OurDailyThread

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/30/2014 9:19 pm  #81

Re: Welcome to the new home of ODT.

LL, you are too funny!     

AJ, see the big "A" with the blue line under it?   It's above the Message box, under the word "Message" top left.  Click on it and select your color.   I did the signature and avatar under "My profile" icon above.  

I think it will take a bit of time, but with each other helping along the way, we'll all get the hang of it!  

(((hugs!!!))) & prayers!     ~MnM~ aka Diane

"The secret to having it all is believing you do!" 

10/30/2014 9:21 pm  #82

AJ, sorry.  I see you already have a signature line!  you just asked about the color.  I also selected the "B" for bold to make it darker.  

10/31/2014 3:52 am  #83

Glad to see so many here already.

Marilyn has been approved, so should be able to get in when she wakes up

I've been trying to figure out pics, but will try again later

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

10/31/2014 12:52 pm  #84

i went on HGTV boards under my personal Messages and saved everything i wanted to keep - onto a word document..

just thought i would suggest ts to others also..

Hugs, Waves, Smiles, & Prayers
God bless you all and may sunshine always be in your lives to brighten your days..
San

10/31/2014 1:06 pm  #85

San good idea to go and copy.
But make sure you save the word doc.

It is possible that the HGTV site will close earlier. So copy whatever you need ASAP

Back to bed for a bit, only 5.30am

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

10/31/2014 1:36 pm  #86

i am still using Microsoft Office 2003.. im kind of afraid to update to the 2014 (hundreds of dollars also) because i think i might lose all the word docs i have saved in 2003 format..

anyone know if im correct on this happening?

Hugs, Waves, Smiles, & Prayers
God bless you all and may sunshine always be in your lives to brighten your days..
San

10/31/2014 2:49 pm  #87

YEAH!  You all are here!  Once again, THANK YOU Ashley for being on top of keeping us together.

10/31/2014 2:50 pm  #88

Will there be a new thread started each week or will this just continue on? 

10/31/2014 2:53 pm  #89

Trish, or Ashley, or MnM, I offered to use my list of email addresses to notify everyone of the change on the HGTV stie.  Do you want me to start emailing the ladies that haven't registered this evening, or wait until after HGTV deep 6's our old home?

Last edited by MtnGAl (10/31/2014 2:59 pm)

10/31/2014 2:55 pm  #90

I just realized my board name is screwed up.  It is currently MtnGAl and should be MtnGal.  Is it a big deal for one of our Admins to change it?  If so, I will live with it and love it, but if it can be changed that would be nice too!

10/31/2014 2:57 pm  #91

Ok this should be my 5th post.  One thought a post...LOL...I could be on here all night! 

10/31/2014 3:57 pm  #92

Whichever one of the Terrific Trio in Admin that worked their magic, thanks for correcting my board name! And thanks to QuiltBea for the excellent directions on how to add my avatar.

Question, is this a private board and should we go back to using our board names instead of our real names? 

10/31/2014 4:32 pm  #93

Thanks for the offer of emails Marilyn, I can do it today, BUT we all really appreciate your offer.

This board is NOT private, at the moment anyway. Ashley has been amazing getting this together so quickly. There may be a function where we can lock it, or we'll figure out what to do.

You can use your board name to post, just don't share any address info here till we figure that out.
You can all PM. So please check it out. Your real name can't be seen.
I love the smileys!!!
We have almost everyone here. I am glad to see wenonah and quiltmaker here. I don't think I had your email addresses.

In the next few days I'll be making a list of everyone with their emails. If yours isn't on the old forum - emails only😀 - can you please PM me it to this forum, I will guarantee it's privacy, for admin, modeator use only. I have printed out the locked thread, and will compare the new thread to it.

I have updated Janet and Tammy's info. Thanks ladies!!

That way we can make contact with you if something happens unexpectedly - like HGTV has done

There is another board set up by Quiltaholic, please read the posts by her and join there if you want to keep up with HGTV things, swaps and general chatting fun😄

P.s. ,Marilyn it must have been Ashley, I haven't got that far yet, but she has enabled all of us to do it ---- clever girl. So much to learn, but it will be fun

Last edited by tricia-anne (10/31/2014 4:35 pm)

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

10/31/2014 6:26 pm  #94

Well, I thought I had transferred Needlecrazy, but I guess I didn't.  So, I'm Carol.  

Glad to see everyone is checking in.  It was a crazy day at school with Halloween.  I thought I was going to string a few up by their toenails and hang them from the second floor balcony.  

My costume was a big hit.  I can't post pictures of it, but I do have a couple.  

Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.  Mary Engelbreit 

10/31/2014 6:26 pm  #95

Third or fourth post.  I need to quit.  It just took me 5 tries to type fourth.  Geez.  

Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.  Mary Engelbreit 

10/31/2014 6:31 pm  #96

Welcome aboard to the latest members.
Good to see you nolajane.

don't forget to post your 5 messages😀

Carol, I'll find out how the change is done.

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

10/31/2014 8:05 pm  #97

Avatar help needed here.  My iPad keyboard doesn't have a Control key?

10/31/2014 9:13 pm  #98

Put your old avatar on janet

(((hugs))) and prayers
Trish

10/31/2014 10:18 pm  #99

I called and left a message for Amanda, tonight, telling her to check the old board  and also left my phone number.'
Still trying to figure this out, as in, I finally saw Mary Lou's and Devonne's comments about being on vacation.from yesterday.  Duh!!! 

Sweet Dreams, Indy

10/31/2014 11:21 pm  #100

I just approved Karol / Amanda's registration.

Board footera