and family. I'll stay with these dark colors for G&E, as they have two inside dogs. Think I'm not going to use the lighter ones. I will go with lighter for Carter's throw. Here's one of the designs I'm using for one of the blocks.

Trish, hope they find out what made Megan faint. That is a little scary!

Judy, I didn't realize you lived that close to Chicago.

Theresa, how is you meeting with PT going to help the situation? It sounds like they are relying on you a lot, but maybe that will improve once they get to know your Mom better.  Hopefully, you can be less involved in a few months and your visits will be easier.

BJ, I know you are missing your partner! Hugs. 

Last edited by DownSouth (8/17/2023 11:16 am)

D e v o n n e

8/17/2023 11:29 am  #40

DEVONNE.......NOW THAT I AGEE ON WITH YOU.  WHEN IT COMES TO DOGS, DOING THINGS IN DARKER SHADES USUALLY WORKS BEST.  YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEEDED.  GO FOR IT.

I AM LATE POSTING TODAY.  WENT TO BAR-B-Q FIRST.  I HAD BAR-B-Q CHICKEN, A BURGER, POTATO SALAD, MACARONI SALAD, WATERMELON AND CHIPS WITH GINGER ALE.  NONE OF THE AFTER LUNCH SWEETS WHICH WERE FROSTED CAKE THINGS AND ICE CREAM.  WHAT I HAD JUST HIT THE SPOT.  THERE WAS MORE BUT FOR LUNCH I LIKE TO KEEP IT A BIT LIGHTER.  I AM A BIG EATER IN THE EVENINGS WHEN MY APPETITE SEEMS TO AWAKEN.  THEY TOLD US TO TAKE SOME FOR SUPPER, BUT I STILL HAVE LEFTOVERS SO I DECLINED.

BJ........GLAD TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT FRANK AND HIS SURGERY.  SOUNDS LIKE HE WILL BE HOME SOON.  YOUR GIRLS ARE ANGELS.  ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU.

I TOOK OUT MY TRASH AND PICKED MORE CHERRY TOMATOES THIS MORNING.  I PLAN TO DO SOME ROASTING OF THEM TODAY.
NOTHING ELSE PLANNED.  ANOTHER QUIET DAY FOR ME.
HUGS TO ALL, QB S 

Last edited by quiltbea (8/17/2023 11:34 am)

Board footera